Sneeze Fetish Forum

Leprechaun pepper bomb

Light

A St Patrick’s day sneezy tail for those who wish to enjoy it. (There is a more adult continuation in the adult area for those interested.)

Enjoy and happy St Patrick’s Day!

Allison inhaled a deep breath and took a moment to enjoy the cool morning air. This was her favorite type of weather to go for a run and after having found the absolute perfect running trail only a week ago she was looking forward to a scenic view as she completed her morning exercise. The trail started near a grass field not far from a pond but quickly veered off into a lightly wooded area with an amazing variety of trees and flowering bushes. Just the right amount of sun shown through the canopy giving some parts of the trail an almost painting like quality. The multitude of singing birds welcoming the morning competed the scene and Allison found herself wondering why more people did not frequent this trail. 

She had her headphones with her but decided to take them out and enjoy the sounds of nature. After a few stretches and a warm up jog she moved into her normal pace heading towards the wooded area. She tried not to be too prideful about it but she was in great shape if she did say so herself and had finally reached the point of running for fun as much as fitness, although most of her friends still thought we was crazy for even suggesting that running could be fun. 

Entering the woods she followed the path as it curved to the left and soon she had vanished from sight if anyone had been watching from the pond area. Birds sang and a light breeze flowed through the woods keeping her cool even as she began to perspire. As she entered a short straightaway and looked up to admire the sunshine passing through the leaves she heard an odd noise from behind her, almost a small giggle, then felt a light impact on the back of her head. 

What on earth!?

She was about to turn when suddenly an unearthly powerful tickle filled her nose. She subconsciously raised a finger underneath it but it was clear there was no holding back the immense sneeze that was suddenly building. She jogged to a stop and managed to turn just as her eyes rolled closed. The last thing she saw before the sneeze pitched her forward was a small grinning face and fire red hair.

“HAPSHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Bending over quite forcefully Allison sneezed and nearly stumbled forward from the force of what felt like the hardest one of her life. What on earth had caused it!?

Able to once again open her eyes Allison was shocked by what she saw. Standing near the edge of the trail was a figure no more then three feet tall with fire red hair dressed in an all green blouse and skirt. She was holding a pouch of some kind filled with what could only be pepper and she was smiling almost comically wide. Alison recognized the creature instantly although she could barely fathom her luck. 

A leprechaun!

“Catch me if ya can!” the leprechaun said “If ya manage to, ya get one wish but I wouldn’t get ya hopes up.”

With that the small creature spun and disappeared into the woods with a gleeful laugh.

Allison’s feet were moving almost before she realized it. A leprechaun! What amazing luck! And if she could catch it.....

Leprechauns only showed themselves once a year, on St Patrick’s day and while extremely rare, everyone knew the tails of the wishes they would grant if one could catch them. The trouble was there was always a catch of some kind to turn things in favor of the leprechaun and make it nearly impossible to keep up with them. Allison had heard of leprechauns making ground behind them suddenly covered in wet slippery four leaf clovers insuring an almost comical spill or telling jokes their pursuer would find so funny they would bust into laughter and fall behind. As for Allison, it would seem her challenge was-

“HAAAAPSHOOOOOOOOOW!!!!”

Sneezes.

Allison had always been cursed with huge sneezes. She had tried over the years to stifle them or at least make them a bit less explosive and more ladylike but with no success. Her sneezes still sounded feminine but they were loud, strong and completely unstoppable once a good tickle took hold. She was rather embarrassed by them if she was honest but at least she was able to keep from blushing each time one burst out in public, most times at least. Still, a few moments in recent history had caused quite a bit of embarrassment one of which had actually taken place a few weeks ago. She had gone to the theater to watch one of the latest horror movies, a guiltily pleasure of hers as she had always loved a good scary move. Right at the worst possible moment, when everyone was nervously waiting for the monster to jump out, she had sneezed completely out of nowhere and it was so loud the entire theatre had jumped. There were a few shushes and a good amount of giggles from the crowd but thankfully they had not insisted she leave. Not that she would have protested with how mortified she had felt. Her friends and roommate had taken to playfully making fun of her loud sneezes as well and while she knew it was all in good fun she still wished she could sneeze, well normally would be nice.

