Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Dreams

Mal

Yes I had a dream once about my next door neighbor. She had a really bad cold, sneezing lots, all wrapped up warm in her pajamas, fluffy dressing gown and slippers. It was very nice.

wow, I'm so jealous of y'all :laugh2: 

I never dream, but I desperately wish I did. I definitely wouldn't say no to some erotic sneeze dreams.... 

Absolutely—I’m pretty sure I have erotic sneeze dreams at about the same frequency as I have regular erotic dreams. It’s a very interesting experience for me actually, but I’m not sure how much I can say outside of an adult board! 🙃

5 hours ago, Lexie13 said:

Absolutely—I’m pretty sure I have erotic sneeze dreams at about the same frequency as I have regular erotic dreams. It’s a very interesting experience for me actually, but I’m not sure how much I can say outside of an adult board! 🙃

hehhe me too!! and unsurprisingly they're much more ~effective~ for me than regular erotic dreams 🤗

I could only wish for sneezes to appear more in my dreams! :( 

They have in the past but was either never the "good" sneezes or usually for some reason it's something I didn't focus on much during the dream (You know when sometimes you can't really control what happens in the dream etc)

Periodically. Sometimes I have plenty of sneezy dreams in a short period of time, then I have none in quite a while. It's been a dry spell for some time now so hopefully I'll get a good one soon... 😈😏

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Periodically. Sometimes I have plenty of sneezy dreams in a short period of time, then I have none in quite a while. It's been a dry spell for some time now so hopefully I'll get a good one soon... 😈😏

Well here's to manifesting that you get a good sneeze dream soon! 😴

I don’t think I’ve ever had this happen before, but then again I don’t remember my dreams often. I’ll remember maybe one every month or so, but I can’t recall a sneeze ever happening in any of my dreams.

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, sneezeguy468 said:

i never do. Hell i never have any normal erotic dreams either. Anyone know how to fix that? haha

I fall asleep while daydreaming of stuff pretty much every night, and I swear this is my secret to having super fun dreams so often.  But the trick is not to daydream so hard you accidentally keep yourself awake.  It is a delicate balancing act. :laugh:

I think I have more sneeze erotic dreams than other erotic ones. They’re about half me sneezing and half other people. And I have since I was young.  

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I fall asleep while daydreaming of stuff pretty much every night, and I swear this is my secret to having super fun dreams so often.  But the trick is not to daydream so hard you accidentally keep yourself awake.  It is a delicate balancing act. :laugh:

lol ok im gonna try it tonight and see if it bears any fruit

On 2/9/2022 at 8:23 AM, Mal said:

hehhe me too!! and unsurprisingly they're much more ~effective~ for me than regular erotic dreams 🤗

I completely agree. Not sure what I can say here, but I’ve woken up with sneezing in my dreams, usually a sexy scenario. When I wake up I have the sensation of having sneezed even though I don’t think I have and it’s an erotic dream/feeling. :)

9 hours ago, Justasneezygirl said:

I completely agree. Not sure what I can say here, but I’ve woken up with sneezing in my dreams, usually a sexy scenario. When I wake up I have the sensation of having sneezed even though I don’t think I have and it’s an erotic dream/feeling. :)

I also agree 100% 

I do sometimes and can feel it very well, but still very blurry in my dreams when it happens. Also Generic erotic dreams doesn't happen

On 2/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, Mal said:

Do sneezes ever appear in your dreams? They do in mine quite frequently! They did last night:) 

Oh I love those dreams cause I get to see all my tv show crushes sneezing and it's great:)

They only ever really appear in wet dreams for me, so not quite all the time, but maybe like 1-2 times a month. It’s definitely gotten to be more frequent since I told my partner about my kink.