Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female obs in Biology

SusieQusie

Had my last Biology class of the semester this afternoon.... :P

*secretly jumps up and down cheering*

Hehe...okay, so I'm happy that the class is over. But I hope you all have enjoyed the obs I've posted from it, and I think you're going to like this one as well. What a wonderful way to leave the class...one of the greatest small fits that I've seen in a long time.

About halfway through the class, I noticed a lot of sniffling coming from someone over on the left side of the room. I glanced over, to see the profile of a girl, average build…though maybe a little top-heavy but still pretty close to average, with medium length straight brown hair, and a slightly longish upturned nose, which was very pink.

The girl continued sniffling and then blew her nose into a crumpled tissue, followed by a lot more sniffles and then rubbing her nose vigorously in all different directions. Suddenly she stops, and with her lips parted, eyebrows rose, and she sneezed into her left hand, which was covered by the sleeve of her very colorful sweater, so therefore the sneeze was muffled…but it was still a pretty loud “Hurrrrassshooo!” She then followed that with a lot more stuffy sounding sniffles, rubbing her nose a bunch and then while getting the same look, she sneezed a second time, this time reaching up with her right hand and pinching her pink, irritated looking nose for a silent stifle.

She sniffled a bunch and rubbed her nose again in the same fashion, back and forth, and upwards, sometimes pushing her hair back with the same hand. She started blushing as her eyebrows began to raise again, eyes squint, and lips parted and then….she closed and licked her lips, swallowing hard and sniffling twice more. She then gets the same look, and pinches her nose for another silent stifle of a sneeze. After that, she sniffled a few more thousand times and then she quickly sneezed a fourth time. She obviously wasn’t able to hold back any longer, because it was a full sneeze this time, into her left hand again, a slightly louder “HUUURRRaaaashhooooo!”

She sniffles and then stuffily blows her nose on the same crumpled tissue and rubs it profusely again…(the nose…not the tissue :innocent: ). She continued to sniffle and rub her nose throughout the class (man…I love nose rubbing :laugh: ), and every once in a while she’d get that look, but then she’d just quickly sniffle it away and rub her nose some more. The girl she was sitting next to, turns and asks her friend, “You okay?” The girl nods and sniffles, rubbing her nose some more and then replies…the obvious “My nose is itching.”

There were many more sniffles from her for the last 20 minutes of class, and people were beginning to shift in their seats, so there were all of these heads blocking my vision now, so I couldn’t tell if she was still stifling or not, but no more audible sneezes from her.

Anyway…sorry if this was written kinda vaguely…it’s much easier for me to do self obs than obs of others, but this one impressed me, so I just wanted to share. :omg:

After that, she sniffled a few more thousand times

:laugh: Nice description. It wasn't vague at all. I could almost see her trying (unsuccessfully) to fight it off! My favorite kind of fight! :P

Lovely obs, Susie. Beautifully written. Like justmehere said, I could almost see her. Thank you for sharing :P

Really nice obs hon. And as usual nicely written as it did convey a vision of this young lady obviously in some sort of discomfort. Especially liked the nose blowing bit hehe :P

Thanks for that.

To paraphrase another member of our group, I could feel that in my kitty :D

Thanks Susie, I like your description of the nose pinching. That always drives me crazy and I don't see it enough, so I especially enjoyed that.

Archived