Sneeze Fetish Forum

Monthly sneezes

TheSneezeGirl

I decided to count my sneezes for the whole of December. I made a graph to show the results. The total for the month was 321! 

4B37756A-59FC-4AAE-968F-8EBE0EDA76D0.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Mal said:

Is it from something in particular or is this just how your body treats you normally hehe 

I’ve developed allergies as I’ve gotten older and my mental block has gone, and I am just very sneezy. But I have had a cold which had made things worse!

2 minutes ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

I’ve developed allergies as I’ve gotten older and my mental block has gone, and I am just very sneezy. But I have had a cold which had made things worse!

Well, congratulations on getting to a place where you can get yourself to sneeze freely!! And sorry for your cold :( (or maybe not sorry if you're enjoying it!) 

14 minutes ago, Mal said:

Well, congratulations on getting to a place where you can get yourself to sneeze freely!! And sorry for your cold :( (or maybe not sorry if you're enjoying it!) 

It wasn’t on purpose, they just got too strong to be able to hold back. I still don’t particularly like sneezing around others but I kind of don’t have a choice! Haha it’s been miserable but also kinda fun??

3 minutes ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

It wasn’t on purpose, they just got too strong to be able to hold back. I still don’t particularly like sneezing around others but I kind of don’t have a choice! Haha it’s been miserable but also kinda fun??

I guess that'll do it! I'm impressed... I have probably caused myself brain damage by the amount of effort I've put into not sneezing in the presence of others over the years. 

Just now, Mal said:

I guess that'll do it! I'm impressed... I have probably caused myself brain damage by the amount of effort I've put into not sneezing in the presence of others over the years. 

I used to find it so easy, I could press my tongue to the roof of my mouth and sniff and it’d be gone. Now they just fight their way through. I’ve even set up a YouTube channel lol

1 minute ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

I used to find it so easy, I could press my tongue to the roof of my mouth and sniff and it’d be gone. Now they just fight their way through. I’ve even set up a YouTube channel lol

That's a good way to make lemonade out of lemons hahah

Even when I can't completely hold sneezes back, I've learned how to sneeze silently though that only works if I'm not visible to people because I look absolutely insane when I do it. 

5 minutes ago, Mal said:

That's a good way to make lemonade out of lemons hahah

Even when I can't completely hold sneezes back, I've learned how to sneeze silently though that only works if I'm not visible to people because I look absolutely insane when I do it. 

I wish I could do that! I’ve always wanted to be able to stifle but never been able to.

3 minutes ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

I wish I could do that! I’ve always wanted to be able to stifle but never been able to.

Not even sure if what I do is really stifling, it feels a lot more like literally swallowing the sneeze lol. 

1 minute ago, Mal said:

Not even sure if what I do is really stifling, it feels a lot more like literally swallowing the sneeze lol. 

Well either way I wish I could do it! My go to is usually 6 in a row and trust me, it’s embarrassing!

7 minutes ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

Well either way I wish I could do it! My go to is usually 6 in a row and trust me, it’s embarrassing!

I can imagine, but it sounds like it's also forced you into an exposure therapy of sorts! 

Just now, Mal said:

I can imagine, but it sounds like it's also forced you into an exposure therapy of sorts! 

Yes i don’t have a choice anymore! 

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deere said:

That's a lot of sneezes- what are you allergic to?

I’m not sure! I just sneeze an awful lot! I’ll make a graph tomorrow to show the results day by day 

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

That's an interesting angle on the monthly statistic. If you average 6 sneezes at a go, you would have about 50 "sneeze events" in the month or less than two a day.  Fascinating how different we all are in our sneezing patterns.

5 hours ago, atchoum said:

That's an interesting angle on the monthly statistic. If you average 6 sneezes at a go, you would have about 50 "sneeze events" in the month or less than two a day.  Fascinating how different we all are in our sneezing patterns.

The most I’ve sneezed in one day is 29 since I started counting. I seem to do between 14-20 most days but obviously it differs and they are days where I don’t sneeze at all

• 4 weeks later...

My monthly sneezes for February were 309! With my most being 35 in one day on the 21st February!

On 3/2/2022 at 10:36 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

My monthly sneezes for February were 309! With my most being 35 in one day on the 21st February!

Wow, you really deserve your screenname! I've been counting this year and my total for February is 85. I didn' think that was bad, as January was only 65 for more days.

March so far has been:

1st March : 4

2nd March: 7

3rd March 3

4th March 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...