Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose-blowing fetish

Sonicjam

This may be a little weird of a topic for this site so bear with me on this, but I felt like this is the only site I could truly post this on without it getting too awkward. I also want to see if anybody here actually does what I do. As stated from the title, I have a fetish for making myself sneeze to get a runny nose, (the runnier the better) then blow my nose in things that aren't tissue related in the slightest. This could range from a number of things including doll dresses or doll scarves, the bed sheet on my bed, thin juggling scarves, etc. I could go on and on about the list. I know I can't be the only guy in the world that does this stuff, but it sure feels like it sometimes and I have yet to meet another person that does what I do. Let me know what you think and share your fetishes with me in the comments below this. 

By far my favorite thing about the fetish community is the absolute variety of things that people enjoy. The fact that people have narrowed it down to such specifics is amazing. I’ve spent a good portion of my life “ignoring” my particular brand of sneeze fetish so to see those who not only accept it but also know down to the specific details what they like is awesome. 

I know for me I tend to avoid the nose blowing/mess aspect. Not a huge fan. 

My particular corner has yet to be fully defined but I can tell you if D/s and sneezing are intertwined, that checks a lot of my boxes. “Sneeze torture” scenarios, but also I’m a sucker for the “helpless” allergy sneeze fit. 

I’m a work in progress as far as defining myself, but I love that you know exactly what you like! 

10 minutes ago, Heathercd said:

By far my favorite thing about the fetish community is the absolute variety of things that people enjoy. The fact that people have narrowed it down to such specifics is amazing. I’ve spent a good portion of my life “ignoring” my particular brand of sneeze fetish so to see those who not only accept it but also know down to the specific details what they like is awesome. 

I know for me I tend to avoid the nose blowing/mess aspect. Not a huge fan. 

My particular corner has yet to be fully defined but I can tell you if D/s and sneezing are intertwined, that checks a lot of my boxes. “Sneeze torture” scenarios, but also I’m a sucker for the “helpless” allergy sneeze fit. 

I’m a work in progress as far as defining myself, but I love that you know exactly what you like! 

I get a sneezing fit almost every morning after I wake up, not sure what causes it. But that's when I normally go for whatever is closest as the tissue

Welcome Sonicjam,

Always good to communicate about just what it is that makes you tick. We all have our very private preferences and maybe in the end it is impossible to find a perfect match. In the end preferences do not need to be the same: it is far more important to be generous to one another, keep an open mind and explore.

So thanks for sharing, and no preference is by itself weirder than any other. I go for nose blowing in 'regular' handkerchiefs, but even among guys who say they like guys doing just that, there is so much variety as to what it is exactly that they like.

Best wishes, CJ.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, cjblo said:

Welcome Sonicjam,

Always good to communicate about just what it is that makes you tick. We all have our very private preferences and maybe in the end it is impossible to find a perfect match. In the end preferences do not need to be the same: it is far more important to be generous to one another, keep an open mind and explore.

So thanks for sharing, and no preference is by itself weirder than any other. I go for nose blowing in 'regular' handkerchiefs, but even among guys who say they like guys doing just that, there is so much variety as to what it is exactly that they like.

Best wishes, CJ.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community. I know not a lot of sites would be accepting of this like it is here

On 2/11/2022 at 8:08 AM, cjblo said:

Welcome Sonicjam,

Best wishes, CJ.

Couldn’t have said it better myself, CJ!  Welcome SonicJam!

This community is AMAZING and I have yet to have anyone post a reply stating that I was weird for what the particular corner of my fetish, everyone has been very welcoming and open-minded!

I also enjoy making myself sneeze and do enjoy my own nose blowing (am starting to get into other males sneezing/blowing as well).  I have not tried to blow my nose into the items that you have before, but, I think it’s really cool that you comfortable to share that with us, thank you! 

For me personally, I most enjoy making myself sneeze (rolled up TP works the best for some reason), then having my nose produce a juicy blow into a Puffs Plus tissue (my favorite).  I have tried blowing into TP, my hands, paper towels, bandanas, handkerchiefs and Kleenex tissues before as well.

Again, a sincere and warm welcome to you! You’re gonna love it here!

Jeff

21 hours ago, Jeff said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself, CJ!  Welcome SonicJam!

This community is AMAZING and I have yet to have anyone post a reply stating that I was weird for what the particular corner of my fetish, everyone has been very welcoming and open-minded!

I also enjoy making myself sneeze and do enjoy my own nose blowing (am starting to get into other males sneezing/blowing as well).  I have not tried to blow my nose into the items that you have before, but, I think it’s really cool that you comfortable to share that with us, thank you! 

For me personally, I most enjoy making myself sneeze (rolled up TP works the best for some reason), then having my nose produce a juicy blow into a Puffs Plus tissue (my favorite).  I have tried blowing into TP, my hands, paper towels, bandanas, handkerchiefs and Kleenex tissues before as well.

Again, a sincere and warm welcome to you! You’re gonna love it here!

Jeff

Just your bare hands? I wouldn't go quite that far, but some of my nose-blows do get quite messy and wind up in my hands regardless of what I use. Thank you for welcoming me too, Jeff. I'm greatful to have found this site again. For the longest time i couldn't remember the name