Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hubby's Allergies

Lovesmusic

Hello everyone 👋 I'm new here and I thought I would share my husband's allergies. I'll do my best to describe his sneezes. 

My husband has bad seasonal allergies around this time. Yesterday, he came home from work sniffling and immediately reached for a tissue. He's a honker when he blows his nose. Anyway, he sat down next to me on the couch and was talking about his day when he stopped talking. His nostrils began to flare, his eyes half-closed, and his mouth slightly open. 

"Ha ha Hachew! Hachew! Ha HACHEW!!"

"Gesundheit, you ok?" I ask. 

"Yeah, allergies are bad because landscapers were close to where I was working". He reached for a tissue on the coffee table and blew his nose. His nose was pink around the nostrils. 

*Just a little explanation, my husband is an electrician, so he's outside often. Plus he has a deviated septum which makes his allergies worse.*

He continued talking about his day when out of nowhere he stops again and sneezed 6 times. 

"HACHEW! HACHEW! Ha ha ha HACHEW! HACHEW! HACHEW! (He pauses with a presneeze face) HACHEWWW!!!"

"Wow, bless you x6" I said giggling a little. 

"Thangs" he said as he blew his nose. 

I'm gonna stop here. I'm sorry if the post was short, but I hope you all enjoyed this post and his sneezes! 

Have a good day everyone! 😊 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also- do you folks have health insurance? Fixing that deviated septum will help him feel so much better.