Sneeze Fetish Forum

To sniff or not to sniff

bingochamp7

Do you ever get a runny nose where if you sniff when there are a lot of people around, someone will ask if you need a tissue, but if you don’t sniff, your nose will drip and people will notice so you have to wipe it discreetly?

Before the pandemic, I used to struggle with this as I couldn’t hide my runny nose behind a mask when I had a cold. I just had to wipe discreetly or excuse myself to take care of my drippy nose. Can anyone relate?

Edited by bingochamp7

Personally, I don't often get a runny nose, but when it does, it's always in fountain mode. When my nose is very wet, it is always very noisy and I find it very difficult to hide it from the eyes of others. When I try to sniff discreetly, I can't do it at all or I have to sniff very lightly continuously. The worst times in my life when I had to sniffle so much was in class or at the gym. Even the mask is useless in these moments, it may hide the visual aspect, I would always have trouble hiding the sound of the sniffles.

In class, I have already been offered a handkerchief, but the effect of handkerchiefs on me never lasts very long. If I blow my nose, I will need it again every 5 minutes, even if I blow my nose hard. In short, as much to say that I hate when it happens to me. Although I don't really like it either, I'd rather sneeze in public than have to sniffle in public. :unsure: