Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessing?

GaySneezeLover

Does anyone else have an extreme fetish for blessing? I get turned on by hearing people say "bless you" almost as much as I get turned on by people sneezing. In fact, the people I'm attracted to are more in line with who I wanna hear bless someone than who I wanna hear sneeze. Anyone relate?

I really like the idea of having to bless a person when they sneeze and even more if they get a feeling of well-being from it. But I wouldn't say it's a fetish, I wouldn't get aroused from being told that, unless that person was attracted to my sneezing and my condition. In a situation where I would have a cold, I sneeze and someone suddenly turns to me to bless me with great tenderness, there yes I would love it. :razz:

You and I have very similar taste. I love to find out how people respond to a sneeze, and bless you (or god bless you) is my absolute favorite -- whether it's reflexive, enthusiastic, concerned... any of them will do. I also like hearing someone respond to a blessing! It's so lovely to think that there's a "standard" way to acknowledge a sneeze, and that everyone has a mutual understanding of what that is.

For some reason it drives me extra wild when it seems like no big deal to either party... I just love how normalized it is. Even better if it later becomes a song and dance. Someone realizing they were having allergies (or a cold) and the other one communicating their surprise/worry through each blessing.

(I've also noticed that people who bless consistently and sweetly are more likely to have a nice-sounding sneeze. But maybe it's confirmation bias!)

Yes!! I love blessing in fiction as well as in real life. Bless you is up there with sneezing for me as well. Too bad I still have kind of a block saying bless you (I can only bless forum members), because I want to be able to say it to friends and people I find attractive.

I also like reading/hearing bless you on sneeze content I make. I would love an SO who says bless you.

• 2 weeks later...

As a man, I wholeheartedly agree. Receiving and likewise forking out “bless you’s” is such a turn on, assuming it’s coming from a guy that I find attractive. The fact that he’s willing to go out of his way to make sure I’m okay or thanking me for caring enough? My friend, there’s nothing else like it. I suppose I just like being in the spotlight! 😊

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I often get turned on by the blessing more than the actual sneeze. It’s a huge part of my fetish and it’s depressing that my husband doesn’t say it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, that's a hard one. I feel like "bless you" is such an intimate thing to say (because of how I feel about the sneezing in general). When I say "bless you" to someone, I usually shout it in a silly voice, to hide my own embarrassment. And I feel embarrassed when people say it to me!

Also, my husband usually has long sneezing fits, like 10+ sneezes. I *love* yelling BLESS YOU after every single sneeze. But he *always* forgets to say anything if I sneeze! It bothers me. I remind him every time.