Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bisexuals and sneezing

Should I bless

Fellow bisexuals,

Do you prefer the sneezes of a particular gender over another, and does your preferences in sneezes match your preference in one gender as a whole?

I tend to prefer sneezes from men, but that varies depending on my by-cycle. Regardless of gender or sex, I love loud and explosive sneezes, so I wouldn't say it necessarily matches my preference in one gender.

4 hours ago, Should I bless said:

Fellow bisexuals,

Do you prefer the sneezes of a particular gender over another, and does your preferences in sneezes match your preference in one gender as a whole?

Funny enough, I think it depends on my mood lmao! Sometimes I prefer one, then other times I prefer the other haha

6 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Funny enough, I think it depends on my mood lmao! Sometimes I prefer one, then other times I prefer the other haha

Same here-- it's fully a matter of mood for me! Also I have more sexual experience with male identifying people, so craving male vs female sneezes often feels like a choice between reality and fantasy if that makes any sense. 

24 minutes ago, Mal said:

Same here-- it's fully a matter of mood for me! Also I have more sexual experience with male identifying people, so craving male vs female sneezes often feels like a choice between reality and fantasy if that makes any sense. 

Yoooo, this is exactly how I feel lmao! I'm too in the same boat, but I still have fantasies regarding male sneezes even though I have alot more experiences with them. Sometimes though for me I don't even care about male or female, I just love hearing and seeing sneezes haha

28 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

Yoooo, this is exactly how I feel lmao! I'm too in the same boat, but I still have fantasies regarding male sneezes even though I have alot more experiences with them. Sometimes though for me I don't even care about male or female, I just love hearing and seeing sneezes haha

Yes exactly me too! It's just that I can kind of imagine myself carrying out the fantasy based on real experiences as opposed to pure pure fantasy 

23 hours ago, She who must not be named said:

I tend to prefer sneezes from men, but that varies depending on my by-cycle. Regardless of gender or sex, I love loud and explosive sneezes, so I wouldn't say it necessarily matches my preference in one gender.

I hear you, it definitely varies from time to time and it can just be the type of sneeze more so than the gender that's sneezing

20 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

I feel pretty much the same way!

1 hour ago, Should I bless said:

I feel pretty much the same way!

Glad to know there are people here that very much can relate to this hahahaha

On 2/4/2022 at 9:00 PM, Should I bless said:

This is a very interesting question. In real life romantic relationships, I definitely prefer men.

Interestingly, with the fetish, I prefer to see men sneeze in person. 

But with audio, video, and stories, I have a huge preference towards female sneezing. I'm not sure why. I definitely have periods where I listen to male wavs but I listen to female wavs probably 70% of the time. No idea why I have this weird breakdown between in person sneezing vs audio sneezing.

i'm not bi, i'm a lesbian, but i actually listen to both men and women's sneezes ! 

i don't think my sexuality has anything to do with my fetish, mostly it's just how they sound rather than the gender of the person they're coming from. 

I really enjoy both male and female sneezes-- I tend to watch more female videos though just because it's a lot easier to find content. 

For some reason, though I am definitely attracted to both men and women, I only really enjoy men's sneezes. A nice female or nonbinary sneeze can be appreciated, but I suppose I just like the idea behind/actions of men sneezing better. It's still a strange concept to me that I work like that, but I'll take it lol

I don't really consume male sneezing content but defenetly some curiosity about it (I'm also in relationship with a guy so.. 😅)

• 1 month later...

I'm bisexual with an extremely strong female preference. I'm only really attracted to female sneezing - I sometimes get a bit turned on by males sneezing who are gay and feminine, but otherwise I only like female sneezes. It kind of aligns with my sexuality, but the girls I want to see sneeze aren't necessarily the girls I'm attracted to

I'm bi and my fetish tends to be more centered around women. That tends to be the case with most of my fetishes cause even though I like both, I mostly think my fetishes are hotter when it revolves around the opposite sex. There have been occasions though.

Hm, it kind of depends for me. In wavs I prefer female stuff, and otherwise I generally prefer male stuff.

I’m bi and I’m more attracted to women and more attracted to female sneezes. But every once in awhile a good strong male sneeze is sexy 

For the longest time, I was evenly split 50/50 between them.  Nowadays, I'd say it's a 60/40 split with a slight male preference.  

Im bi and my preferences really lean more towards female sneezes. Every once in a while, I can get down with some male sneezes, preferably my husbands. I love it when his allergies act up, or when he gets sick. 

Otherwise, it's almost always female sneezes for me. 😁

I have a preference for feminine sneezes above all. Some trans also attract me. That being said, I have already felt an attraction or even a strong tenderness for certain men who are sneezing, but it is extremely rare. It mainly depends on the situation in which this person finds himself. The more tense or even dangerous this situation, the more I am open to it. A man just sneezing on the street or on video, I don't pay attention to that, but if he's sneezing all the time, or he's got a bad cold, or he's in a situation where he shouldn't sneeze, I may feel a little something. :razz:

I am bi but I only date men.  I enjoy a wider variety of female sneezes, and am more easily turned off by male sneezing.  But the "right" guy packs way more of a punch... :')

• 8 months later...