Sneeze Fetish Forum

Second Chances (Harry Potter, M, Remus - Wolfstar)

LostGirl2.0

18 hours ago, LostGirl2.0 said:

The Great Equalizer

Okay so after a hour of looking (to which I then realized I can put the title name and sneeze fetish forum in the search bar) I FINALLY found it!! I have read it through, and I have to say OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! That was SO good!! I have never really read an allergy Sam, but that oh boy.... I loved every second of it!! You captured the relationship between the brothers perfectly, and the case too!! Aghhhh it was all so wonderful! I'm kind of in love with a allergy Sam now 🥰 Thank you for the recommendation, I shall now go back and read it again 😅

(Sorry for putting this review here, but I don't think I'm allowed to bring back up a old story, idk I thought I read it somewhere, so just to be safe I will put it here 😁 )

This ending 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Amazing!! Such a great fix! Cannot wait to read more of your stuff in the future!! Great job!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I adore Wolfstar and sneezy Remus is just so amazing! I love caring Sirius and the way these two try to make it work after all these years apart still full of love and feelings for one another. 

This ticked every. Single. Hecking. Box. This was so good and adorable and precious! 

I can't believe I only just saw this. What an excellent story! 

Oh it's been so long since I've read a good old Marauders fic. Brings me back to simpler times. Very well done! 

Edited by lillian