Sneeze Fetish Forum

MeForever's drabble/ficlet thread (Critical Role, Star Trek, Stranger Things)

MeForever

So I've written a couple of drabbles/ficlets over the past few months and I've decided to post them here as well! The current ones I have are Critical Role and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I hope people like them!

Title: Perfume
Fandom: Critical Role (Campaign 3)
Characters: Ashton, Imogen.

The wall of perfume almost made them stop in their tracks.

“Ah fuck.” Ashton muttered under their breath. Perfume never really agreed with them and they could already tell this would be no exception. Their nose was already itching. They didn’t really pay attention to what the older gnomish woman was saying. Instead they hung behind next to Imogen. The room was a tight fit, so they were standing almost uncomfortably close to her.

God, their nose was itching. The strength of the perfume hadn’t faded in the time they had been in the room, and they were soon forced to rub their nose in an attempt to calm it down. Orym was still talking to the woman, who was called Tefta apparently.

The itch spiked, and they were forced to turn away from Imogen in a halfhearted attempt at covering. “Hu’ACHH!” the harsh sneeze echoed through the room, and a little pang of embarresment shot through them. “ ’Scuse me.” he muttered.

“Bless you!” Tefta chirped. Ashton nodded curtly, focussing once more on holding back the urge to sneeze. A small gasp from Imogen caught their attention, and they glanced over just in time to see her duck into her scarf and silently quiver twice. She lowered the scarf slightly, and they just caught sight of her face before she ducked back and silently sneezed a third time. The distraction was enough for him to lose against their own need to sneeze. “H’ACCH! Hh-ACChu!” an uncharacteristic second sneeze followed.

You alright? Imogen’s voice echoed through their head.

Her perfume is not really agreeing with me. Gonna step outside I think. They responded mentally. “I’m gonna step out for a second. Keep an eye on the hall and such.” they said. They didn’t wait for an answer from the group and took the chance to escape. As soon as they closed the door they let out a breath of relief, which blossomed into another sneeze. “H’ACCHu!”

At least they had some relief now.

Title: Nightmares
Fandom: Critical Role (Campaign 3)
Characters: Imogen (s), Laudna.

The darkness was worse than normal. The skies were dripping with blood. And Imogen was hot. Her body felt like it was on fire. The rain felt like it should sizzle when it hit her skin. It was terrifying. She couldn’t breath. Oh god, she couldn’t breath! She couldn’t-

Imogen shot awake coughing. Pounding her fist on her chest, she blindly grabbed around until she found the waterskin she’d put down on the floor next to her bed. Taking a swig, she finally managed to calm her rebelious lungs down. Her head hurt. Worse than the background ache she usually felt at the end of a long day. Scanning around the room she was glad to discover that as far as she could see, the people she was sharing the room with were still asleep.

H’nxxxt! h-hHngc!” two tightly stifled sneezes escaped her. They were accompanied by a spiking flash of pain through her head. She couldn’t hold back a thoathy whine at the pain.

She felt like shit. Imogen tried to lay back down and sleep, but her body wasn’t having it. “I’ppnxx! hih-H’ticHhiew!” the pain of the first stifle made it impossible to contain the second one.

“Im?” Laudna’s sleep tinged voice broke though Imogen’s haze of discomfort. “That you?”

A bright blush, masked partly by the fever tinging her cheeks, worked it’s way up Imogen’s face. “I’m alright L-” she was forced to sniffle in the middle of the sentence. “- Laudna. Go back to sleep.” she finished her whisper. “I’m f- oh god- h-HNxchiew! ow…”

“You don’t sound very alright dear.” Laudna said. Quietly she crept over to Imogen. “Do you want me to lay down with you for a bit?” she asked.

A pause. Then, Imogen nodded. “I’m sorry I woke you up.” she whispered. Turning away from Laudna, she muffled another sneeze into the pillow.

“Don’t sneeze so painfully. It won’t help your head.” Laudna said, fully squeezing next to Imogen in the somewhat small bed. She rubbed her back softly. “Go back to sleep dear. I’ve got you.”

Title: Untitled
Fandom: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Characters: Julian Bashir (s), Jadzia Dax.

