Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not again! Scooby-Doo captured and sneeze tortured, (M). NEVER SHOWN BEFORE!

Daphine

I honestly don't remember when I drew this cartoon but judging by my drawing style it's at least 15 years old.

From what I remember Scooby-Doo wakes up after being drugged with a Scooby snack that was laced with a mickey fin. When he comes around he finds that he is in total bondage. Even his nose is tide down to the top of a table. On the table right next to one side of his nose is a pepper shaker that has been knocked over spilling pepper all around his nose. On the other side rests a single red rose it's sweet ticklish fumes filling the area. Right then the door opens behind him and to his left an attractive woman walks in holding a feather. She lightly starts to play with the feather against Scooby's super sensitive nose. Slowly she slides it back and forth while whispering "tickle, tickle, tickle" into his ear. As you can see from the pictures Scooby-Doo's poor nose is going crazy as he tries his best to hold back a growing sneeze.  Finally the assault to his old factory system proves to be to much for our canine hero and a powerful sneeze explodes out!

I know nothing new. Actually, I believe that this picture is new! I think this is the first time I ever showed it to anyone. I hope you enjoy it😊.

https://imgur.com/a/uAjz4Bw

1 hour ago, webmeistro said:

I actually did know that but thank you for letting me know that I am not the only person geeky enough to know Scooby's real name😊 Now if you told me that you had a stuffed Scoobert that you slept with each night you would really make my day😊😊.