Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've been lurking, but I've started posting

panic!attheeverywhere

I've been lurking for awhile and just reading and getting ideas, but I've finally built up the nerve to start posting. Who knows if I'll maintain this level of bravery, but I hope so. I've loved writing for a long time, and I often think of prompt ideas that I wish people would write about, so now I can just write about them myself 😅

Let's see, I'm engaged to an awesome girl who knows about and indulges my fetish, so I've started sharing some obs and will likely have plenty more over time. My sneezy preferences seem to change some with my mood, so I read a wide variety of the stories on here. 

I'm the type of person who wants to be sneezy and wants my fiance to be sneezy, but we're both only mildly sneezy most of the time--1-2 a day mostly with occasional 0 days and elusive but delightful days of short fits. One of us with the fetish who is also a sciencey person should figure out a way to program noses to be more/less sensitive. That'd be awesome.

Welcome to the forum!  I was a lurker for a few years before I actually joined I believe.  Glad you have someone to enjoy the fetish with.  Hope to see some more of your obs soon.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, panic!attheeverywhere said:

I've finally built up the nerve to start posting.

Hope you enjoy being more active!

:joal: