Sneeze Fetish Forum

Part 1

... imagining how Alice's cold infected every cell of her body making her nose red, runny and snnezy...

------------------------

“I’m running late but I be there soon. I just have to stop at the pharmacy very quickly, 5 minutes I promise”. 

Emily read that text in her way to the lab. The school was almost empty, everyone had left to enjoy winter break. But she and Alice need to spend the afternoon finishing a chemistry project. 

She started to prepare the area for the experiment while wondering what could alice need from the pharmacy. It could be just tampons for an unexpected visit... Or maybe she needed tissues cause she caught a cold in her trip... Emily wondered with a subtle smile in her face. 

A few minutes lather alice arrive, revealing her presence with a wet and strong sneeze. Emily watched over her shoulder just in time to se how the inner part of Alice's elbow failed to cover the huge cloud of microscopic droplets. Emily notice immediately that Alice was getting sick. 

Her medium long black hair was in a messy bun with a few curls bouncing around, instead of the usual neat hair down hairstyle. The subtle but noticeable daily make up was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes were watery and her nose was starting to get red witch was very obvious with her pale skin. Also, the usual trendy and girly outfit was replaced with a pair of black leggings and a wine hoddie. 

-Hey, said Emily trying to hide her excitement. -Hey, said Alice back with a raspy voice. Emily was fascinated with the fact that such a simple and short word sounded congested somehow. 

Emily knew Alice was going to make everything possible to deny that she was getting sick. But they were going to spend the afternoon working before heading home, where they will still be together cause they are roommates. 

This is going to be fun said Emily to herself imagining how Alice's cold infected every cell of her body making her nose red, runny and snnezy. Alongside of a fantasy of the two of them cuddling in the sofa watching a movie while catching each other sneeze and blowing their noses in a shared hanky, openly sharing germs... 

Emily kept that image in her mind hoping her flushed cheeks were not evident.