Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hawkeye (Clint Barton- Marvel comics/ MCU)

RemedyBane

Spoilers for the first 2 episodes of Hawkeye on DIsney +!

Cats 

Clint was less than thrilled about still being in New York. He was suppose to be home with his wife and kids, having a great time doing corny christmas things. He was missing Gingerbread house making for pete's sake. But no, he had to help this random kid get the Track Suit mafia off her back. HE let out a sigh a bit too loudly as he entered this girl's aunt's apartment. 

"I know it's not much, but.. They won't find us here,"

Kate looked like she was trying really hard to impress him, which was really sweet, but under the circumstances, he could do with a little less enthusiasm. 

"it'll be fine. Let's clean your wound-" he scrunched his nose up, suddenly feeling a little itchy, "are there cats here?" 

"no, just cat hair." 

That just confused Clint more, "How..? never mind," Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. He could do this for a few hours. 

"So.. how do I -" Kate gestured to the many bags of supplies and looked a bit nervous when Clint came over and started cleaning her would, "ow.." 

"I know it sucks, but getting this infected will really suck," he sniffed lightly before tapping up her wound, "keep the bandaid perpendicular so the two ends meet and heal faster. THe scar will be a lot smaller this way- if it scars."

"oh... thanks" Kate was a little awkward, not sure what to say to her Hero, who is clearly upset with her, "i'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen..it just did." 

"yeah," Clint squeezed her good shoulder, "Happens more than you'd think."

"so.. what's the next move?" 

Clint wanted to tell her there was no next move, but the urge to sneeze was coming with a vengeance. He stepped away and pulled his jacket up over his face and hid in his elbow as he let out some semi-loud sneezes, "heh'TSCH... hih.. EAgsch!" 

"oh," Kate jumped a little bit with surprise, "um.. I mean.. bless you?" She felt very strange blessing a superhero.

"thanks," Clint was way past embarrassed. He was a dad. That went out the window with the first public diaper change. 

"so.. who were those guys." 

"don't worry about them," Clint sniffed and sat down opposite of her, "they are my problem now." 

"no, I can help-" 

"you've done enough." he pinched the bridge of his nose, "you're just a kid. This isn't a fight you're ready for."

"Did you miss me kicking their ass earlier," her mouth was slightly open in shock and despair. 

"What i saw was you outnumbered and getting pummeled." 

"That's not what was happening." 

"What if they killed you?" Clint stood up, getting a little anxious, "You have no idea what these people do to anyone. They don't care that you're young. They will kill you the second you are no longer useful." His heart was beating waay too fast as he thought about one of his kids getting in the middle of his messes. 

"Woah, hold on," Kate stood up, noticing the change, "i'm not just some dumb kid who got bored and wanted to play superhero. I've won awards for archery, i'm a black belt in 5 different martial arts, I can do this."

"I can't let you do this," he looked at her and for a moment saw Natasha when he first saw her and had to look away. 

"What?" She put a hand on his back, "are you having a panic attack? do avengers get those?" 

"What?" Now it was Clint's turn to be confused, "You do realize some of us are human, right? Even Thor freaks out. You weren't there, but Loki pissed himself when he saw Hulk." 

"ok, got it. Avengers have feelings too. That will definitely help with your PR." 

"I don't need PR," he sighed and rubbed his face and his now itchy eyes, "why am i arguing with you.." 

Kate noticed that his face looked redder than it should have been, "please don't tell me you're allergic to cats." 

"Then I won't tell you," he turned further away when his breath started to hitch, "HEHsch."

"I'd offer to get you a hotel but... my mom cut up my credit cards.." she looked apologetic and grabbed some tissues from the closet. 

"I'll be fine," he took the box and set it on the table.

"I'm really sorry about all of this," She wanted to kick herself. Great first impression, Bishop. 

"Stop apologizing," he cleared his throat and rubbed his eyes, "i'll be here for a few hours then go fix the problem. Hopefully i'll be on the next flight home." 

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go home. You said your mother is head of some security firm?" he waited for her to nod, "Go there. You have my number, for emergencies only, I will block you. I really will." 

"I get it.. emergencies only.. gotcha.." 

"go," he gave her the medical supplies, " and try not to get into anymore trouble, please?" 

"I'll try." she went towards the door, "Really nice meeting you!" 

instead of replying, Clint double over with another sneeze, "HEASchiew" 

"Bless you!" 

"GO!"

I saw your post in Discussion about making a Hawkeye fic, and I rushed here to find it! This is so good, hopefully we will get some more content out of this show! 

• 4 weeks later...