Sneeze Fetish Forum

he sneezed at dinner

Kitty

Ok - so part of me feels very badly about enjoying Rico's very powerful stifle last night, but part of me is still very turned on.

He started with that nose rubbing he does and then light tickling whilst trying to explain to me just what part of his nose needed to be touched to make him sneeze in just such a way and during this process I was squirming so badly! He delighted in his torture further by squinting is eyes and very nearly looking as if he were about to sneeze - to be about to sneeze.

The interjections where my response was required went something like this,"Must we really talk about this now?"

He continued to ignore my questions being the lovely bastard he is and continued in his lecture on how the tickling of his nostril worked until without warning - he sneezed "hhhgnnxxchht" very sharply and nearly bopped me on the forehead with his head.

This is a picture of Rico's nose - LOL oh yes it is here

Cute right? mmm - ok so if that were not all (the rest of the meal did go over without further incident) this morning he calls me and asks how I am etc.. blah blah which is not unusual but then I ask how he is and "I am ok" is the answer at first and then he proceeds to tell me he is congested and he thinks he may be getting ill - how much can one very small kitty take? Even if she is a vixen...

LOL that entire helpless feeling of oh poor baby he could be sick and may feel badly mixed with the oh crap he will be sneezing is slightly overwhelming and I think I keep forgetting to breathe - Darling Rico - you are an utter rogue and I do so adore it! Off to my Christmas luncheon - Meh!

Kitty

Oh Lynne he did go - LOL :D just before I was leaving to walk out the door for my luncheon Rico called and was very breathy and I literally begged, "Oh Rico, please please not now." His response was to sneeze "Atttchchiishhaaa" and I said very meekly, "Mmm bless you poor sweetie" then he laughed and said "thank you and thank you" to those in his office who had blessed him and it was then I realized he was inducing as he was such a laughing bastard but it rather backfired because all of the sudden he said, "Ut oh, I think I started something, I have to, have "Attchisshhhooo, HuuuhAtchooo!" and then was very breathy again but blew his nose. At this point I was biting my bottom lip and squeezing my legs together so so tightly and I realized I was also making a very small mewling sound and he was laughing so hard and then he said, "Babe, I am catching a cold, oh and have a nice lunch."

Lunch was wonderful, myself back under control dessert finished, toasts made calm, quiet until I got a text message on my cell phone from Senor Bastard Boy which read, "My nose, it really tickles." So, I had to leave at that point and very nearly drove to his house to smother him with his damn pillow and duvet, but I had had too much wine and needed a nap and to pleasure myself. Rico, I will get you. LOL!

And High thank you for you sweet words that is really nice to find another gent has enjoyed reading one of my posts even if you do not enjoy the male sneezing aspect!

Big Hugs,

Kitty

Kitty darling, I'm SO glad I didn't read this until Monday morning (although now I'm sitting at my desk all turned on LOL) I can just picture myself spontaneously combusting from impure thoughts as I walked into church this weekend after reading that (was at church Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ALL DAY for the musical). :dead:

Archived