It would be her luck that this leprechaun had chosen sneezes to be her trick. She was never going to catch her. No. She would catch her. Screw these sneezes, she was not going to just give up.

“HAAASHOOOOOOW!!!”

With a sneeze as her starting gun she took off after the little red haired creature, pushing her way into the woods. 

“Oh, you’re quick.” Allison heard the leprechaun say and she turned in the direction of the sound just in time to duck as a small object sailed pass where her head had been. “Very quick.”

As the leprechaun turned and ran deeper into the trees Alison wondered what she had thrown at her as she took off after her. Judging from a quick glimpse inside the bag she carried Alison guessed it must have been a ball of pepper. Her nose still tickled like mad and she would likely sneeze again soon but she could only imagine how much worse it would have been if another pepper bomb had hit her.

Fighting to keep her eyes open she sprinted onward barely keeping the leprechaun in view, all the while pleading to herself to not not lose control. It seemed to her surprise like she might actually be gaining on the little creature as it ducked around trees and over a fallen log. 

“Don’t sneeze, don’t sneeze, don’t sneeze” she said to herself as she ran but her nose seemed to not be listening one bit, the tickle only growing until........”I’m gonna sneeze.”

“HAH-AAASHOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Her nose finally gave in. Fighting to keep her eyes open and miraculously succeeding with one Alison sneezed and nearly stumbled, having to push off a passing tree to stay upright. But she kept her feet and actually grinned remembering how close the creature had been. She might actually catch the little-

Poof!

Alison blinked as a fine powder settled over her. It must have had some magical properties because it did not burn her eyes as normal pepper would have but it did flow right up her nose even if she was breathing mainly through her mouth.

“Eh! HEH!! HHAHH-“ Alison hitched, her eyes desperately wanting to close as her head leaned back in preparation for what was surely going to be a colossal fit.

“Good try.” she heard the leprechaun say “Ya almost had me. Oh well, maybe ya’ll get lucky next year.”

“EH-HEH!!!” 

Alison’s desire to sneeze was indescribable. She wanted to sneeze. She needed to sneeze. The release that she knew would come after was nearly seductive but somehow the leprechaun’s teasing words had irritated her just enough to hold back for mere seconds. But seconds was all she needed. The little creature had not noticed where she had stopped to gloat. Not noticed the stick just behind her legs, right at the prefect height to send her sprawling if she turned to run. 

Allison took aim then let her eyes roll closed hoping she could pull off this last despite gamble.

“HAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!”

With the most powerful sneeze yet Allison let herself stumble forward using the sneeze’s momentum to increase her speed. Rather then catching herself she instead let her fall forward as she tucked herself into a roll which advanced her directly at the leprechaun. Opening her eyes just in time to see the creatures eyes go wide she reached out with her hand and wished for all she was worth she was close enough. Another unstoppable sneeze on its way, the last thing Alison saw before her eyes rolled back was the leprechaun tripping backwards as she tried to take a step.

“AAAAAASHOOOOOOOO!!! HAH-HAAASHOOOOOOOOOW AASSSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!”

Sneezing and unable to stop Alison found herself nearly overwhelmed by the release and relief of finally giving in to the overpowering tickle. It felt so good to just let go. As the fit, which must have been a good dozen sneezes or so, finally slowed, she became vaguely aware of the fact her hand was grasping something. 

Alison slowly opened her eyes. Standing before her, arms crossed in a mix of irritation and amusement, was the leprechaun, who’s green skirt was clenched in Alison’s fist. 

“So...ya gonna let go now?” the leprechaun asked “Ya caught me, fair and square.”

Alison let go and smiled widely as she sat up, excitement beginning to fill her.

“So, do I get a wish then!?” she ask.

“Ya do.” the leprechaun said “But there are a couple of limitations-“

“Oh, can I wish for money, or no no that’s selfish, uh, maybe world peace would be better, or an end to word hunger!? Oh! Oh! Enough money to end word hunger! Or-“

“Hold on there!” the leprechaun half shouted, stopping Alison’s excited rant. “The wish ya get can’t be world changing. Or even that life changing for that matter.” 

“Wait.....what?”

“Before ya start say’n how unfair it is, think about it. If we granted wishes with absolutely no rules, how often would the world be thrown into wild insanity? We give out wishes every year ya know. 

“So, what can I wish for then?”

“Well, you can’t harm anyone.........”

A few minutes later after a surprisingly long list of stipulations, the leprechaun finally finished speaking and looked at Allison expectantly. 

“So you’re saying that basically, all I can wish for is the ability to magically pull pranks on someone!?”

“Well, when ya put it that way yes. Or something about that level. But think of the fun ya can have.”

“And if I tell anyone I have the wish, I lose it.”

“Yup.”

Allison sighed. This sucked. All that effort and all she was going to get was some sort of party trick that she couldn’t even let on was her doing. Still, she might as well think something. Even if it was something silly it was still a bit of magic and that in and of itself was pretty cool. 

“If ya don’t like pranks ya could wish for the ability to change how food tastes.” the leprechaun said “One of the few that caught me in the past did that. Of course they were not a good cook so....”

“Well, I am a good cook actually. I just sneeze my head off if I use any spices.......wait.....”

An idea suddenly occurred to Allison, a wish that would fit into the restrictions and might be a bit fun too. At the very least she’d get some pay back. Allison had always had a pretty good level of self confidence and tended to let things roll off her back. In fact, she rarely found herself embarrassed....that was unless she sneezed. If she was alone she didn’t mind of course but in public her colossal sneezes always drew surprised laughs and many bless you’s. Plus with her roommates and friends ridicule....

“Could....I wish for the ability to....make someone sneeze by focusing on them, on their nose maybe?” Allison asked “Oh and the sneeze has to be big and strong, so strong they can’t stifle or hold it back for more then a few seconds. And the sneeze shouldn’t be the kind that burns or is so strong they hurt, they should feel good. You know, that kind of a pleasant release and relief feeling.”

“I think that could be arranged.” the leprechaun said “A sneeze that feels really good. That would definitely be a good way to prank someone.”

“I agree.” Allison said smiling. It definitely wasn’t the kind of wish she had imagined at first but after all the restrictions and rules, at least it would be good for some fun.

“So remember now.” the leprechaun said “Ya tell anyone about the wish and it will go away.”

“I’ll remember.” Allison said trying not to sound too excited. She was about to have magical powers, even if they would not be all that spectacular, they were still cool.

The leprechaun waved her hand, making a few odd and almost impossible shapes with her fingers then nodded. “There. It’s done.”

Allison’s eyebrows scrunched and she looked down at herself.

“I don’t feel an different- HAH!!! AH!!!!” Allison said as her words suddenly cut off with powerful hitches. 

She managed to look up in time to see the leprechaun closing her powder filled pouch, a teasing grin on her face.

“Wha-why did you....” Allison tried to say but couldn’t get the words out “AAASHOOOOOOOOESHOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Allison sneezed twice so rapidly they almost blended into one. Shaking her head she opened her eyes find the leprechaun had vanished.

“Nice disappearing trih-trick.” she said rolling her eyes as she stood up from her sitting position and brushed a few leaves and twigs off her. She sneezed four more times, leaning on a nearby small tree to keep stable. 

Finally she seemed to be finished. After one last look around she turned and started back towards the running trail. No longer having time to complete her run, she decided to instead run back the way she had came and soon arrived at the start of the trail. 

A few other cars were in the parking lot and Allison could see a few people enjoying a morning outside. An old man was fishing at the side of the lake, a younger man throwing a stick for his excited dog, and a mother walking behind her kids as they sprinted for the playground. Heading towards her car Allison continued to process the crazy encounter as she had during her run back. Had that all actually went happened or had she just fallen and hit her head or something? She supposed she’d have to try out her new power. That would be the easiest way to figure out if it was real. 

Standing next to her car she glanced around until she saw a woman in her thirties just finishing some stretches and preparing to go for a run. Feeling her cheeks grow red Alison tried to look at her without being obvious. 

‘Okay’ she thought as the staired at the woman ‘You need to sneeze. Go ahead, just sneeze. Sneeze.’ Was it working? It did not seem to be. Oh, right. She was supposed to focus on the persons nose while she concentrated. 

Allison blushed harder as the woman suddenly looked up, feeling extremely foolish and hoping she could get in her car quick enough to not have to explain to the woman why she was staring at her-

“HEEEEETCHEEEOOOOOOOO!!!”

