Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs (f)

hellagood

Bear with me, I dont often submit obs and I'm not sure how well described this one will come off.

I was exercising in my living room tonight...following along with my yoga video. Anyone who does yoga knows how hard it can be to hold the poses. And in the middle of a difficult one I had the urge to sneeze. I tried to hold it back until the woman on the tape said to relax, but I had to give in and direct two quick, uncovered, and rather harsh sneezes towards my chest. They nearly caused me to lose my balance but I managed to regain my pose and continue on with the workout. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow!

Not for sure what caused the sneezes. I vaccuumed my carpet yesterday, but its an older vacuum that ends up throwing alot of dust in the air. But then, a nasty cold has been going around the office at work and I was feeling rather sneezy earlier today. I guess time will tell...

Mmm, nice obs hellagood. I especially enjoyed how you wanted to hold it off until able to relax. Always love a good "forbidden" sneeze. I know Daphine is with me on this one :D

Great job on this obs!

Mmm, nice obs hellagood.  I especially enjoyed how you wanted to hold it off until able to relax.  Always love a good "forbidden" sneeze.  I know Daphine is with me on this one :D

Great job on this obs!

nice i hope some day it will heppen to mee

Thanks for sharing! :D The thought of you in some obscure position and then almost losing control made me laugh. Although I do hope you haven’t pulled anything! I’m also a fan of trying to fight off sneezes and losing control. Lovely obs. :D

Archived