He was honestly still bone-deep tired. But apparently accidentally traveling in time didn’t excuse you from having (being “Invited”) to have dinner with an admiral. So, after a quick shower and a change of uniform, Julian found himself down on Earth again. This time in the right century. Formal dinners weren’t really his thing. Not at all to be honest. Too many expectations and unspoken rules everyone but him seemed to know.

“Nervous?” he jumped when he heard Jadzia’s voice next to him.

“You’d think that after being send back in time that dinner wouldn’t be nearly so daunting.” he responded, chuckling vaguely.

Jadzia patted him on the shoulder. “You’ll be fine. I got you.” she said.

He smiled back at her. “I’ll take your word for it.”

-

Miles’s description of fancy dinners had been very accurate. Full dress uniform, fancy table linnens and more. And the company was…. less than exciting. Julian counted himself lucky that he was seated further away from the admiral. Better, he was at least seated next to Jadzia. On his other side was someone he didn’t really know. He’d seen her face around the academy a couple of times, but she’d possibly been a teacher, he didn’t know. She introduced herself to him as Captain Hayden Alanis of the USS Reason. He listened politely to her talking, but his mind drifted off somewhere else. Her perfume smelled nice. But he could feel the characteristic pinprick in the back of his nose. And this worried him. He couldn’t exactly easily excuse himself from the table. So he was forced to subtly press against the bridge of his nose and to try to breath through his mouth.

“The results from our latest survey are looking promising, I-”

Hh’nXXxhu! ‘Scuse me.” he said, flushing bright red from embarrassment. He’d tried to be subtle, tried to stifle the sneeze against medical judgement. But he wasn’t very good at it, and he knew it.

“Bless you.” Alanis said. Julian nodded quickly, taking a sip of his drink to hide his face for a second. He swore he could see Jadzia laugh with amusement for a second, but when he looked back at her she wasn’t looking at him. Rather, she’d struck up her own conversation with someone on her other side.

n’Xxtcu! h-h’NXthu!“ he could feel Jadzia looking at him this time. When he ducked back up from his fist she leaned closer to him.

“You okay?” she whispered. Julian nodded, not responding verbally since Alanis was still listening to them on his other side. But she soon moved on to a conversation with someone in front of her. So he quickly took the chance to respond to her.

“Her perfume seems to bother me.” he whispered back. As if to punctuate his claim, he was forced to turn away from his friend again. “h-H’TichU!” unable to stifle it this time. “Excuse me.” he muttered.

Jadzia winced sympathetically. “Lela used to be a mess around certain perfumes. It wasn’t pleasant.” she said.

“How did she deal with it in situations like this?” Julian muttered to Jadzia, taking a bite of his food to cover up his lack of conversation.

“She’d just walk out.” Jadzia said, shrugging.

“Well, I-h I can- Hu’Ishu! Ii’shhU! Excuse me, can’t exactly do that. Not right now anyway. ” Julian finished.

“Are you alright Doctor?” Alanis asked him from his other side.

He quickly turned to face her and flashed her a smile. “I’m fine, thank you Captain. Something in the air I assume. It’s been a while since I was on Earth.” he lied.

She nodded. “Ah, a problem I know all too well. One day I-” and off she went again.

Subtly turning towards Jadzia again, he leaned towards her. “Do you think I can excuse myself for a second anyway?” he whispered. “H’nXxhu! X’chhiu! HU’IshU!” he didn’t hear Jadzia’s answer. Worse, he could feel the burn of multiple people staring at him with mild annoyance. “Sorry?”

“I think so. Desert hasn’t been served yet. I think I saw someone leave and return a little bit ago. I’ll cover for you if necessary.” she said.

“You’re my hero.” he whispered. Then, he moved back slightly to get off his chaid. “Excuse me for a minute.” he said slightly louder. As fast as he politely could he escaped the dinner room. He ducked into the toilet before finally fully giving in to the itch.

Hu’Ishu! Ishhu! h-hISHU! h’IsSh! T’Shhu! Ugh.” he realised as he blew his nose that he’d soon have to go back into the room. But for now he had some relief.

Edited by MeForever
Formatting

Love any and all CR content :) really enjoyed how you wrote those characters! I'm a sucker for Ashton and Orym if you're feeling inspired... ❤️🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Let me chime in with a bit of love for the DS9 ficlet! Bashir was my favorite character (in the sense that he's the one I found most attractive; in terms of actual writing and personality, Garak wins hands down) in the show, so I'm always glad whenever someone finds a way to make him sneeze. And you wrote him pretty well here; awkward but not too much so, so you sympathize with him instead of cringing in secondhand embarassment. And the sneezes themselves seem about right for him too, although maybe that's because they "sound" like the type of sneezes I prefer, and therefore like to give to characters I like.

