Sneeze Fetish Forum

Holding onto someone during a sneeze

bingochamp7

I think it’s really cute when someone gets wobbly as they are about to sneeze and the sneezer’s hand reaches over to the other person’s shoulder for support as they sneeze.

I admit that I would want an SO to grab my shoulder to keep steady as he sneezes.

Has anyone experienced this? Would you want this scenario to play out in real life?

2 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I think it’s really cute when someone gets wobbly as they are about to sneeze and the sneezer’s hand reaches over to the other person’s shoulder for support as they sneeze.

I admit that I would want an SO to grab my shoulder to keep steady as he sneezes.

Has anyone experienced this? Would you want this scenario to play out in real life?

😳😳😳 well NOW I’m imagining this scenario and omg now I want it to happen!!!! 

I wish that would happen irl, but doubt it ever will. I even wrote about it in my story "What kind of parrot are you that doesn't talk". 

This is one of the hottest scenarios that I write in snz fics all the time… either the sneezer grabbing onto someone to steady them or someone grabbing onto the sneezer because they know they need to support them 😍

y e s 

this is one of my favorite things. it almost shows weakness or a need for comfort. it's honestly really cute and endearing. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:35 PM, FadedRose said:

I’ve seen this happen in a handful of sneezy videos, and good lord is it hot 

Any links for these videos???

On 3/4/2022 at 8:09 PM, dominchoo said:

y e s 

this is one of my favorite things. it almost shows weakness or a need for comfort. it's honestly really cute and endearing. 

When I think of someone just indiscriminately grabbing my shoulder to steady themselves while they sneezed off into some other direction, I think I would feel used.  I don't think I would like that at all.  But for instance if a guy more put his palm on my shoulder/arm and put his forehead against my collarbone as if he was embarrassed to be seen or something... then yes... I think so.... ❤️

• 1 month later...

this sounds adorable haha 
I'd kill to have an s/o do this
especially if they were to burry their face into my neck and even post-sneeze just stay there out of embarassment~

Sooooo my boyfriend knows about my fetish so if we are laying in bed, he’ll sneeze on me. He knows I love it so 😁

I like sort of the opposite: Holding someone while they sneeze.

Edited by Travel
On 5/1/2022 at 11:44 PM, Travel said:

I like this too!

On 5/2/2022 at 6:44 AM, Travel said:

I have to say I'm more like Travel too, I quite like the idea of hugging someone when they sneeze. In the back of this person, my arms go through his waist and my hands caressing his belly. My head would rest on her shoulder and I would snuggle up to her while she sneezed. Possibly with a little spray on my hands. I would come and caress her little nose from time to time and always hugging her to my heart. I could spend the whole day in this position. 😍

3 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I have to say I'm more like Travel too, I quite like the idea of hugging someone when they sneeze. In the back of this person, my arms go through his waist and my hands caressing his belly. My head would rest on her shoulder and I would snuggle up to her while she sneezed. Possibly with a little spray on my hands. I would come and caress her little nose from time to time and always hugging her to my heart. I could spend the whole day in this position. 😍

Sounds wonderful!

• 8 months later...

my boyfriend is sensitive to alcohol and it always makes him sneeze for some reason. since he’s drunk, he’ll typically grab onto my shoulder or put his hand on a wall lol

On 5/1/2022 at 11:44 PM, Travel said:

I fall into this category as well. I've only been able to experience this a handful of times, but it felt incredible 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually this is never happened around me, but if this happens I’ll slap that person and giggle for embarrassment. Indeed that’s cute though I don’t think I’ll hold someone’s shoulder to support their sneezing. They’ll also think I care people’s sneezes and I can’t handle it. In fact, when my best friend coincidentally saw my sneezing that I purposely turned back and walked away, she said your sneeze is pretty. My face turned red and still embarrassing what I remember that.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is quite the same, but I love holding my SO as she (or myself) induces sneezing or if I feel one coming naturally… especially lying in bed… her in my lap as I sneeze on her… such a wonderful feeling!