Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs from a class

Sapphire

I am a teaching assistant for a class, and it's a class of less than 20 students. We sit with the desks in a circle. The professor was talking, and a male student to my left, on the left side of the circle sneezed very suddenly and loudly. He pulled his shirt up over his nose and mouth and sneezed that way. A few seconds passed, and he sneezed a second time, which he stifled into his right hand, but it sounded pretty wet. He jumped up from his desk with his right hand still pressed to his nose and mouth and scurried out of the room, walking between me and the professor to get to the door. The class giggled a little about the abrupt manner in which he left the room I guess, and maybe about the sneezing too, who knows?

The professor kept talking for a few seconds, and then broke off and said, "Is S. allright? He wasn't about to vomit was he?" The hand over the mouth did make him look that way.

The professor looked at me after he asked that, and I started laughing a little. I said, "uhhh....well, I don't know," even though I knew he had sneezed, and I have never known a hard sneeze to cause vomiting (God, I hope not), though I have known hard coughing to do so. I mean his appearance was ambiguous as he left the room, so I can see where the idea came in. I even thought it for a moment and got nervous as he passed close to my desk lest he should retch in my direction, but had to remind myself that he had just sneezed.

So, one female student to my right said, not very loudly, "I think he just sneezed." And then a male student in the center of the room spoke more loudly, "I think he sneezed, and then he needed to leave the room to get a tissue or something."

"Oh, " said the professor, "he looked like he was going to vomit."

Just then, S. burst back into the room, and the professor said, "Are you o.k., S? I was concerned that you were about to vomit."

Then S. said, walking back to his desk. "No,no, it's just that I don't sneeze halfheartedly, and I have a moustache."

The professor replied, "Neither do I."

This was a moment when the whole class came to a standstill over a sneeze.

That's pretty funny!

Well written, soveryshy. I enjoyed reading it. Being a university student I could really picture the whole scene :D

Archived