Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose running and visible snot (likely to be messy)

CheekyGuy

Does anyone here have an interest in visible nose-running (for either sex), without necessarily being cleaned up immediately? Anyone ever let this happen deliberately? Or like blowing without a tissue/handkerchief, just letting the snot come out? I'm just interested in anyone's interests or experiences in this respect.

I wouldn't say that I'm overly turned on by a whole lot of visible snot, but if there's a bit of visible moisture right by the nostril because their nose is just so uncontrollably runny that's kinda hot 

I like visible snot running and when someone sneezes but sneezes out a load of snot so it runs everywhere. But the idea of someone blowing without a tissue / handkerchief is a bit of a no for me though.

Visible snot is a great tease for me if I know they're going to blow their nose eventually.

On 5/12/2022 at 6:18 AM, Bleh said:

Visible snot is a great tease for me if I know they're going to blow their nose eventually.

Ooooh I totally agree 

On 5/8/2022 at 6:25 PM, CheekyGuy said:

Does anyone here have an interest in visible nose-running (for either sex), without necessarily being cleaned up immediately? Anyone ever let this happen deliberately? Or like blowing without a tissue/handkerchief, just letting the snot come out? I'm just interested in anyone's interests or experiences in this respect.

I am turned on by the sight of snot, knowing (and hoping) that the person will eventually blow their nose.  I am mostly more attracted to women who are snotty/blow their nose (but am also attracted to my own snot/nose blowing at times, as well).

I can’t say that I have let snot just drip down my face on purpose, but, I have had that constant sniffling during allergy season or a bad cold where I cannot get to a tissue to blow my nose at that moment.

I have blown my nose into my hands in the shower before, especially during allergy/cold season.  I have also had snot get all over my hands every once in a while when I use toilet paper to blow my nose.

• 3 months later...

I do like it messy and wet. I sometimes find it disgusting and I have to be in the mood to fully enjoy it, but then, I really like it ^-^

• 2 months later...

i’m such a sucker for any sort of mess. i think messier sneezes are hotter and feel more satisfying so when i’m inducing i just let it get as messy as possible