Sneeze Fetish Forum

I guess I use handkerchiefs now

Trynasneeze

The last couple weeks I've been getting a bit of hayfever. It's nothing like my fiancée's year round allergies, but normally for a couple weeks each spring and autumn I will get a bit sneezy and sniffly as the seasons change. 

My birthday is coming up next week and yesterday when I got home, my fiancée handed me an 'early birthday present'. I opened it to find a box of handkerchiefs. 

She told me that it's about time I had some, especially as I'm about to turn 30, and she thought she'd give them to me early because the last week or so I've been sounding like I needed them. 

I'm now the owner of 6 men's handkerchiefs: 4 blue, 2 brown, all in that classic striped border design. So I guess I'll be using hankies now, some of the time anyway..

Aaaawwww thats nice of your fiancé to buy you handkerchiefs as an early present. The mens ones you'll find great and you'll be able to wrap them around your nose. Do you know where she bought them from?

Bless you for your hay-fever too, I'm sure your hankies will get plenty of use

Oh this is fun! I'm not a full handkerchief user, but when I have used them it's been diverting for me, hehe. Your fiancée sounds like an absolute dream, by the way. So sweetly attentive to your sneezy self! Do enjoy!

21 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaaawwww thats nice of your fiancé to buy you handkerchiefs as an early present. The mens ones you'll find great and you'll be able to wrap them around your nose. Do you know where she bought them from?

Bless you for your hay-fever too, I'm sure your hankies will get plenty of use

Not too sure, probably just a local department store

As is always the way, the 2 days since I've received the hankies I haven't really been getting allergy symptoms so haven't really needed to use one yet, but I'm sure I will soon enough

6 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

As is always the way, the 2 days since I've received the hankies I haven't really been getting allergy symptoms so haven't really needed to use one yet, but I'm sure I will soon enough

You've not been tempted to have a good blow into one anyway, just as a practise run? 😉

6 hours ago, chris1412 said:

Do you honk your nose or are you a quietly blower?

I don't honk but I'm also not soft and gentle either. I'd say kind of loud but just with the sound of how productive the blow is

17 hours ago, Rick said:

You've not been tempted to have a good blow into one anyway, just as a practise run? 😉

Well turned out today I didn't need to practise as I had some allergies again. Only a couple sneezes today but my nose was persistently running with like thin liquid that constantly needed to be blown/sniffed at. 

I guess old habits die hard as this morning while I was at home I forgot all about the hankies and kept going to blow my nose with toilet paper. Then I had to go out for a few hours this afternoon to run some errands and luckily remembered the hankies. 

I slipped one into my pocket before I went and was grateful I did. I was out for four hours or so, and in that time blew my nose no less than 10 times in the hanky. 

6 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

@Trynasneeze how did you find the hanky ? Was it nice and soft and was it soaked by the time you got home?

I wouldn't say soaked, but it was damp. They seem to dry out fairly quickly. Yeah it wasn't decently softer than using toilet paper. Not my first time using a hanky either though

Aaaaawwww, I also find that hankies do dry out fairly quickly after you've used them alot too and then I just change them at the end of the day still

5 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaaaawwww, I also find that hankies do dry out fairly quickly after you've used them alot too and then I just change them at the end of the day still

I feel like the most important thing for avoiding soaking one seems to be how you fold it. Was pleased to see i still remembered how to fold it properly after a decade of not using them

On 3/29/2022 at 10:36 PM, Trynasneeze said:

I feel like the most important thing for avoiding soaking one seems to be how you fold it. Was pleased to see i still remembered how to fold it properly after a decade of not using them

So does that mean you'll carry on using them?

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

So does that mean you'll carry on using them?

Well I'm not going throw them out hahaha. Not sure that I'll carry one all the time but I'm sure they'll come in handy. Especially if I catch the cold my fiancée has been battling this week

🤣🤣🤣.

Aaawww how come you won't carry them all the time? You never know when you'll need it