Sneeze Fetish Forum

question for others into illness...

Lucielle

so i’m really into illness/caretaking, as i’m sure many of you are. i was wondering though, what are y’all’s favorite “illness” symptoms? aside from sneezing, of course. 

for me, my BIGGEST... is nausea and vomiting. now hear me out.... i don’t like the visual of the... emissions, let’s say, but i love how a guy looks while he’s about to get sick, how his face will get all red afterwards and how he might get little tears in his eyes, and how vulnerable he is afterwards. i just want to hold him and make him feel better afterwards. ❤️ incidentally i really don’t enjoy the act of vomiting myself, aside from feeling better from getting it over with lol. 

i’m also really into coughing for the same reason hehe. guys just look so cute when they’re trying not to cough, but can’t hold it in anymore. 

i’m curious to read your answers! 

I’m into nausea too! But more in a fictional context. But that’s how I am overall when it comes into my caretaking kink. 

I love when a cold gives a women a slight red nose. Plus the sound of her honking and blowing away really makes me happy as a caretaker. I think the little red color in the face/ face color changes like you mentioned is something nice to see as well. For me it's about the desperation of trying not to... but then ending up having to. 

Probably fatigue! I like how people become more open and let their walls come down when they’re not feeling well. Also, it allows more room for caretaking :)