Bending nearly in half the woman pitched forward with a tremendous sneeze, needing to take a step to steady herself.

“Oh! Oh my god. Wow.” the woman exclaimed out of breath “Wow. Bless me.”

Allison was already in the her car absolutely positive the woman would see her glowing red cheeks through the window. It had worked. It had actually worked. She couldn’t believe it. Maybe it had been a coincidence? Possibly but the woman had seemed pretty surprised by the strength of her sneeze. Maybe it had worked. She would have to test it again.

She considered for just a moment to stay in the parking lot and look for another person but she thought better of it and started her drive home. After all, the whole point of the wish was to used it on her roommate and friends who had always made fun of her. 

A few minutes later Allison was pulling into the driveway in front of the house she shared with her roommate and tried to act normal as she entered the front door.

Allison’s roommate Valerie was in the kitchen packing her lunch and finishing a cup of coffee. She wore a pair of rather cute jeans, Alison would have to ask her where she had bought them, nice heels, her jet black hair styled in a mix of professional and trendy; and nothing else on save a pink lacy bra. Glancing over to the table Allison saw Valerie’s blouse draped on the back of one of the chairs. She sighed. At least Valerie was wearing a bra this time. It had definitely taken some getting used to but at this point she didn’t really mind her roommate’s, habits. According to Valerie, she did not put on her top until after making and packing her lunch as she could accidentally spill something on it. Allison had to admit that Valerie was the more clumsy of the two but by that logic, she may as well leave all her clothes off while preparing her lunch. Not that Allison had suggested this because she was pretty sure Valerie would have taken it to heart. It had been awkward enough the time Allison’s boyfriend had spent the night and walked out to the kitchen before she could warn him. Of course Valerie had not bat an eyelash, greeting him with a friendly smile and good morning. To his credit her boyfriend had not made a big deal either but simply went back to the bedroom. It was Allison who had been mortified. All that aside, she and Valerie were actually pretty good friends and were enjoyed living together. 

“Good morning!” Valerie said, looking up from the sandwich she was making. “How was your run? Oh, and I won’t come in here just yet. I just put a ton of pepper on my sandwich and we wouldn’t want you sneezing your head off again.”

Even with the shower calling her name, that last comment was enough to make Allison pause. Now was as good a time as any to see if this power actually worked.

“The run was fine. It’s actually very nice out this morning.” Allison said, walked closer to the kitchen without entering. It too effort to act natural but she managed to start focusing on Valerie’s nose while she spoke. “You’re still welcome to join me some morning.”

“Not likely.” Valerie said wrapping her sandwich “Running is your th-thing.”

Allison tensed and tried to keep her face from reacting. 

“Damn,” Valerie said, rubbing her nose as her face took on an unmistakably sneezy look “Looks like that pepper gah-got to me this tihh-time... HEGGSHOOOO!!!!! EEESHOOOOOOOW!!! HAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Knees almost giving out, body bending nearly violently, Valerie let out three huge sneezes, each seeming to be stronger then the last. 

“Oh shit!” Valerie said, her voice oddly out of breath and clearly surprised “Wow, that was.......I hope I sneeze like that from now on. That felt great. I wonder what caused it.....Allison?”

Allison had walked away and was moving just barely slower then a run up the stairs. It had worked. This was absolutely amazing. She had magic powers! This was going to be great. She would be able to get back at Valerie and her friends for sure. Every time one of them made fun of her for her sneeze she could get them back with just a look. She just needed to practice not reacting and she would be set. The leprechaun was right, this was going to be so much fun.

As she undressed and got in the shower she was already planning which of her friends to get back at next.

As someone who doesn’t ever celebrate St Patrick’s Day, this was a nice way to get something good from the Holliday lol. Once again, I loved your writing style and your ideas are always super creative.

I have to say I've never read anything like this before. That why I loved it. Hope their will be more like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply I definitely would love to read more of this wonderful story please update soon and keep up the amazing work but please take your time there’s no rush at all 

• 2 weeks later...

I love this so much 😍 please continue!! 

• 1 year later...

I really enjoyed it. You write very good, so the reader can visualize it well. I hope there will be more in the futute😫😍 also hope I ever find out how to get access to the adult section because I need to read the +18 version of this