Sneeze Fetish Forum

Someone wiping their nose on someone else's shirt when they have a cold

Wild Man

I don't know what it is, I just think someone wiping their nose on their partner or close friend's shirt when they have a cold is cute, cause their shirt is softer than tissues and they have a really snotty nose. like, it's cute. Idk

The scenario you described is so underrated in my opinion. I wouldn't mind it at all if a partner wipes his nose on my shirt when he has a cold. 

I'm not sure how I'd feel about this in practise ("that shirt is going in the wash, then..."), but it is a very cute idea, it has a vulnerability with it that shows they're really struggling with their runny/tickly/full nose.

Definitely cute 🙈 Only for a parter/romantic interest/someone I’m attracted to though, not a purely platonic close friend

54 minutes ago, sneezygirl97 said:

Definitely cute 🙈 Only for a parter/romantic interest/someone I’m attracted to though, not a purely platonic close friend

Totally agree here

Definitely something cute when it's between partners.

For close friends I think that'll have to depend on how close, and I might not consider it cute then. If me and a close friend were hanging out and they wipe their nose on my shirt I wouldn't mind it would probably "trigger my fetish" a little bit but it wouldn't be a cute situation if that makes sense.

The only situation I can imagine wiping my nose on a friends shirt would be in some sort of "pranky" or funny way

On 3/2/2022 at 1:55 AM, Trynasneeze said:

Imagine if a stranger came up to you and did it

I think that would actually be considered a crime lol. I think that is a crime actually, I think it's called assault by bodily fluid or something