Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Guest

Guest Highlander

Guest Highlander

We had an early Christmas party at the weekend in Connecticut and one of the guests was a friend of ours. We knew her from when we lived in Manhattan. She is a great laugh, late 30s big-busted, half Irish half Italian, dark haired and sexy as Hell. She wore a very see-through black blouse and tight black pants. She is 5'8" or thereabouts. She was talking to me in the kitchen - I was directly facing her -when she said "Oh my God!" and turned her face side on to me. Her profile took on an angushed pre-sneeze look for about 5 seconds with lots of hitching of breath and her finger under her nose and then nothing happened. She resumed talking as if nothing had happened when she said "Excuse me" and again turned to the side. She went through the same performance but this time I was rewarded with a huge stifled sneeze. She again started talking and about ten seconds later said "Again." She then attempted to stifle her sneeze but it was too powerful and bent her double. She straightened up and said "I need a drink after that." Very nice. She actually has allergies and is one of the sneeziest people I know. Whenever we meet up she almost always sneezes, tells me why she thinks she just sneezed (pollen, pepper, dry air, cold, mold etc.) and then tells me a story about her sneezes (Unprompted). She told me this time that the building she works in is very old and when heavy traffic goes by she can see dust coming down from the ceiling "I just sneeze my head off all day when I am in the office." She is a very touchy, huggy, affectionate lass and when she meets you hugs with her whole body. Once about 6 years ago when she was wearing a long slinky blue evening gown she was kind of hanging on my shoulders facing me. She had had a few martinis. She needed to sneeze and rather than pull away she pulled closer so that her face was over my shoulder (and her very full round breasts pressed against my chest) and let rip with three loud sneezes in a row. Another time we were at her house and I was lying in a hammock in her back yard. It was Fall which seems to be her sneeziest time. I could hear her sneezing in the kitchen. She had done six loud belters when she came out of the door and walked across the back yard toward me with a beer. She sneezed three time walking toward me. Brilliant. Another time my wife and I were out in East Hampton with her for the weekend and for two days she was sneezing every 5-15 minutes. Her husband was getting annoyed at her. She would do a stifled sneeze and a few seconds later would do a big dramatic bend double sneeze with much "Oh my Godding etc." Sometimes she would go on a tear of ten or so spaced out over several minutes. The great thing is she really mixes it up - stifles, doubles, loud and dramatic, multiples. The volume seems to depend on whether she is alone, in company, drunk or sober. Drunk or alone she just lets rip. A good girl to know.

Wow :D

I remember your amazing story about the sneezy teacher, Highlander. It still figures prominently in my fantasies. Do post obs more often!

Wow! You're lucky to be around someone like that!

Beautifully written descriptions! Please post more.

Too bad she doesn't post wavs on Bondi's page. I would

love to hear them.

Thanks for sharing

I WANNA MEET THIS LADY!!!

Me too.

Paradiso, eh? Have you been reading Dante recently? Perhaps taking FYP?

Or am I grasping at shadows here? :)

Beautifully written obs, Highlander. I think I speak for us all when I say "Do post more often."

~CR

Archived