Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holly's Experiment: a Sneeze Fetish Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story.

RiversD

I've written an interactive F inducing story and hosted it here: https://terrestrialyarn.itch.io/hollys-experiment

You should see the text as soon as you click "run game." I recommend playing it in full screen mode as that involves a lot less scrolling.

The story premise is: Holly is ready to try inducing sneezes for the first time. You can choose which methods she uses and help her tease out a huge fit!

Some story paths will produce messier sneezes, but anything more than mild wetness/spray you should be able to see coming based on your choices. Feel free to feed back on whether that's true.

This is something of a proof of concept. I've been working on a larger sf cyoa-style story with a bit more plot for a while, but these things are a lot of work (while each individual story path in Holly's Experiment is pretty short, the whole work is over 10,000 words spread across 61 passages that you could reach with the choices made)! So I made Holly's Experiment partly to test whether I could actually make one of these function, and partly to see if the wider sf community are interested in choose-your-own-adventure style sneeze fiction.

With that in mind, I'd love feedback! Let me know if you're into this style of storytelling, and if so, what would you like to see more/less of? Would you be interested in something longer, even if it took a long time to construct?

Of course, if you really liked it and want to give me motivation (joke, never any promises, I am a known flake, just broke) my profile has a Ko-fi link ;3

Interesting premise. I like how no matter the initial choice you ultimately get a taste of the other inducing method. I appreciate the amount of time and creativity in constructing the story. I have always enjoyed your stories and like the new path you are exploring. Kudos!!!!

I had a lot of fun with this, but I did very quickly run into an error that popped up the debugging screen! I believe the path was brush > powder > feather > switch and then every tool but flowers was merged into one link and an error message appeared. I could go backwards and forwards just fine but the debug panel stayed up even if I refreshed the page.

51 minutes ago, SweetPotato said:

I had a lot of fun with this, but I did very quickly run into an error that popped up the debugging screen! I believe the path was brush > powder > feather > switch and then every tool but flowers was merged into one link and an error message appeared. I could go backwards and forwards just fine but the debug panel stayed up even if I refreshed the page.

I was just coming to alert RiversD to the same thing! It's happened twice in a row for me, so it's unlikely to be my computer causing trouble.

Other than that, this is a lot of fun! Choose your own adventure stories are good cheesy fun, and bringing sneezing into it...so much the better!

I loved this so much! 😊
I did run into a bug after about 4-5 items, but it went away as soon as I refreshed the page

Wow. WOW!!! I haven’t even been through all the different possibilities, and I’m already so far beyond amazed and impressed! 😍

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC

Ah, thanks so much you guys!

On 2/5/2022 at 10:35 PM, SweetPotato said:

I did very quickly run into an error that popped up the debugging screen! I believe the path was brush > powder > feather > switch and then every tool but flowers was merged into one link and an error message appeared. I could go backwards and forwards just fine but the debug panel stayed up even if I refreshed the page.

I'll go take a look at this now, thanks for the heads up! It's likely I mis-typed something in that passage.

EDIT: I think I've fixed it! Sorry about that. Do let me know if it keeps playing up.

Edited by RiversD

Just popping in to say thank you so much again ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I genuinely appreciate you all taking the time to let me know I'm not just talking into the void, and thank you for all the feedback! I'm very grateful ❤️.

• 6 months later...

That was awesome! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into it. I haven’t even explored all the paths yet so I’ll be back again soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

That was so awesome!! It's very well written and the anticipation is wonderful! I loved trying to go back and forth between different irritants. This left so much room for improvisation. Thank you so much for sharing ❤️ 

• 2 months later...