Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attractive People with Disappointing Sneezes?

Likesn

The title might speak for itself, but I'd still like to start with an example from a different fetish. It often happens to me that I see an actress I find attractive and get an urge to check out what her feet look like. In many cases, I find myself thinking: "Really? That's it?" when I see what her feet look like. I was wondering if anyone here had a similar experience, only with sneezes. Personally, when it comes to sneezes it's very different for me. A sneeze from a woman will almost always turn me on, at least a little bit, even if I don't find that woman attractive. In fact, there were many times when I found myself witnessing very attractive sneezes from women I didn't find attractive at all.

And so I ask you: Where you ever disappointed with a sneeze of a person you found attractive? Did anyone happen to have it the other way around, like I did?

16 hours ago, Likesn said:

And so I ask you: Where you ever disappointed with a sneeze of a person you found attractive? Did anyone happen to have it the other way around, like I did?

Yes, and yes. :lol:  I think it has to do with the anticipation. If you hype something up too much, you're bound to be disappointed. If there's a specific person you've been desperately wanting to see sneeze for years, then if that person's sneeze isn't divine, well... you kinda get disappointed. And if you're not attracted to someone, you usually don't think that much about how they might sneeze, and then maybe they don't end up having a perfect sneeze, but you weren't hyping the event so it was surprisingly good instead. 

I just woke up so I probably don't make much sense, but I tried. :rofl: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
I woke up and made a little more sense

I also find that it's more about the sneeze for me than the person! If it's a sneeze I don't like, even coming from a person I really want to see sneeze, it can definitely be uninteresting to me, but if it's a sneeze I do like, it almost doesn't matter at all who the person is (unless it's like a family member or something). 

This is the everlasting lottery for us all regardless of what variables are your favourite.

You can wait a lifetime to see someone in action and sometimes the anticipation is a lot better than the actuality. 

I wouldn't say it can make someone less attractive but it's always a non important shame, I do however think it can make you see someone who previously wasn't your cup of tea more attractive because that's just how this nonsense works. 

If keeps it exciting if nothing else!

As Chanel No5 says it's yes and yes. 

I can sometimes find it difficult to totally isolate an arousing sneeze from a woman I find unattractive. However, there's conflict the other way around too, although it's a different conundrum. 

Truth is I need both things to be right !!!!

Btw: well done Likesn for posing this thought provoking question.

Edited by haymaker

I’m not sure it has much to do with attractiveness for me if I don’t know the person. 
However a great sneeze can make me find someone more attractive for sure 

I have to find the person attractive first, its kind of a pre-requisite for me, regardless of the sneeze. Nothing worse than a stunner with a bad sneeze. But I guess what's bad is subjective. 

54 minutes ago, Engmanny said:

I have to find the person attractive first, its kind of a pre-requisite for me, regardless of the sneeze. Nothing worse than a stunner with a bad sneeze. But I guess what's bad is subjective. 

Yes attractiveness is absolute a pre-requisite. I don’t even want to see a person sneeze if I don’t find them attractive lol. It’s the same thing for vanilla people - I don’t think they’d want to have sex with someone they don’t find attractive. 

It kinda goes both ways! I've very rarely found the sneezes of someone I find attractive unattractive, unless they just hard stifle/hide all of them - but there are also people I don't otherwise find attractive who have really hot sneezes!

4 hours ago, Melody said:

Yes attractiveness is absolute a pre-requisite. I don’t even want to see a person sneeze if I don’t find them attractive lol. It’s the same thing for vanilla people - I don’t think they’d want to have sex with someone they don’t find attractive. 

The comparison to vanilla people is a good one! If I ever find myself having SF-related conversations irl, I'm using this 😅

I just wanted to clarify that if I'm totally put off by someone, not even the most magnificent sneeze in the world can change that, but if it's someone I just never paid attention to/thought of that way, and they turn out to have a great sneeze, it can tip the scales so I suddenly find them very hot. 🤷‍♀️

Also, while I'm not a huge fan of stifles unless you can tell they take a huge amount of effort, I very much prefer that to a lousy "full" sneeze, because there's still the chance the stifles could be hiding something glorious... :twisted: 

Edited by Chanel_no5
7 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

if I'm totally put off by someone, not even the most magnificent sneeze in the world can change that

This

8 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

if it's someone I just never paid attention to/thought of that way, and they turn out to have a great sneeze, it can tip the scales

And this

:joal:

(I could say the same things using different words, but #lazy)

3 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I just wanted to clarify that if I'm totally put off by someone, not even the most magnificent sneeze in the world can change that, but if it's someone I just never paid attention to/thought of that way, and they turn out to have a great sneeze, it can tip the scales so I suddenly find them very hot. 🤷‍♀️

It's about the same for me. If I find someone totally unattractive, a good sneezed from her would be counted as a "wasted" sneeze for me. However, if it's someone I'm not very attracted to but not a person that puts me off, a sneeze, especially a good sneeze, would upgrade her hotness for me. 😅

3 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

This is so interesting hearing how we all have different preferences. Always surprises me how much depth and diversity there is here on here. 

