Sneeze Fetish Forum

Used my fiance's hanky

Trynasneeze

So I'm currently in the grips of a very sneezy, snotty head cold. 

About half an hour ago, I was taking a shower (big help with the congestion)

As I got out of the shower, and was drying myself, I sneezed twice, both uncovered:

HAHHSHUH!! HEHHHSHUH!!

and left my nose fairly runny. 

I went back to my bedroom (where my fiance was) to get dressed. 

I'm normally the first one to complain about sniffling but my nose has been so runny that I've been doing a bit of myself. 

I was starting to get dressed again, sniffling wetly. My fiance looked at me and said, "Nose a bit runny is it?" Probably because I normally complain while she sniffs. 

Then seconds later, I felt another sneeze coming on. Standing around in just my underwear, I threw my hands over my nose and mouth and sneezed:

"HAAHHSHOO!!" loud and wet into my hands. I sniffled thickly like SNRRRFFF. 

Fiance looked at me, hands still over my nose, and laughed. She grabbed one of her hankies that was sitting on her dresser, threw it to me, and said,

"Sort yaself out".

And me, nose practically dripping after that sneeze, grabbed the hanky and blew my nose on it, very wetly, pretty much soaking the whole thing from how bad my cold is. 

That's so funny, that after being very much against sniffling you're being pulled up on it by your fiance! (You're obviously suffering!) It's interesting that, despite being something of a sniffler, she still has/uses handkerchiefs.

I bet it was actually quite nice, stood there with your drippy nose and big thick sniffles, to be given your girl's hanky and pretty much told to have a good blow!

11 hours ago, Rick said:

That's so funny, that after being very much against sniffling you're being pulled up on it by your fiance! (You're obviously suffering!) It's interesting that, despite being something of a sniffler, she still has/uses handkerchiefs.

I bet it was actually quite nice, stood there with your drippy nose and big thick sniffles, to be given your girl's hanky and pretty much told to have a good blow!

Haha yeah it wasn't bad, although her hankies are the small tissue size ones they make for girls so not super useful for more than the one blow with this cold. 

Yeah she is a sniffler but she gets fairly decent allergies from time to time and is super into zero waste so she has a small collection of hankies she got a few years ago that she uses when she does need to blow her nose/has a cold/has a big allergy day, even if just to wipe her nose with

Aaaawwww what a lovely observation that was. My hankies are getting used a fair amount this week.

Hope you get well soon

• 1 month later...