Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teaser Chapter: "Aotearoa - an AU sneezy pandemic"

starpollen

A short teaser chapter for another story I'm working on.  I feel like the Adult Stories board doesn't get enough notice, so I'm posting part of a chapter of a new story I'm working on here that will be completed there.  If you're 18+?  Head on over and check it out if you're into female illess and - in particular - contagion. If you're not 18+... sorry, children. :laugh: #uncleroger

This is a specific request from another Forum member. but I'm really getting into it...

---

Part 1

It started out slowly, almost imperceptibly, as such things do. 

One of the washerwomen in a small camp near the river came to work that morning with a sad knot of damp tissues clutched in one hand, her nose active with continuous sniffles. Her normally shining, straight nut-brown hair was in a messy plait, two shadows under her light brown eyes that telegraphed tiredness. 

“Mornin’, Tahlia,” her friend called, throwing a damp sheet over a rope line to dry in the early morning sunlight.

“Bordig, Bags,” came the congested reply, and more wet sniffling.

“Goodness!” Maggie exclaimed at the words, her green-flecked hazel eyes concerned.  “Sounds like you’ve got a bad cold.”

“I dod’t kdow,” Tahlia’s tissue-clad hand rose to massage lazily as her damp nostrils flickered. “I dod’t feel ligke I dorbally do whed I have a cold.  Usually I ged bad sore throatds add a cough, baybe a few sdeezes, but this… this tibe I–... I–...”  Her eyes drifting to half-mast, the tissues hovering at the level of her chest, which bounced with desperate huffs of hitching breath as she trailed off.  The sneezy expression on the young lady’s face was of bleary discomfort and utter distraction. So consumed was she by the tickle building in her nose that she seemed to have forgotten she was holding any tissues at all.

“Ehhh??” 

A quick gasp, followed by a long, shaky inhale.

“Hehheehhh???”

Breathy, gasping moans of anguish came from the back of her slender throat as it gathered strength.  The other women just stared.

“Heh!-heh!-HEH!-EHHH??!” The noises were desperate, growing more and more high-pitched. “-hIHihihiIHIHHHIHHHH?!?!?!” 

She froze a moment, breath held in helpless anticipation, her slender body vibrating with tension before…

“AaayyeEESSSHHIieeeww!” 

The first sneeze sprayed out like a geyser, showering several women nearby with the sparkling drops. Muttered curses rang out as they staggered backward, away from the sneezing girl. For, indeed, she was far from finished. 

“eeeiIIIISSHHEEeieeww!-- hhAAAYYAASSSHHiiewww!” Each great inhale was sucked deep to the pit of her tiny waist, her damp, pink lips turned down in an arch of desperation.  Her head reared back, exposing both shining nostrils - quivering with irritation - as they flared into wide, round ‘O’s just before each drenching release. 

“iiisshhhooo-eyyyYIISHHieew!” With each body-bending blast, milky congestion was ejected from her sinuses to run down her upper lip in thick, pearly streams. “  –aAAHSSHHOO– HAHHSHOOO!-ISSHHHEEUU! …” A great gasp, so deep from her lungs it was almost a scream, and then…

“--HEEHHHIAAASSHHHEEUOOoooooo!

A final tremendous sneeze ended the fit, leaving the young woman swaying groggily and only belatedly applying the damp clump of tissues to her thickly leaking nostrils. Eyelids drooping, she blew lustily before seeming to come back to semi-awareness, clearly wrecked by the event.  “I just keeb doig thadt,” she finished weakly from behind the destroyed wad.“I cad’t… cad’t help it...” Finally lowering her hand, it was plainly evident that - even after such a violent fit - her nose was clearly unrelieved, the pert tip twitching and drippy nostrils writhing. “By throadt feels fide add I dod’t have a cough.  Bud, I cad’t stobp sdeezig.”

One of the older washers - a still-beautiful woman with fine lines at her eyes and a touch of silver at her temples - stepped forward and pulled a travel package of tissues from her apron.  Tucking a few fresh, white squares into Tahlia’s lax hand, she wrapped a strong arm around the girl’s wilted shoulders. “Now, now,” Anya cooed, steering the snuffling creature toward one of the tents.  “Some tea and a warm bed and we’ll get that cold routed from your nose in no time.”  

Tahlia sent a weary, apologetic glance to Maggie, knowing her friend would have more work to do with herself so ill.  Mags watched as the young woman’s lashes fluttered, both hands tucking the tissues securely to the wet spot beneath her nose as she was led away, sniffling incessantly.

Edited by starpollen
3 hours ago, starpollen said:

A short teaser chapter for another story I'm working on.  I feel like the Adult Stories board doesn't get enough notice, so I'm posting part of a chapter of a new story I'm working on here that will be completed there.  If you're 18+?  Head on over and check it out if you're into female illess and - in particular - contagion. If you're not 18+... sorry, children. :laugh: #uncleroger

This is a specific request from another Forum member. but I'm really getting into it...

---

Part 1

It started out slowly, almost imperceptibly, as such things do. 

One of the washerwomen in a small camp near the river came to work that morning with a sad knot of damp tissues clutched in one hand, her nose active with continuous sniffles. Her normally shining, straight nut-brown hair was in a messy plait, two shadows under her light brown eyes that telegraphed tiredness. 

