Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wannablessedbe

Mems

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to @wannablessedbe for their many many years of service to this community! I know it’s been a while since a new story or update, but I, for one, could go back and re-read some of those fics a million times over, and a many of them I actually have! I am new to posting on here but have been a lurker and a reader for over a decade. I owe so much of my understanding of my sexuality, queerness, fetish, etc to those fics. Not to mention some damn good recs for shows with solid representation! Since it seems we may have passed each other in the night when it comes to being regular posters, I wanted to use this space to say thank you thank you thank you, you are amazing, and thank you to ALL the amazing writers who write such beautiful f/f stories on this board. 

Oh hell yeah! I couldn't have said it better myself.

She's not around here much any more (if all), but she played a big role in my discovery of the fetish and in my joining of the forum ! I always look forward to reading her fics. I haven't seen a single one that has been anything less than amazing. Also, cheers to more F/F representation on the boards!! :)

OH HI FRIENDS! Wow, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. Honestly, this kind of feedback is like, the best gift anyone could ever give me. I almost don't really know what to say in response. Just, know that it means the world to me to know that I had that kind of positive impact on you--not just for entertainment value (though OBVIOUSLY we're all here for that) but in terms of you having a positive relationship with your queerness. That's just, the most top-level awesomeness. Yay!!!

So yeah, it's quite a coincidence that I'm here now, logging into the forum for the first time since before COVID, with a new story (I've only written a short part 1 since it's been so long and I feel weirdly out of practice, and I kind of wanted to test the waters). I won't say everything again here that I was planning to say in my intro on that story, but I will add that it feels AMAZING to come back and know that there are still people here who remember me and will be happy to see me!! You guys ROCK. 

The things that have kept me away have been pretty shitty--my mom and little cousin died, then COVID hit and I got *really* fucking sick immediately in the first wave (like, lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks kind of sick), and it turned into long-COVID and basically I've been too tired to do anything but get through the day for most of the past 2 years. But, I'm doing a lot better now. FINALLY. And what better way to celebrate getting back to your real life than doing the things you used to enjoy the most before this nightmare-fucking-pandemic screwed up all our lives?

I adore you all!!! XOXOXO 

So sorry to hear you have been through so much! We are glad to have you back! I completely understand chronic illness and how it steals away the things we enjoy. I’m glad to hear it is improving for you. Your works really are classics and I look forward to anything you ever want to share!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 4:44 PM, Mems said:

I owe so much of my understanding of my sexuality, queerness, fetish, etc to those fics. Not to mention some damn good recs for shows with solid representation!

I agree wholeheartedly to this! The fics led to me watching the shows and learning about what I like. One of the shows, Wynonna Earp in particular, gave me the courage to come out to some close friends and family. I regularly read wannablessedbe’s fics and I am eternally grateful to have found them when I did. The impact their work has had on me is immeasurable. 

On 3/31/2022 at 5:00 PM, wannablessedbe said:

OH HI FRIENDS! Wow, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. Honestly, this kind of feedback is like, the best gift anyone could ever give me. I almost don't really know what to say in response. Just, know that it means the world to me to know that I had that kind of positive impact on you--not just for entertainment value (though OBVIOUSLY we're all here for that) but in terms of you having a positive relationship with your queerness. That's just, the most top-level awesomeness. Yay!!!

So yeah, it's quite a coincidence that I'm here now, logging into the forum for the first time since before COVID, with a new story (I've only written a short part 1 since it's been so long and I feel weirdly out of practice, and I kind of wanted to test the waters). I won't say everything again here that I was planning to say in my intro on that story, but I will add that it feels AMAZING to come back and know that there are still people here who remember me and will be happy to see me!! You guys ROCK. 

The things that have kept me away have been pretty shitty--my mom and little cousin died, then COVID hit and I got *really* fucking sick immediately in the first wave (like, lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks kind of sick), and it turned into long-COVID and basically I've been too tired to do anything but get through the day for most of the past 2 years. But, I'm doing a lot better now. FINALLY. And what better way to celebrate getting back to your real life than doing the things you used to enjoy the most before this nightmare-fucking-pandemic screwed up all our lives?

I adore you all!!! XOXOXO 

I’m so sorry for your loss and your long struggle. It’s fantastic to hear that you’re doing better. I hope that you’re enjoying yourself and that you continue to stay happy and healthy :))