Sneeze Fetish Forum

Beautiful Noses

CantDoThisAnymore

Oh man, there's too many to start with, so I'll stick with my top three.

1. Hannah John-Kamen. Underrated actor and gorgeous, and her nose is just... ugh😍

160725_Hannah_John-Kamen_4OR03.jpg

2. Sofia Boutella. She's also unfairly overlooked, especially in the film Climax. But I first saw her in Kingsman, and the fetish-oriented side of my brain just took over. Both because of her beauty, but also when I saw her nose close up... 

intro-1619536747.jpg

Shoutout to the artwork by VoOs in 2015 btw, honestly so good. She really got the figure and nose perfectly.

3. Jessie J

She's quite the treasure since there's already videos of her sneezing and she even tweeted multiple times about it. This is especially great for me since her nose is so CUTE!

fd0021d76aea3c710cf52bb4c3c1e5bf--jessie

Hmm... my general opinion is that the best noses are the itchy ones. But of course there is a specific aesthetic that I'm slightly more partial to... :twisted: 

Sidse Babett Knudsen. I first saw her as Theresa in Westworld and my initial reaction to the character was "yeah, right type of character, but looks very Scandinavian, bit boring, seen it before..." then she turned her head so I saw her profile and I nearly dropped my drink, like "....buuuut I don't see THAT every day...!!" 👀  (her nose is actually so great that even vanillas swoon over it :lol: )

DC0D4g3.png

Rebecca Ferguson. I've only seen her in Doctor Sleep, and she was terrifying, but that nose is certainly something else... :shifty: 

w9bfHyK.png

Edited by Chanel_no5
It's REBECCA Ferguson, not Jessica!! Sorry!!!
4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:Jessica Fergusen. I've only seen her in Doctor Sleep, and she was terrifying, but that nose is certainly something else... :shifty: 

w9bfHyK.png

She is one of my faves as well!

What a fun topic! My preferences change over the years but right now, Tom Payne's nose is really something else 😍 he's to fine for this world :laugh2:

kQEXHeZZ9TZsrVcjcqiP9pEMwht.jpg

If I know anything about myself it's that I cannot settle on a "type".  I like a person and then I like the nose and sneeze etc. that's attached to that person.  Still, in the interest of the thread, here's some I'm adoring right now.

Scarlett is just TIMELESS, okay?  I will never not adore anything about her.

scarlett-nose.jpg

And because I'm bisexual as hell, here's some guy nose appreciation because this is MAGNIFICENT:

ezgif-com-gif-maker.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Because I can't seem to stay away, I wanna highlight more of my personal favourites!

She's already drop-dead gorgeous and there's been a few great vids of her sneezing, so I'm probably stating the obvious but Dua Lipa is one where the hype is real for me🙌

228388194_545073440276095_12733726163107

Tiffany Smith's someone I posted before on this forum, but I feel like I understated just how perfect her nose is, and her bubbly personality adds to her appeal😍

MV5BYWRhNTY0NzctNGM0My00YmRlLTk1OWMtM2E3

Rosalia is a natural superstar; A distinctly unique blend of old and new genres, a great stage presence, and being absolutely stunning!

However, her impeccably sharp nose really is the icing on the cake for me! The video for La Fama really showcases great pause moments for that, as well as everything I mentioned earlier. Great song too!

2 hours ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

Because I can't seem to stay away, I wanna highlight more of my personal favourites!

She's already drop-dead gorgeous and there's been a few great vids of her sneezing, so I'm probably stating the obvious but Dua Lipa is one where the hype is real for me🙌

228388194_545073440276095_12733726163107

Tiffany Smith's someone I posted before on this forum, but I feel like I understated just how perfect her nose is, and her bubbly personality adds to her appeal😍

MV5BYWRhNTY0NzctNGM0My00YmRlLTk1OWMtM2E3

Rosalia is a natural superstar; A distinctly unique blend of old and new genres, a great stage presence, and being absolutely stunning!

However, her impeccably sharp nose really is the icing on the cake for me! The video for La Fama really showcases great pause moments for that, as well as everything I mentioned earlier. Great song too!

All are tremendous - keep them coming!

4 hours ago, sneezeguy468 said:

Holly Taylor, actress from the show The Americans. 

740full-holly-taylor.jpeg

Lovely, thanks for sharing!

Ladies and Gentlemen, gays and theys, I’m at it again😅

Rewatched Get Out, and it reminded me why I loved Allison Williams’ nose so much. Hopefully I could eventually find footage of her sneezing, because that would be...

