Sneeze Fetish Forum

Morbius (MCU)

RemedyBane

Is there no want for this? yes.. did i write it anyone? yes.. am i tipsy? maybe...will i continue? i have no idea.. Buuuuut.. i couldn't resist...

Sick

Michael was having a bad day.. well, more than usual. Even after his treatments there was still this fog that made it hard to focus and he felt so cold. This wasn't exactly a new sensation, with his condition he always felt cold; which is why he went to work anyway. Walking to work was a lot harder than it should have been and he cursed his disease and legs as they almost gave out at the door. Thankfully, Martine was waiting for him and quickly got him a wheelchair. 

"bad day?" Martine put a hand on his forehead and frowned, "you're warm.." 

He gave a soft smile, trying to comfort her, "Probably nothing.." 

She tried to smile back but inside she only felt dread. He was getting worse, and she feared the inevitable, "have you gone to see Milo?" 

"I haven't," he felt a bit guilty but began to wheel himself further into the lab, "Don't want him to see me like this.." 

"See you like what? ill?" Milo walked out of Michael's office, leaning on his cane, "it's not like we have the same disease or anything." 

Michael furrowed his brow and bent his head, "how long have you been waiting?" 

"just got here. Snuck in," he waved slightly to Martine, ignoring her shocked expression; she never liked him, "Didn't want the fuss." 

Michael made to get out of the chair, but Martine put pressure on his shoulders to get him to stop.

"Darling, you're sick.. act like it for once?" Milo sat down in Michael's chair by his lab equipment, "I promise, you can still work in a wheelchair." He moved the chair up and down, sarcastically demonstrating the accessibility. 

"I know i can sit.. it just feels.." he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"like you're loosing the battle?" Milo finished for him before using his cane to poke his leg, "This is temporary. You're going to find a cure for us, and win the war. One battle isn't a death sentence, my love."

Michael nodded and looked back up fondly at Milo, before taking his spot by the tech and logging into his computer, "are you going to watch me all day." 

Milo kissed his shoulder, "why wouldn't I? Handsome man like you in a lab coat. It's all very sexy." 

It was hard not to smile. This was probably the only person he truly felt comfortable with. He had become indifferent to doctors or nurses or really anyone who was needed to help. So, in a sense, he was comfortable with all the poking and prodding needed to keep him alive, but true comfort was something different entirely. Yes, they had the same disease and understood how the other felt, but it was more than that. They fit together. Michael just felt balanced when he was with Milo. It was like all the voices in his head calmed down enough to just... exist. It didn't hurt that Milo liked hearing all his theories for treatments and cures, especially his frustrations with it. 

"where did you go, just now?" Milo kissed his cheek to bring him back to the present, "Usually i'm the one off daydreaming." 

Michael sniffed and rubbed his nose before answering, "just calming down.. thinking about you." 

"Thinking about me? I'm right here.." 

"I know, just.." he started hitching slightly, eyes glazing over. He was acutely aware that Milo was watching him and rubbing his back, "Ehhck-ehck-echk-echk-ehk-echk-ehck...echk'SChiew.. hiih.. etdschiew.. oh.. ow.." 

"Bless You. not too bad," Milo ran his fingers through Michael's hair, "chest hurt?" 

"No," he sniffed and leaned back in his chair, "just a little.. winded.." Of course, along with his incurable blood disease, he had to get rapid sneezing fits. It didn't matter what brought it on: sickness, allergies, the sun; it was always a big production. 

"you feel a bit warm, are you coming down with something?" Milo sounded a little more worried than he would have liked. For them, even something as a small as a common cold could do them in. 

"I can't tell anymore..," he rubbed his face, "I always feel like crap." 

Milo frowned and gently began to put Morbius' hair in a bun behind his head, "then take a sick day and come home with me."

Michael looked at him and it seemed to hit him all at once, "Shit.. Milo I shouldn't even be near you-" 

"enough of that," Milo took his face in his hands, "You've always taken care of me, now shut up and let me take care of you. Besides, my apartment is much better than yours." 

"It is closer.." Michael blushed and looked into Milo's eyes.

"and what's stopping you from working if you go home alone?" Milo moved closer and gently kissed his lips, "besides, I'm going to catch this anyway. Might as well be sick together." 

Michael's face went red and pulled away, not one for public displays of affection. They got enough attention as it was, "fine. Just.. take some vitamins.. or whatever.." 

"or whatever?" Milo grabbed his cane and stood up, "Is that your professional advice? 'or whatever'?" 

Michael half glared at him, "keep joking and i'll sneeze on you." 

"oh dear, what a threat," Milo handed him his crutches and moved a bit so Michael could get up, "Shall I order soup from your favorite restaurant, or do you have no appetite?" 

"I guess, I could eat.." 

Milo squeezed his shoulder and smiled, "good boy."

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I really loved this! Watched the film yesterday, and it was so good, so I hope you are willing to continue this ❤️

• 6 months later...