Thanks so much for sharing! I hope you feel inspired to write more in this fandom!

• 1 month later...

I wish there was a way for me to edit the title to add the fandom, if anyone could do that for me it would be much appreciated! Anyway, here's a Stranger Things drabble!

Title: Untitled

Fandom: Stranger Things

Character: Eddie Munson

hhh’IGNk! IhNK! H’nXKt! Jesus, sorry. You press on into the dungeon and find two diverging paths. Which one do you choose?” Eddie said, quickly swiping his ringed knuckles across his nose.

“Bless you dude. Are you sure you’re okay?” Dustin asked. His sentiment was echoe’d by the other members of the Hellfire club and Steve, who’d finally been dragged to one of Eddie’s D&D nights.

Eddie sniffed before responding, already fighting against the next triple of sneezes he could feel. “Yeah, like Ihh- I said, fall just rea- fuck- H’NKKch! eh’Gnnk! I’XKkt! Fall just really gets to me.” his nose had been continuously been bothering him for the past few weeks. He was used to it by now, but that didn’t make it less annoying sometimes “So, left or right, which one?” he continued. While his players discussed he took the chance to quickly blow his nose. He barely had the chance to hear Steve advocate for splitting the party (and Dustin and Mike’s strong disagreements) before having to duck back down into another stifled small fit. “h-hHINKk! H’NGGk’uw! Ih’KTch’Ew! Ugh.” the last two sneezes got away from him a little and he was forced to blow his nose again. Feeling slightly embarrassed from the repeated interruption he looked back up at the party. “Made your decision yet?” he asked.

“We’re going right.” Steve said, clearly slightly displeased with the result of the discussion.

Eddie nodded, rubbing his nose again and quickly fluttering through his notes. “Okay. So you all turn right into the dimly lit corridor. As you whh- oh for fucks sakh- hGKt! ihKTT! nnTKkew! Sorry, as you walk for around ten minutes the corridor slowly starts to turn less cave like and more like someone excavated it. Walking more it turns into a full man made corridor almost seemlessly. I need,” he quickly glanced back at his notes and at the marching order on the map, “Steve and Dustin to roll for something.”

“20!”

“2.”

He couldn’t help but chuckle at the disappointment in Steve’s voice at the tragically low roll. 

“So while you, Dustin, stop in time, you Steve walk straight into a trap. The floor beneath you opens up and I need you to roll another time for your reflexes.” he said.

“Come on man! You can do it!” Dustin said, patting Steve on the back.

“15?” Steve asked, a hint of hesitation in his voice.

“Just enough. You manage to grab onto the ledge and haul yourself back onto the floor.” the players let out a sigh of relief. Eddie also let out a sigh, but it was one that immediately transitioned into hitching breaths. “Hu’INK! nN’KK’chu! hGnK! Jesus Christ!” he sighed, sinking back into his chair and non verbally acknowledging the blessings of the group.

“It might be time we wrap up guys. I still need to get you kids home in time.” Steve suddely piped up.

While the kids heavily protested Eddie couldn’t help but shoot Steve a grateful look. While the stubborn part of him wanted to continue, his more logical side acknowledged that it was time for him to wrap up. All the sneezing was beginning to exhaust him.

“Look. If you kids go without complaining now I’ll be back next week, okay?” Steve relented. Under now happy cheering the kids filed out of the room, leaving Eddie and Steve alone for a second.

“Thanks man.” Eddie said genuinly, rubbing his nose again.

“No worries, though,” Steve chuckled, “maybe take some benadryl next time?”

Eddie chucked too. “Might be a good idea yeah.”

Edited by MeForever

If you tag a staff member, they should be able to change the title for you. (And, while you’re at it, ask if you’re eligible for the Writer’s Group; that will allow you to change your own titles.) :)

On 7/19/2022 at 3:37 AM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

If you tag a staff member, they should be able to change the title for you. (And, while you’re at it, ask if you’re eligible for the Writer’s Group; that will allow you to change your own titles.) :)

Cool, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Title: Untitled

Knocking on his door startles Steve out of his focus. He opens the door to find Eddie standing on his front porch, looking decidedly out of place.

