Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sinus Infection (M, Self-OBS)

tb87

With the changing of the weather, I caught a bad sinus infection, probably the worst one I've had in quite some time. I've had a few headaches throughout, my ears have even been clogged up to the point where I could barely hear. Seems as if I'm blowing my nose non stop every 10 minutes. They start off very wet and gurgly and end in honking as my nose finally gets cleared.

This part is for the mess lovers. As I mentioned earlier...I was blowing my nose seemly every 10 minutes or so. I was wrong thinking one tissue was enough. Soaking through it, as the thick yellow snot just erupted from my nose. Filing up the waste basket full of snot drenched tissues.

It's been a few day since I caught this, I'm on the mend now but still a bit snotty.

I hope someone enjoys this.

9 hours ago, tb87 said:

Thank you sir!

On 11/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, tb87 said:

With the changing of the weather, I caught a bad sinus infection, probably the worst one I've had in quite some time. I've had a few headaches throughout, my ears have even been clogged up to the point where I could barely hear. Seems as if I'm blowing my nose non stop every 10 minutes. They start off very wet and gurgly and end in honking as my nose finally gets cleared.

This part is for the mess lovers. As I mentioned earlier...I was blowing my nose seemly every 10 minutes or so. I was wrong thinking one tissue was enough. Soaking through it, as the thick yellow snot just erupted from my nose. Filing up the waste basket full of snot drenched tissues.

It's been a few day since I caught this, I'm on the mend now but still a bit snotty.

I hope someone enjoys this.

Not really into male nose blowing, but, I can appreciate the messiness!  When I have a cold, my nose blowing self-obs are very similar to yours!  

Are you feeling better today?

17 hours ago, Jeff said:

Are you into sneezing, nose blowing or both?

I'm pretty weird, but I'm into basically everything about sneezing XD

3 hours ago, -Evelynn said:

I'm pretty weird, but I'm into basically everything about sneezing XD

Not weird at all!  It’s kinda cool to see what everyone is into in this forum.  

I am into sneezing, nose blowing and tissues, so there ya go! 🤪

20 hours ago, Jeff said:

Not weird at all!  It’s kinda cool to see what everyone is into in this forum.  

I am into sneezing, nose blowing and tissues, so there ya go! 🤪

Cool! When I was younger I thought I was the only one who had a sneeze fetish (apart from my sis, @Mochi)