Sneeze Fetish Forum

How often do you carry a handkerchief?

Trynasneeze

Those who use hankies that is. 

My parents have always carried a hanky with them pretty much everyday, sick or healthy, as does my oldest sister (who gets like year round allergies)

Others more my age who use hankies though I've noticed often only bring hankies along when they're sick or having a bad allergy day. 

Which of the two types are you?

Edited by Trynasneeze

I always carry a handkerchief everyday and wherever I go to.

During the week in the truck when I am away all week I have about 20 hankies with me just incase I start with a cold or flu 

16 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Those who use hankies that is. 

My parents have always carried a hanky with them pretty much everyday, sick or healthy, as does my oldest sister (who gets like year round allergies)

Others more my age who use hankies though I've noticed often only bring hankies along when they're sick or having a bad allergy day. 

Which of the two types are you?

I always take 2 hankies with me, even though I'm healthy. One tucked into sleeve and other one in my pocket. Even at night to sleep, I put one into my pajamas. I'm a 24/7 hanky user! 🤧

always have one hankie on me (generally the front right pocket of my jeans/trousers).

when i catch a cold/flu i carry other 2 or 3, depending on how bad it is/how long i have to stay away from home.

do you carry a handkerchief on a daily basis too?

28 minutes ago, william said:

Do you carry a handkerchief on a daily basis too?

I actually haven't owned any hankies for a few years now, but when I used to use them, no I only would bring them along if I had a cold

10 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I have at least two hankies with me all the time.

And where do you usually carry them? Pocket, sleeve?

13 hours ago, Tucked Hankie said:

And where do you usually carry them? Pocket, sleeve?

I use them all the time i am a true hankie user.i keep them in my front right pocket and one in my left back pocket 

9 hours ago, Hankie lover said:

I use them all the time i am a true hankie user.i keep them in my front right pocket and one in my left back pocket 

I always carry 2 with me. One tucked up my sleeve and the other one in my pocket. And even when I'm at home, I always carrying 2 hankies with me. One in each sleeve, or into my pajamas. Even to sleep. I'm a 24/7 hanky user! 🤧🤧🤧

Nothing better than using a nice big hankie so much better than using paper.i think using paper is gross ive used hankies since i was 3

1 hour ago, Hankie lover said:

Nothing better than using a nice big hankie so much better than using paper.i think using paper is gross ive used hankies since i was 3

Did you come from a hanky using family?

Sort of my 2 grandfather’s and one grandmother just fell in love with them when i was a kid.as i got older I found out i had a hankie fetish.

5 minutes ago, Hankie lover said:

Sort of my 2 grandfather’s and one grandmother just fell in love with them when i was a kid.as i got older I found out i had a hankie fetish.

Ah I see, I used them as that's pretty much what my whole family did

18 hours ago, Hankie lover said:

Me too. My whole family wears hankies except my brothers. And I remember that since I was very young I have this fetish for hankies. And now I'm not so ashamed to use it in public. But I have to agree with you, there's nothing better than wearing a nice big hanky.

On 1/18/2022 at 7:53 PM, Hankie lover said:

I use my hankies in public all the time.my wife is now using hankies in public.she now too has a hankie fetish

My wife doesn't have our hanky fetish.  She is a tissue user. At first she was a little strange because I have this passion for my hankies, mainly because i always carry one up my sleeve, but now it's normal for her. In fact, little by little, she's start to change the tissues for hankies. The kink we have in common is to tuck a napkin into collar to eat.  I've also had this fetish since I was a kid.

Since when do you wear hankies?

On 1/22/2022 at 1:19 AM, Hankie lover said:

Its awesome when u a have a partner that is also a hankie user.

I would love to have a partner that is also a handkerchief user

19 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I would love to have a partner that is also a handkerchief user

My wife is not a hanky user, but sometimes she goes to my drawer to get handkerchiefs. I think over time she will become a hankie user too.🤧🤧🤧

3 hours ago, A big collection said:

I hope she does as I can tell you it’s lovely having your partner being a hankie user

Certainly. I'm working on it. Yesterday for the first time, she bought a pack of 6 large white hankies. I truly hope she becomes a hankie user.