Chef’s kiss* 😘 

hair-allison-williams-today-180107.jpg

This is kinda cliched (At least in my book), but Anne Hathaway’s nose has always been top tier material. The only footage that comes close was a fake one on Colbert, but I will persevere through the sand of time for this lmao 😂 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWfIlxnQk1iP6UvF9gRkU

Finally, I also have to give a big shout-out to Zazie Beetz, one of the most beautiful people on Earth. Her nose is such a thing of beauty that I can’t help be distracted sometimes. It was Domino especially for me😍

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRapuQCii5hWKEEva8oXpw

• 2 weeks later...

I love Kathryn Winnick’s larger and prominent nose. She was on the TV show Vikings. I know she’s in some other stuff too.

D8035CBF-A8AC-482A-8BA7-5F1D7206A5A3.jpeg

Sorry one more, I also love the politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s nose. I may be a little biased because my S/O’s nose is similar, just a little more rounded and not as sharp lol.

B5F086A9-490B-475A-B1A6-183C103F198D.webp

Back again, and time to pay tribute to more of the best noses in the business!

1) Pia Wurtzbach

Filipino beauty, and Miss Universe from 2015, but despite her all-encompassing allure, her nose is somehow caught my attention the most, so that's saying a lot😍

Pia_Wurtzbach_-_2019_(cropped).jpg

123219376_116431390262867_60883847197136

2) Jaqueline Carvalho 

Gorgeous volleyball player and I know there was a video of her sneezing, but sadly wasn't able to save it. Either way, her nose allows me to dream regardless lmao

Volleyball+Olympics+Day+1+GYTmi6OsoRAl.j

Jogadora_bicampe%C3%A3_ol%C3%ADmpica_de_

3) Christie Laing

She's an actor that I first noticed in Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, and while it was a good movie, her nose really caught my attention, and she was one of the lesser supporting actors in it lol.

MV5BMTQ1NTgyNTk3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY3

9d061655cc891160ee13a5e0658ebd52--christ

Also this twitter post of her is just... UGH🤤

I was on the internet and I just totally remembered that Lorenza Izzo's nose was exquisite!

Lorenza_izzo.jpg

Also, in the wake of her recent success (and clips😏), Vanessa Hudgen's nose is another spectacular highlight.

vanessa-hudgens.jpg489c5560a33b2b16b9fdde7a41723980.jpg

Lastly, Teyonah Parris 

3120.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Also this one clip from an interview makes me really wanna find a clip of her somewhere:

• 2 months later...

Damn, it's been a while. Time to revive this thread, cause I got just one to mention, even if I got some mixed feelings about her in general.

Brett Cooper, who is the host of the YouTube channel The Comments Section. 

On one hand, her politics are really bad, especially since she also has affiliation with the Daily Wire, and makes the same bigoted and misinformed content and arguments.

On the other hand, she has a likeable screen presence and voice in spite of her horrible views, I find her really attractive, and she's got a beautifully big nose. I'd love to find some video of her sneezing someday, although it has eluded me so far!

MV5BYjY1ODAyNzgtMzM1MS00ZThiLTliZjgtOWI0

To be honest, every nose is beautiful, but recently I got obsessed again with J-Rockers, specifically with Mana and his pretty nose...

He is a former member of Malice Mizer and now leader of Moi dix Mois (and yes, he's a man). 

Since I have memory, I always wanted to see him sneeze, idk, his nose looks so sensitive...gosh, I feel so stupid but can't help it  :wub:

✞ Laine ✞ _ KAMI DAY!! 🦋 on Twitter.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I've always thought that Grace Beverley has a really cute nose. She used to post frequently on her youtube channel and there were a couple of recorded sneezes but she has since deleted most of her videos...

image.thumb.jpeg.3d8540260a1c47fbccc88850e2fe6d8d.jpeg

• 2 months later...
On 3/10/2022 at 9:10 AM, SFDON said:

I love Kathryn Winnick’s larger and prominent nose. She was on the TV show Vikings. I know she’s in some other stuff too.

D8035CBF-A8AC-482A-8BA7-5F1D7206A5A3.jpeg

I'm totally into the shape of her nose. Loved her in Vikings!

On 3/14/2022 at 8:20 PM, Joal 555 said:

Two words.....

JENNA

COLEMAN

MV5BMTUwODM0NDg1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTcwMTk2Mw@@.jpg

It's a shame your image isn't working anymore because I can't agree more with Jenna Coleman!

Glass speaks to British actor Jenna Coleman – The Glass Magazine

I do have some other faves tho...

Jenna Ortega & Millie Bobby Brown are quite something (they are also both 19 so same age as me!):

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWY9h4lwhfgyBFdOanyyeFgdqutSV6bolBSIvGU_ItAyVOP9kC

This instagram post of Millie's is surely teasing us: https://www.instagram.com/p/ChFBBLVLGow/

And finally, the beautiful Ana De Armas:

Ana De Armas Covers the Latest Issue of Madame Figaro - Latest Tweet by  Film Updates | 🎥 LatestLY