Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a little scenario I came up with

Imgonnasneeze

I was just messing around with scenarios in my head one night and this came up. I think I could turn it into a decent story but I feel like I’d be to lazy to finish it so for now I just put the basic idea here. 

A pretty young Australian woman moves to your town one winter. You get to know her a bit and then it’s spring and you realize she has allergies. At first she is embarrassed and attempts to hide it, but as you get closer and let her know you don’t mind she reveals just how sneezy she is. You go together on a group hike through the blossoming trees that she’s especially allergic to and she hitches, sniffed and sneezes through the entire thing- only pausing to gasp the occasional apology in her adorable accent. Another day you meet up and go inside so she can hopefully calm down from sneezing at least some. You go to your house which has a big dusty bookshelf that hasn’t been touched in years only to discover she likes to read. Her already irritated red nose can’t help but busting out in a huge fit when she opens a book. 

There could be more, if everyone really liked the idea. I know it’s pretty basic and similar to lots of other stories but I know I would read it if I saw it. What do you think?

• 2 months later...