Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fun morning at school

TomNatworthy

This morning, for the hour of physical education we went to the park in front of the school, and since it is spring I could not help but have some nice obs.

A girl, Ginevra, is 18 years old, is recovering from a cold, and she had already told me a few days before that she has some allergies. To make you imagine I can tell you that she is quite tall, a little pale, and always keeps her brown hair tied up. However, since she returned to school she always has a tissue in her hand, she sniffles but tends not to blow it, preferring to dry it often. Today, due to the allergy she had gotten much worse: her nose was very red, she sniffed constantly and blew it every few minutes. Speaking of her blow, I personally find it between the two best in class: calm, very soft and very, very snotty. 

At one point, we were all sitting on low walls and she, after wiping her nose many times in the same tissue, folding it very small, sneezed three times at short intervals; then she blew her nose into another tissue. I turned absent-mindedly to look at her and saw exactly the moment she pulled the tissue away from the nose to look at it (she always does) and between it and her nose a long string of transparent snot got stuck. the thing I liked was that the sun behind her made the mucus shine but I think she didn't really care 😂I immediately turned to avoid attracting attention but I wanted to see her reaction. But now let's talk about Anna. Anna is one of the most beautiful and popular girls in the class. she is also tall, has long brown hair, is 18 years old, expressive eyes, thin lips and a nice voice. Unlike Ginevra, her nose is quite small and shaped like a little ball seen from the front, from the profile it is a little upwards. maybe not a good description but I assure you it's nice. Unlike Ginevra, who is 18, she always has a slight cold all winter, but she also has allergies. She often blow her nose, but unfortunately the sound it makes is always dry and unproductive. However this morning in the park she blew her nose for a long time, making a nice snotty sound, and curiously afterwards she put the used tissue behind her belt, against her belly. Later, it was just me, some of my friends and her, and she said "I have to blow my nose", and she walked away a bit; when she opened her used tissue she said "nice ...", with a slightly disgusted expression, and one of my friends who was close to her said "show" and went after her. Anna, after she finished blowing, opened the tissue in front of her nose and the one behind said "nice". I was in front of them and I couldn't see anything, but it was still fun.

I hope you enjoyed these scenes as much as I did😉

Edited by webmeistro
  • 2 weeks later...