“Uhm, hey.” he says awkwardly. He looks rough. His eyes are bloodshot and he looks bone deep tired.

Steve clears his throat. “Hey! Come in.” he says.

Eddie rubs the back of his neck as he follows Steve inside. “Thanks.” he says. He drops himself on the couch in the living room and grabs onto one of the blankets to fidget with. Already having zoned out, he looks back up to see Steve waiting for an answer to a question he didn’t hear. “Sorry?” he asks lamely.

“I asked if you were okay.” his boyfriend asks.

He’s silent for a second. A minute maybe. “Rough night.” he ends up answering. He runs his knuckles across his nose absentmindedly. An itch is already forming, but he’s so used to it that he ignores it.

Steve sits down next to him, pressing a kiss to his cheek while he does so. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asks.

Eddie inhales with a shudder, and Steve almost thinks he’s about to cry before Eddie rapidly turns away from him. “I'NKKT! H'KKch! eh'KNNTt! Sorry.”

“Bless you.” Steve says. “And again.”

“Thanks.” Eddie responds, rubbing against his nose again. The itch hasn’t really been quelled, and a vague suspicion begins to form. He’s unable to formulate it before the next set of sneezes approaches. “I’m gonna sss-H’NGGk’uw! sneeze agai-hn! Ih’KTch’Ew! n'Ekch! Ugh.”

“You okay?” Steve asks, now slightly worried.

“Your, uh, I think your cologne might be bothering me.” Eddie admits, pressing his face into the bandana he always keeps in his back pocket.

“Oh shit!” Steve moves back quickly. “I’m so sorry!”

Eddie waves his concern off. “It’s okay. You didn- damnit- H'XChh! h-hH'NXCHhu! eh'IKCH! Ugh, fuck.”

“I’ll go wash it off. Okay?” Steve says.

“Might be a good idea.”

Title: Untitled

She looks so uncertain, holding a joint in her hand in the back of the woods. It almost makes Eddie laugh. He takes a drag of his own and smiles gently at her. 

“It’s just like smoking a cigarette.” he explains.

Chrissy looks at him. “Uh-” she stutters, and Eddie gets the message without her needing to say it.

“Never smoked either?” he fills in. She shakes her head. “Okay, just draw the smoke in with your mouth first and then breath in with your diaphragm.” he explains. Chrissy follows his instructions, but it’s clear that she’s never smoked something before as she immediately starts coughing. Eddie laughs, gently patting her on the back. “It gets better when you get used to it.” 

“When do I start to feel it?” Chrissy asks quietly. 

“Should hit in a few minutes.” he responds. The quiet between them is plesant. He didn’t expect to enjoy hanging out with her so much, but here he is. They’d hung out in the woods a couple of times by now.

Judging by the way Chrissy’s face relaxes it seems the weed is hitting her. Something hits him too, but it’s the sudden intense need to sneeze that he’s so used to by now. He barely has time to sigh with annoyance before he’s forced to press his face into his shoulder. “H'ngxt! H’nXXgh! Hh’gkt! Scuhh-IhNK! Shit, ‘scuse me.” he says. 

“Bless you!” Chrissy says, suprise lacing her voice. “You okay?” 

“Yeah. The smoke just sometimes gets to me.” Eddie responds. As if to emphasise his point he’s forced to turn away from her again. “H’Inkk! n’InK! H’ngxchu!” 

Chrissy chuckles softly. “You’re sensitive to a lot of things aren’t you?” she teases. 

Her laugh makes him feel warm inside his chest. He responds by laughing too and rubbing his nose. “Yeah. Let’s think. Mold, some pollen, dust, cats, perfumes, candles and weed smoke. Those are the things I can think of quickly. My body hates me.” 

“How do you survive?” 

He laughs again. “I have no- ideasorry- Ih’KTch’Ew! n'Ekxch!” he shakes his head. “Okay, done now.” he says. 

“Are you sure about that?” 

“I better be!” he chuckles.

“I’ll trust you on it.” 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Awh! The imogen and Laudna one! Oh my goodness it was so sweet! The others were brilliantly written also, but I'm a lot less familiar with the fandoms