“Mornin’, Tahlia,” her friend called, throwing a damp sheet over a rope line to dry in the early morning sunlight.

“Bordig, Bags,” came the congested reply, and more wet sniffling.

“Goodness!” Maggie exclaimed at the words, her green-flecked hazel eyes concerned.  “Sounds like you’ve got a bad cold.”

“I dod’t kdow,” Tahlia’s tissue-clad hand rose to massage lazily as her damp nostrils flickered. “I dod’t feel ligke I dorbally do whed I have a cold.  Usually I ged bad sore throatds add a cough, baybe a few sdeezes, but this… this tibe I–... I–...”  Her eyes drifting to half-mast, the tissues hovering at the level of her chest, which bounced with desperate huffs of hitching breath as she trailed off.  The sneezy expression on the young lady’s face was of bleary discomfort and utter distraction. So consumed was she by the tickle building in her nose that she seemed to have forgotten she was holding any tissues at all.

“Ehhh??” 

A quick gasp, followed by a long, shaky inhale.

“Hehheehhh???”

Breathy, gasping moans of anguish came from the back of her slender throat as it gathered strength.  The other women just stared.

“Heh!-heh!-HEH!-EHHH??!” The noises were desperate, growing more and more high-pitched. “-hIHihihiIHIHHHIHHHH?!?!?!” 

She froze a moment, breath held in helpless anticipation, her slender body vibrating with tension before…

“AaayyeEESSSHHIieeeww!” 

The first sneeze sprayed out like a geyser, showering several women nearby with the sparkling drops. Muttered curses rang out as they staggered backward, away from the sneezing girl. For, indeed, she was far from finished. 

“eeeiIIIISSHHEEeieeww!-- hhAAAYYAASSSHHiiewww!” Each great inhale was sucked deep to the pit of her tiny waist, her damp, pink lips turned down in an arch of desperation.  Her head reared back, exposing both shining nostrils - quivering with irritation - as they flared into wide, round ‘O’s just before each drenching release. 

“iiisshhhooo-eyyyYIISHHieew!” With each body-bending blast, milky congestion was ejected from her sinuses to run down her upper lip in thick, pearly streams. “  –aAAHSSHHOO– HAHHSHOOO!-ISSHHHEEUU! …” A great gasp, so deep from her lungs it was almost a scream, and then…

“--HEEHHHIAAASSHHHEEUOOoooooo!

A final tremendous sneeze ended the fit, leaving the young woman swaying groggily and only belatedly applying the damp clump of tissues to her thickly leaking nostrils. Eyelids drooping, she blew lustily before seeming to come back to semi-awareness, clearly wrecked by the event.  “I just keeb doig thadt,” she finished weakly from behind the destroyed wad.“I cad’t… cad’t help it...” Finally lowering her hand, it was plainly evident that - even after such a violent fit - her nose was clearly unrelieved, the pert tip twitching and drippy nostrils writhing. “By throadt feels fide add I dod’t have a cough.  Bud, I cad’t stobp sdeezig.”

One of the older washers - a still-beautiful woman with fine lines at her eyes and a touch of silver at her temples - stepped forward and pulled a travel package of tissues from her apron.  Tucking a few fresh, white squares into Tahlia’s lax hand, she wrapped a strong arm around the girl’s wilted shoulders. “Now, now,” Anya cooed, steering the snuffling creature toward one of the tents.  “Some tea and a warm bed and we’ll get that cold routed from your nose in no time.”  

Tahlia sent a weary, apologetic glance to Maggie, knowing her friend would have more work to do with herself so ill.  Mags watched as the young woman’s lashes fluttered, both hands tucking the tissues securely to the wet spot beneath her nose as she was led away, sniffling incessantly.

Gasping and crying. So good. But sadly I can’t view the adult board. Until then I have something to look forward to

I have mixed feelings about teasing members who haven't been validated yet, but I must sing the praises of this story here as well. After reading the first two parts in the adult section, I can honestly say that Stimuli isn't exaggerating. This is indeed one of the best stories I ever read in this forum. Any forum members in the process of being validated who need further motivation - this is it (if you're into this sorts of stories that is). Go on, get creative, contribute to this forum (quality over quantity) and you will also be able to witness this holy grail of stories. Now that good people worked very hard to get the validation process flowing again, it's simpler than it's been for the past two years or so, even more reason for you to go for it.

Wow, this is incredible! I’ll be eagerly awaiting reading it all once I manage to get enough posts to be validated.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:19 AM, fluffystuff said:

Oh this is wonderful! Can't wait to get permission for the 18+ stuff

Same for me! Thank you so much dear author!!❤️
Absolutely loved this one!

• 1 month later...

Yea definitely a good incentive to see such a good story even as this is quite awesome and I hope I can see it someday.😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 5:41 PM, zen said:

god i can't wait for the day i get validated for the adult section.... your stories are always great!

How do you get validated anyways? 

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Dc1 said:

This is my second time reading this one I hope there’s an update soon😄

The rest is in the Adult Section 😇👍🏻

• 1 year later...