Sneeze Fetish Forum

Review Session Obs (f)

KAT*

First obs posting here. So I had a review session for my Biostatistics Class tonight. Was listening not-so-raptly to the Professor babble on about statistics when a girl a few seats down from me sneezed. She’s got really long blonde hair and glasses and is normally really annoying because she keeps asking questions and correcting the professors.

She appeared to have a cold because she was blowing her nose quite frequently and it was a really bright shade of red by now. She would take a tissue up and blow into it several times, folding it as she went along. It didn’t appear to be very loud though, but I’m not really into blowing so I wasn’t really paying attention to that. I figured it was a one-time sneeze. I’ve never heard anyone sneeze more than a couple of times and it usually doesn’t have all that much of an effect on me unless I’m reading a story or listening to a wav or something.

About ten minutes went by and suddenly she sneezed a double “Ehhhhkchoo.” It thrust her really far forward in her seat and she came kind of close to hitting her head on her desk. By now I was starting to keep an eye on her out of the corner of my eye. Another five minutes went by and she sneezed harshly again “EhhhCHOO.” It definitely looked as thought she was fighting a pretty nasty cold. I was really hoping it would happen again so I was by now paying way more attention to her than the teacher.

Nothing happened for about fifteen more minutes and I was beginning to think that she was done when she got that look on her face again. Her eyes were half shut and her mouth was frozen half open. She paused and sneezed forcefully three times in a row. Her body thrust forward and she didn’t cover up at all. They were extremely unexpected and caught her by surprise. She kept rubbing at her nose after that and looked kind of embarrassed for making so much noise. She sneezed about 5 more times, three of them uncovered. I was having so much trouble concentrating by then, there was just no hope of paying any attention. She asked a couple of questions and you could tell she was pretty congested.

After the review session was over she started walking towards me because I was sitting over to the side near the trashcan. She had this huge handful of tissues to throw away. I kind of looked away and then walked out behind her hoping to hear more, but that was it. I have never been so turned on by a fit. :D Well, considering I’ve never heard one in person probably explains that. Good grief, I’ve got a final tomorrow night in that class. Going to have to be careful to concentrate.

So how’d I do?

Lovely!  Hope something happens tomorrow in class and you could post that too!

Thanks for sharing

Oy, as much as I'd love for it to. I need to do well on my final. Distractions are not good then! But who knows, maybe I'll finish early and hang around. :D

Amazing obs Kat...can't believe she kept going...I always do that if I am in class and someone looks sneezy...I can never seem to pay attention to the professor.

Wish she was one of your friends...then you coulda scoped out after the class and maybe setup a study session with her..if I did that I probably wouldnt be able to contain myself :D

Jaime

ps...have you ever sneezed that much?

Good obs, KAT. Although had I been in your position (and I have in the past) I would have looked for a way to get the used tissues as well. :D:)

Update:

Not too much on the sneezing front tonight. She sneezed once when she came in the room and blew her nose a couple of times. Sneezed a really nice double half way through the test, very loud "EhhhkkCHOO's" I think what struck me so much by this was how violent they were. She would sneeze and her entire body would fly forward. She didn't appear to hold them back at all. Too bad the class is over :) , at least I think my final went well though.

Perhaps next semester you should consider carrying a pocket recorder....hehehehe....I found that they were MOST useful for certain...situations....LOL!

~Frack

Lovely!  Hope something happens tomorrow in class and you could post that too!

Thanks for sharing

I once did horrible on the STAR test because the girl next to me had a cold :dead: . Great post, especially for a first time. :D

Archived