If someone isn’t attractive to me and I don’t find them appealing sexually no amount of great sneezing will change that.  I get like turned off by an unattractive person sneezing if that makes sense 🤣

Chanel said it. If the person is genuinely unsexy to me, seeing them sneeze is going to be unpleasant. But if I just haven't been into them yet, and their sneezes are nice, that may very well do it. I think seeing someone sneeze is like seeing them naked. It can be "ugh no whyyyyyy" but it can also be "oh HELLO there!"

In response to the other part of the question, "attractive people with disappointing sneezes" is basically my dating history in 5 words.

I whine too much. Guy I have now actually has quite lovely sneezes. But they are so. Effing. Rare. 

Someone having a stupendous sneeze can certainly make me find them more attractive. I have also always wondered about the countless wavs most of us have listened to and enjoyed without having a clue how the sneezer looks - the mind is a powerful tool in constructing a picture of the perfect sneezer to accompany the sneeze :D 

4 minutes ago, NoV said:

Someone having a stupendous sneeze can certainly make me find them more attractive. I have also always wondered about the countless wavs most of us have listened to and enjoyed without having a clue how the sneezer looks - the mind is a powerful tool in constructing a picture of the perfect sneezer to accompany the sneeze :D 

Huh, an interesting point 🤔 I never thought about wavs in the context of this post.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:31 PM, Melody said:

This is so interesting hearing how we all have different preferences. Always surprises me how much depth and diversity there is here on here. 

If someone isn’t attractive to me and I don’t find them appealing sexually no amount of great sneezing will change that.  I get like turned off by an unattractive person sneezing if that makes sense 🤣

We agree 100% feel the same 

Let ne now ask a more specific question: Are there any celebrities you wanted to see sneeze and when they did you were disappointed? Were there any celebrity sneezes that surprised you for the best? The reason I'm asking about celebrities is that I feel like asking about non-famous people would turn this thread into an observations one. If we're talking about celebrities you can just name them and there's no need to describe it too much (although descriptions are welcome).

As for me, I can't really recall ever being disappointed by a sneezing celebrity. I don't remember a celebrity sneeze that surprised me for the best either. Mostly, I'm just happy to come by those and that's it 😅

3 hours ago, Likesn said:

As for me, I can't really recall ever being disappointed by a sneezing celebrity. I don't remember a celebrity sneeze that surprised me for the best either. Mostly, I'm just happy to come by those and that's it 😅

That's mostly the case for me too. If I really want to see someone sneeze, getting to see it is worth enough that I wouldn't dare being disappointed, maybe the fetish gods will never grant me any of my wishes again if I disrespect them! :lol:  But the precious few I've desperately wanted to see sneeze and actually GOT to see sneeze were lovely. Maybe not quite my cup of tea (silent stifles... :rolleyes: ) but great visuals made up for it, plus... it HAPPENED! I wanted something and I GOT IT! :bounce: 

I was however positively surprised by Sela Ward. Not only can she fake sneeze quite well, but her real sneeze is fantastic. Long, hitching buildup and an amazing pre-sneeze expression and all. :dribble: I couldn't download the clip when it was up on the internet and I haven't found it since. But others saw it too, so I know it wasn't a dream. :lol: 

On 1/29/2022 at 11:47 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

That's mostly the case for me too. If I really want to see someone sneeze, getting to see it is worth enough that I wouldn't dare being disappointed, maybe the fetish gods will never grant me any of my wishes again if I disrespect them! :lol:  But the precious few I've desperately wanted to see sneeze and actually GOT to see sneeze were lovely. Maybe not quite my cup of tea (silent stifles... :rolleyes: ) but great visuals made up for it, plus... it HAPPENED! I wanted something and I GOT IT! :bounce: 

I was however positively surprised by Sela Ward. Not only can she fake sneeze quite well, but her real sneeze is fantastic. Long, hitching buildup and an amazing pre-sneeze expression and all. :dribble: I couldn't download the clip when it was up on the internet and I haven't found it since. But others saw it too, so I know it wasn't a dream. :lol: 

Ive had the experience of being disappointed by an attractive person's sneeze before. For example Shay Mitchell is extremely hot in my opinion but then her sneeze wasn't that good imo. See for yourself in this video at 12:14 ...........

2 hours ago, Kazza said:

Ive had the experience of being disappointed by an attractive person's sneeze before. For example Shay Mitchell is extremely hot in my opinion but then her sneeze wasn't that good imo. See for yourself in this video at 12:14 ...........

Personally, though it could've been better, I thought it was pretty hot 🙃 To each their own, I guess.

Yeah of course, everybody has a different taste 🤗 I think if she added a schiew to that heshhh I would have agreed would you. 

• 1 year later...