Sneeze Fetish Forum

Under your control (M)

Skylacticon

Hi folks. It’s been a while, hope y’all are doing well. This has been in my drafts for a while so I thought I’d hop along and post it. It was kind of a cringy one shot attempt at romance, I don’t know if I’ll continue or anything. Anyway hope you like. ❤️

-

“Huh’ESCHHiuh!! *snff!*”

Charlie wrinkles his nose, shifting it from side to side. His big hands are trapped under my left hand, rendering him vulnerable, under my control. His golden brown hair is in his face - ruggedly handsome. A goofy smile cracks across his face, as his eyes keep contact with mine, and it’s contagious. I start giggling, not knowing why. “What?” He teases, chuckling. I put my hand over my lips, trying to calm down. I take a steady breath and try to be serious. Cautiously, I remove it.

“You’re-“ He smiles that way again. I burst out giggling again. “Fucking-“ His hands try to slip out from under mine, and I press down. “Stay still!” 

“What, are you mad?” He questions, grinning like an idiot. “Told you to go…” His eyes fall shut as I come closer, delicately tracing the rims of his nostrils with the tip of the feather. “To go slower…”

“I’m not mad.” I say, completely engrossed in my work.

“Well, you sound like you’re… ohh...” His soft breath is warm on my hand. His brow begins to furrow, as I stroke the inside of his left nostril, his lips left parted.

“I sound like I’m…?”

“Ahh… hhsound like… hahhh…” His chin tilts slightly upward, as I slowly move the feather up and down. His shoulders rise with a shaky breath, and continue my course, swirling the bristles around his red-tinged nostrils until the feather is completely out. His eyes open, staring at me as I gaze calmly down at the feather. “Hh… C’mon, really?” His expression loses its wit, as his nostrils twinge and flare in ticklish anticipation. 

I wait a second longer, and his tough hands threaten to break free from my grasp. I put my right hand down, both hands trapping them in place. Charlie groans, sniffling, turning his head to try and rub his nose on his shoulder. He’s absolutely squirming, sparking the grin back onto my face.

“C’mon, Marce… *snff* Hh, it itches…“ I silence him, placing the feather lengthwise under his twitching nostrils. 

“Are you gonna behave?” I murmur, lightly dragging the bristles from left to right. He blinks rapidly, pink nostrils twinging. His beautiful eyes had acquired a glassy shine to them, long eyelashes fluttering - and then they squeeze shut, as I flicker the feather’s point forward, hovering dangerously around his trembling nostrils.

“H’euhh!” I plunge the feather into his left nostril, turning the edges upward so that they graze the inner membranes. His chest begins to heave with hitching breaths. His body stiffens as I go a little deeper. My mouth goes dry, watching him blink frantically, his eyes rolling back. “Huh! Hyuh… ihh! Hk- hihh’-“ His nostrils were now flushed a deep red, flaring wide as I continue twirling the feather. 

“Uh! Huh! Huh!’CHIEWW!!chieww!!” Finally he erupts, the sneezes coming quickly as to reject the feather still invading his nasal membranes. I give in and remove it, watching him deal with the remaining itch. “gGk’TSCHIEWW!! Huh! Heht’-“ He gasps unevenly, trying to reach for the next sneeze that might give him satisfaction.

…It doesn’t come.

He sniffles several times, his nostrils now glowing pink, flaring wide. He blinks through teary eyes. “Hhh… *snrf!* Huhh I still… huhh...” His eyes close as he tries to focus on the lingering tickle. But to no avail. 

“You told me to go slower.” He sniffles hard, eyeing my movements carefully. “How’s this…” I raise the feather once again. “…for slow?”

He barks a weak huff of a laugh, as I delicately glide the feather along the rims of his pink, sensitive nostrils. Eyes closed, breath panting, he still manages to hold onto his charisma. “Hahh… *snrf* Oh, you’re vile. He utters breathily. I bite back a smirk.

I finally let the tip slide in. His chest swells, his face losing all humour. His mouth gapes open wide, and his brow wrinkles tightly, as I lazily swish up and to the right. “H’unh…” Up and to the left. Deeper. His chest bounces slightly with a small cough. I retreat the feather a little. Then, I decide to remove it slowly and begin again with the the other one, twirling the stem in between my thumb and index finger. 

“Ah’TSCHHH-!!” A sudden outburst with no warning breath - I feel a light spray on my hand, and once again remove the feather. He takes a longer, replenishing breath, his expression contorting with desperation. “Ihh!! Hih’TSCHIEWW!! Ah’TSCHIUHh!! *snnrff*” he coughs again, blinking through a film of tears. “Huh’ESSCHHh!! *snrf!* hhnh…” 

His hair flops forward again, and he sniffles harshly, his nostrils twinging as if they still itched. He sniffles so hard his nose wrinkles, and he exhales, looking greatly uncomfortable. “Mbarce, cad I… *snrf*” Charlie glances down at his hands trapped under mine. He sniffles again, wetly. The sight of him, defeated and desperate, asking my permission to use his hands… is one I could look at for a bit longer. But I’m not that cruel.

His fingers are red as the blood rushes to them, immediately flying to his flaring nostrils once I release them, rubbing at the skin in circles. A breath of relief as he does. “Ugh… *snrf*” He sniffles a few times, scrunching his nose up to get rid of the itch. He combs back his hair with his fingers. A giggle escapes me. “What?” He immediately notices, and I look away, blushing. His hand reaches out to brush the hair out of my face, and he plants a kiss on my cheek, rendering me frozen. “Have I done my sentence?” He asks, in a low, sultry voice. My face must be on fire. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is really good.  Really satisfying to read inducing stories where the one inducing is trying to take control of when the other sneezes.  The teasing buildups are spine-tingling.  Would love to see more like this.  :)

• 1 year later...

Oh, this is AMAZING. Divine descriptions and spellings, always love a good teasy buildup!

Oh gosh. So sorry for my sustained poor ability to reply to comments :omg: and thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate it. :wub:

Oh myyy. This ticks a whole bunch of boxes for me 🫠 the gentle humor, the control aspect. Soooo well done!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can’t lie — this is one that I find myself coming back to over and over. This is one of my favorite fantasies / scenarios 🥰

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m new to having an account, but I’ve ben lurking for awhile. This has always been one of my favourites!!! So good.