Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nicole Kidman closeup nose crinkle and nostril flare sneeze from Bewitched (F)

Daphine

OK now something for the boys, though honestly I enjoyed this one also 😊.
Nicole Kidman closeup nose crinkle and nostril flare sneeze from Bewitched. I remember seeing this clip years ago on either a website or possibly on here. Today I saw that they were showing Bewitched for free on VIZIO so I watched it just to see this scene. I always gave Nicole Kidman so much credit for doing this scene. You couldn't pay me enough to film a closeup of my nose while I wiggled and crinkled it around not to mention flaring my nostrils while faking a sneeze all the while knowing that it was going to be almost 34 feet tall in a movie theater. As if my nose isn't big enough already πŸ˜…. I wonder how many takes it took her to do this scene? It would be fun to see some of the outtakes 😊.

https://youtu.be/Q6JXHiZ0DzQ

Oh wow, I haven't seen this clip in so long! Really loved this scene, and I'm glad to find out where its from. Thank you!😭

Β 

9 minutes ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

Oh wow, I haven't seen this clip in so long! Really loved this scene, and I'm glad to find out where its from. Thank you!😭

Β 

Your welcome. It was a nice surprise for me to. It had been years since I last saw it. Know that people know where its from maybe some can make a better clip than my crappy copy πŸ˜†.

1 hour ago, Daphine said:

Your welcome. It was a nice surprise for me to. It had been years since I last saw it. Know that people know where its from maybe some can make a better clip than my crappy copy πŸ˜†.

I have a high quality copy of the movie, though I need video editing software that can handle a file of that size and resolution in order to clip it. Eventually, I'll find a way to distribute the goods for us allπŸ˜„

omg this movie was a staple of my childhood/ preteen years and I recently rewatched it for the first time in a while and when this scene came on, I remembered why I must've loved the movie so much (besides it being a really funny movie also)! It's suuuuch a perfect moment fetish wise. jeez.Β 

6 hours ago, Mal said:

omg this movie was a staple of my childhood/ preteen years and I recently rewatched it for the first time in a while and when this scene came on, I remembered why I must've loved the movie so much (besides it being a really funny movie also)! It's suuuuch a perfect moment fetish wise. jeez.Β 

It was a funny movie but how could it not be with Will Ferrell in it. As for that scene it really was perfect. I know why Will Ferrell's character is watching her but if you watch this as a stand alone scene, it looks like Will could be a member of this community having himself a wonderful experience lol πŸ˜†.

58 minutes ago, Daphine said:

It was a funny movie but how could it not be with Will Ferrell in it. As for that scene it really was perfect. I know why Will Ferrell's character is watching her but if you watch this as a stand alone scene, it looks like Will could be a member of this community having himself a wonderful experience lol πŸ˜†.

Completely agreed... Will Ferrell is of course hilarious in the movie🀣 

and it totally does look like it could be one of us enjoying a sneeze in the wild hahah but even in the context of the movie it's so perfect, like he is watching her to basically marvel at the dexterity of her nose and then he's almost impressed / in awe of the sneeze 😍 great vibes all around 

8 hours ago, Mal said:

Completely agreed... Will Ferrell is of course hilarious in the movie🀣 

and it totally does look like it could be one of us enjoying a sneeze in the wild hahah but even in the context of the movie it's so perfect, like he is watching her to basically marvel at the dexterity of her nose and then he's almost impressed / in awe of the sneeze 😍 great vibes all around 

Okay, I have to tell you that you made me laugh so hard when you said "one of us enjoying a sneeze in the wild"πŸ˜‚. I'm not sure why but that was SO funny to me😊. I also loved the "dexterity of her nose"😊.Β  Have you ever tried to do the Bewitched nose wiggle?

9 hours ago, Daphine said:

Okay, I have to tell you that you made me laugh so hard when you said "one of us enjoying a sneeze in the wild"πŸ˜‚. I'm not sure why but that was SO funny to me😊. I also loved the "dexterity of her nose"😊.Β  Have you ever tried to do the Bewitched nose wiggle?

Haha!! and I totally cannot do the nose wiggle, I'm not skillful enough! Can you?Β 

2 hours ago, Mal said:

Haha!! and I totally cannot do the nose wiggle, I'm not skillful enough! Can you?Β 

No, not even closeπŸ˜„. I'm glad that I'm not alone. Best I can do is crinkle my nose up and down. Of course my nose is so big that if I did do the Bewitched nose twitch my nose would be dancing all over my faceπŸ˜‚.

Back when the movie came out I saw an interview with Nicole Kidman and she explained that it's not really twitching your nose but more moving your upper lip so you might want to give that a try.Β 

That would be a fun contest on here. Who could do the best nose twitch lol πŸ˜†.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:41 PM, Daphine said:

Back when the movie came out I saw an interview with Nicole Kidman and she explained that it's not really twitching your nose but more moving your upper lip so you might want to give that a try.Β 

Β 

Right! I just dont even think I can move my lips that fast haha!Β