Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saying "bless you" and acknowledging each sneeze

Wild Man

I don't know about y'all, but if someone is having a sneezing fit and if someone else is trying to bless them for every sneeze and tries really hard to keep up with the amount of sneezes, I just think that's really hot. Especially if they are holding a tissue for them and catching the sneezes and helping them blow their nose. Anyone else? 

26 minutes ago, Wild Man said:

f someone else is trying to bless them for every sneeze and tries really hard to keep up with the amount of sneezes, I just think that's really hot. Especially if they are holding a tissue for them and catching the sneezes and helping them blow their nose. Anyone else? 

I've never seen this unfold in real life, I think this is usually the stuff of fics..  you'd have to break both of your arms or be with a fetishit to actually need someone else to hold a tissue for you :laugh: 

But yes, if I saw this in real life it would be super sexy 😍  I love the idea of holding a tissue for someone and catching their sneezes..  

3 hours ago, Melody said:

I've never seen this unfold in real life, I think this is usually the stuff of fics..  you'd have to break both of your arms or be with a fetishit to actually need someone else to hold a tissue for you :laugh: 

But yes, if I saw this in real life it would be super sexy 😍  I love the idea of holding a tissue for someone and catching their sneezes..  

See, I actually have seen it in real life, I was like 4 at the time, I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew enough to know to be ashamed and I didn't stand there and watch, but I did go and watch from a distance lol 

I’m like this, when my fiancée has a sneezing attack I bless every single one. Once she sneezed like 40 times and I said “bless you” to all of them😂

On 2/23/2022 at 11:34 AM, SFDON said:

I’m like this, when my fiancée has a sneezing attack I bless every single one. Once she sneezed like 40 times and I said “bless you” to all of them😂

Adorable! lol