Sneeze Fetish Forum

why oh why was I not wearing a backless dress?

Kitty

I may revise this a bit later as I am rather out of it. Clubbing last night with my sister and friends - Goth night, it had to be done. Rico had said he would meet us there, but you must understand that when it comes to Rico a direct response is not something readily gained and so normally there is no guarantee - when he says maybe - um this usually is "no" and when he says "we'll see" I want to throw a pie at his face - all responses like possibly, that is a possibility - all of those make me insane. But perhaps it is the we'll see which torques my ass most off all. At any rate - I figured 'whatever', but there was a small part of me that knew he would do it - the moment which I attempted to ignore.

Last night he suprised the hell out of me by walking up the stairs as I was coming off the dance floor (I had two boys who were buzzing round and my sister's friends as well). Rico was so utterly charming and playful it was wonderful.

The obs - Going up the stairs at one point to look for my sis just before we were about to leave, Rico holding my leashgave it a small tug and I was about to tun when he sneezed - a huge "Haaaapchushhhahh!" Really loud, really wet and I stopped in my trek up the stairs looking at he, who was now grinning like the damn cheshire cat, and decided to surprise the hell out of him with a kiss to his cheek saying, "Why Senor my my thank you, I felt that right in my kitty" I think that big Lion may have actually blushed a bit - LOL

It was huge and then in the next second I wondered now why in the hell do I not have something backless on?

LOL

hehe naughty Rico :P gotta love him, don't you? edited to add - the whole being taken by surprised from behind thing... wow *fans self*

My Dear Kitty,

That was so wonderfully sensuous and obviously worked for both of you, (I think). :laugh:

Love to read your obs and stuff as it always has sensuous undertones and there is also a certain wicked sense of humour lurking in there somewhere :P

Archived