Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work obs (f)

jgj5480

Nice female observation today! What would I do if I could be her boyfriend! She was sitting answering phones. I don't know if she sneezes often but when she does she always does 3. I heard the first one but was in the other room. I can't spell it...she sneezed in the crook of her elbow. She brought it to the front of her face and sneezed. They are loud even though her long sleeved shirt sort of muffles it. The other lady in the room blesses her and she says thanks. About 5 seconds later another sneeze the same way. The lady laughs and says I am only blessing you once" jokingly. The girl says "oh dont worry I will just keep on sneezing." Right after hearing this I ventured out to the room she was in. Just after she sneezed that one the phone began ringing. I could see in her eyes there was another one on its way...I said bless you and then she goes "I can't answer the phone because I am going to sneeze!" Then she inhales two or three times, her nostrils were doing that thing...they expand when anyone inhales and then she brings her elbow up and sneezes into it again. She then answers the phone and I think she was fighting off another sneeze but I didn't want to stare because she was looking at me laughing thinking something was up.

Shes really pretty and great to talk to.

Jaime

Daphine - thank you that means a lot coming from someone who writes so much.

Lady21 - thank you as well. I haven't commented on your writings but I do find them to be very interesting. Your a natural for writing

Jaime

Archived