Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caretaking obs (M)

SneezeAbbie

So I came home from trampolining practice and I was shattered (we have a National competition in a week so we’ve been training extra). And two of my roommates (T and C) were in the kitchen when I went in there to get a drink. Now T has been blowing his nose and sniffling for a couple of days so it didn’t throw me off guard when he started sniffling when we were talking. But I didn’t expect what would happen next. 

C was playing with T’s hair and resting on his head and he put his hand on his forehead and C said “you feel warm”. He then got up and told him “come with me…actually stay there”. I assumed that he was perhaps getting some medication for T if he was ill. But he returned to the kitchen empty handed and said that he couldn’t find his thermometer to check if he had a temperature. So instead, C asks T to start describing his symptoms; T said that he felt hot, tired and that he felt ill. We all went to our rooms shortly after that. I’m a sucker for caretaking and I thought it was really cute. 

Sounds adorable. I’m also a sucker for caretaking and I’m glad you got to witness a cute moment from your roommates.

On 3/17/2022 at 6:06 PM, bingochamp7 said:

Sounds adorable. I’m also a sucker for caretaking and I’m glad you got to witness a cute moment from your roommates.

It was sweet, T ended up having tonsillitis and had to go on antibiotics but he’s better now 

8 hours ago, SneezeAbbie said:

It was sweet, T ended up having tonsillitis and had to go on antibiotics but he’s better now 

Glad he’s feeling better.