Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blowing your nose in someone’s hands in the shower??

Yep

I currently have a cold and have been blowing my nose about every 10 minutes or so.  This morning, my blows were soft and gurgly and produced clear, thick snot.  As the day progressed though, my snot went from gurgly to watery (still clear), but, now my loud honking is in full force!

This just made me think back to a time when I had a cold and my ex-wife and I were taking a shower together and her hands were really soapy and I had one of those bad sneezing fits (like 7 sneezes in a minute bad).  I must’ve had snot running down my face, because before I could react or say anything, she rinsed the soap off of her hands and cupped her hands over my nose, blocking the right nostril, looked into my eyes and said, “blow”. She then did the same thing with the other side.  The amount of honking and gurgly snot that was coming out of my nose was quite embarrassing, if I am being honest.

She then removed her hands from my nose and rinsed the snot off of her fingers (which was sticky and all over her hands).  When she was done rinsing her hands, she asked me if I felt better and if I needed to blow my nose again.  I told her that I didn’t have to and thanked her for helping me. 

Has anyone else in here had a scenario like that or have thought about doing something like that for your SO?

Hot story Jeff, have been blowing (among others) my SO's nose but in a handkerchief only. This is already pretty intimate, especially if there is a lot to clear. In general I don't like blowing my nose in the shower and in a communal shower I find it gross if others do it. Still at times I find it wildly exciting...

Nice story, but (for me) I don't think I'd be keen on that - I don't usually go for blowing a nose with bare hands, even my own. Blowing someone's nose for them using a handkerchief or tissue I'm always very happy to do - and think I'd probably make a far better job of it than just using fingers. 

11 hours ago, cjblo said:

Hot story Jeff, have been blowing (among others) my SO's nose but in a handkerchief only. This is already pretty intimate, especially if there is a lot to clear. In general I don't like blowing my nose in the shower and in a communal shower I find it gross if others do it. Still at times I find it wildly exciting...

CJ, that's interesting, sounds like you've had to help out several noses in distress recently, then? 😉

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Nice story, but (for me) I don't think I'd be keen on that - I don't usually go for blowing a nose with bare hands, even my own. Blowing someone's nose for them using a handkerchief or tissue I'm always very happy to do - and think I'd probably make a far better job of it than just using fingers. 

CJ, that's interesting, sounds like you've had to help out several noses in distress recently, then? 😉

Oh , there is hardly enough distress around tot keep me busy. But there might be soon when I cross the channel...