Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why Do I always miss the obs?????

Kleeny

The other day I was out and was just looking around, then saw this quite cute lad putting a tissue back in his pocket, after obviously wiping/blowing his nose. I missed the wipe/blow completely, and was really cross I missed it. Yesterday I was out shopping and saw one person putting the hankie back in his pocket, and another one just wiping after a blow.

Why? Why do I always miss the actual blow, which for me, is the main attraction!

I have always had this, and one of the reasons I have found this fetish to be frustrating at times. Everything is in the past tense, they had sneezed, or they had blown their nose. I always feel I am being teased.

Occasionally the Sneeze Gods smile down on me and let me watch a decent blow or sneeze, but just general obs escape me!

Anyone else suffer from this?

I'm always observing. Whether I miss it or not, I'm never off duty with my special sneeze-trained eyes and ears. :D:)

Have you ever seen the start of a fit knowing it wopuld be prolonged and massive and had to leave (or get seen for doing something weird by family, etc.) or the sneezer would leave seemingly prematurely?? that is what frustrates me.

r.

Have you ever seen the start of a fit knowing it wopuld be prolonged and massive and had to leave (or get seen for doing something weird by family, etc.) or the sneezer would leave seemingly prematurely??  that is what frustrates me.

Yes, this is more my problem than getting there too late. I either have to leave..or I have to not look because I'm talking to someone else.

A couple of years ago, I had a major crush on a guy, I'll call him A, that I had become friendly with (he didn't like me in that way though...only as friends :) ). One day I was talking to A and another guy, I'll call him B. A suddenly sneezed once and then started to turn away from us and sneezed again. He then walked a few feet away to continue sneezing. I wanted to watch so badly but I was still talking to B and felt weird about looking at A. I was so nervous that my mind was going crazy and I know I started babbling. I think B noticed I was acting weird, but I think he thought it was because I was nervous about what we were talking about (sorry for being vague...it's a long, unnecessary story).

My mind was working against me because I was so nervous and I couldn't even pay attention to the sneezes. My mind went numb instead! I can't even tell you how many there were, but no less than 5 or 6...possibly up to 8 or 9. I just wish I had been by myself a distance away from him. Then I may have been able to remain calm and just sit back and enjoy the show! Even if I was too embarrassed to stare at him, I would have at least been able to sneak a few glances! And my listening skills would have been much better too! :D

Well, I've seen sneezing in the rear view mirror. On e should really make sure the traffic has stopped before watching, though.

Archived