Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scooby Doo made to sneeze while hiding, could almost be considered sneeze torture (M)

Daphine

Daphne, Scrappy, Shaggy and Scooby Doo are all trying to hide by acting like statues in museum displays when a cleaning made unintentionally makes Scooby sneeze giving them all away :-).

On 10/17/2021 at 3:13 PM, NotWho said:

I’m not usually one for animated character’s sneezes, but the way they always do Scooby in truly is something.

Though all of the members of Mystery Inc. have sneezed at one point or another it's almost always Scooby Doo who is asked to sneeze while they are hiding or other worst possible times.  I'm not sure if it's because of the size of his nose (I hope so) or some other reason.  What do you think? 

13 hours ago, Daphine said:

Though all of the members of Mystery Inc. have sneezed at one point or another it's almost always Scooby Doo who is asked to sneeze while they are hiding or other worst possible times.  I'm not sure if it's because of the size of his nose (I hope so) or some other reason.  What do you think? 

I personally believe it is because he is the main character of the show and he’s afraid of almost everything, making him susceptible to such a classic trope.

3 hours ago, NotWho said:

I personally believe it is because he is the main character of the show and he’s afraid of almost everything, making him susceptible to such a classic trope.

Actually that could very well be true :-).  On top of that I remember reading somewhere that "a dog's nose is often 1,000 times or more sensitive than our human noses"  So it would take very little like a single grain of pepper of a fleck of dust to make Scooby sneeze.  Since I studied physiology in college, if they ever chose to study Scooby Doo's nose to find out how sneezy it is I will be happy to run the experiments 🙂