Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy teleport

Reiecta

Some story/drabble I made up about someone suddenly gaining the 'gift' of teleporting to a random place whenever they sneeze. They have a lot of allergies.

I just couldn't believe what happened yesterday. I thought I was in the middle of a dream, but it turns out this is very much real.

It was the start of allergy season. Usually sneezing up a storm during those times, unless I take any meds against. Bad enough on its own, but now I teleport as well whenever I sneeze apparently. At least yesterday.

I was just making breakfast in the kitchen when that all-too familiar tickle started to form. At first I rubbed my nose, but it grew too strong, so I could only lose it with a sneeze. "Heh, heh, HEAASSHU!" and bam, I was in a different place: it looked like Italy, but the itchiness in my nose had yet to be relieved and that distracted me from really taking it all in, "heh, HEAASHU!". Then I was in what seemed to be a greenhouse, but those plants didn't allow me to be there long, as the pollen there made me sneeze again "HEAAASHU! HEASSSHU!". I didn't know if I teleported twice, but I couldn't see anything thanks to a sneeze following right after another to check. When I could check, I was in a poorly lit area, light coming in through slits. Seemed to be a pretty small area too. Was this a storage area? I was hoping I would sneeze again, but my nose just kept itching instead "heh, heh, heh". No relief. But if it was truly a storage room, it would be dusty and (un)fortunately, I'm allergic. I decided to just move my head around and snort in all the air. "Heh, heh, heh, heh, HEAAASSHU! HEASSHU!". After sneezing twice, I opened my eyes to find myself amid animals in an animal shelter, while I'm allergic to animal fur. "Heh, heh, HEAASSCHUU! HEAAAASSCHUU! HEEAAAASSSCHUUU!" Without warning, I had to sneeze three times. I ended up in a desert. I'm no photic sneezer, so I couldn't look into the sunlight to coax a sneeze. At this point, I was worried I couldn't get home. My nose felt itchy, but it didn't make me sneeze. "Heh, heh." My eyes were watering a lot. I don't think they'd ever watered that much. But then I thought: looking up might coax a sneeze, even if I wasn't a photic sneezer. I did that and wouldn't you know it, "HEEAAAASSSHUUUU!" I rubbed my eyes a bit to make them less watery, but I couldn't believe them even after seeing more clearly: this is only two blocks away from my place. Luckily, I didn't sneeze while walking home. I took an allergy pill as quickly as possible when I got home, so I would not have that experience again.

So right now (today) I'm taking an allergy pill in the morning. However, the pollen count is higher today, so I might need some tissues. Oh no, I need to sneeze right now. I'm trying to hold it, but the tickle is too strong. "Ah, ah". I don't think I can win this: "HEAASSHU!"

• 1 month later...

Holy cow! Talk about an inconvenient super power. It’s sounds cool but when you experience it it’s not that great. The story was awesome though. Keep it up. 😍🥰😘

• 10 months later...

I feel like I have seen serval cartoons explore this idea outside of the context of kink. Which not gonna lie is kinda funny to me 

I will never not love the trope of powers going haywire when someone sneezes.  Lovely little story!