Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose blowing into a used tissue?

Yep

Has anyone else in here blown their nose into an already used tissue?  I tried it a couple times a while back.  The woman I was with had a bad cold and blew her nose a few times in the morning.  Her blows soaked the tissue (Puffs Ultra Soft).  Well, I wanted to try something new that day, so, I grabbed her tissue out of the trash can and opened it up (it was folded and in the trash).  Her snot was clear and runny.  I put her tissue to my nose and blew my nose.  Well, the combo of her snot and my snot, not only COMPLETELY soaked the tissue (it was already halfway soaked after her nose blowing), but, it also put a hole in the right side of the tissue (I honked at the end of my blow).

It was actually quite the turn on (didn't know what to expect).  The outside of my nose was damp from her snot and my hands were really wet from the combination of her snot and mine.

Just wondering if I am the only one that has been curious about trying this / or has done it!

Oooh my god... I would so love to do this or even into a used handkerchief 

On 5/14/2022 at 11:50 AM, rosyycheeks1345 said:

do you have a kik?

Yes I do. Username in my profile.  How are you today?

Wow, I would love to try this! I've always had fantasies about retrieving somebody's messy used tissue... blowing my nose into it and adding my own snot would be so exciting. Thanks for sharing your experience, it's great to read - and I hope I too will get to try blowing my nose into a snotty used tissue one day!

On 5/16/2022 at 5:03 AM, Jeff said:

Yes I do. Username in my profile.  How are you today?

it won’t let me view your profile, what’s your username?

2 hours ago, rosyycheeks1345 said:

What’s your KIK username?

Wow, I thought certainly it was just me that had tried such a thing! My wife’s blows are super loud and she can’t help but honk. Multiple times when she’s suffered from allergies or had a cold, I’ve “peeked” at her used tissues and even blown my own nose there! It’s partially the contagion aspect that fascinates me sometimes, but also the fact that under the right circumstances, her blows can be delightfully productive!

On 5/19/2022 at 7:25 PM, rosyycheeks1345 said:

What’s your KIK username?

• 6 months later...

I’d love to give this a try as well. It sounds very very hot. The seeing all their snot, the weight of the tissue with all the snot, someone else’s snot getting on or in your nose, potentially getting a cold from it. 

I would like to give it a try. It sounds hot though, I've looked at used tissues though, but I haven't blown into a used one yet

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 3:42 AM, GhostLily342 said:

Wow, I thought certainly it was just me that had tried such a thing! My wife’s blows are super loud and she can’t help but honk. Multiple times when she’s suffered from allergies or had a cold, I’ve “peeked” at her used tissues and even blown my own nose there! It’s partially the contagion aspect that fascinates me sometimes, but also the fact that under the right circumstances, her blows can be delightfully productive!

I think the same concepts get to me as well. Something about the comitment necessary to catch someones cold (considering all the means to acquire the sniffles) by rubbing your nose in someone's snot is very attractive.

• 6 months later...

I'm too much of a germaphobe to do this which is ironic because I'm really into both colds and used tissues. I even have a collection of tissue pics from women with colds but I washed my hands very thoroughly afterwards!

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 1:47 AM, Yep said:

Has anyone else in here blown their nose into an already used tissue?  I tried it a couple times a while back.  The woman I was with had a bad cold and blew her nose a few times in the morning.  Her blows soaked the tissue (Puffs Ultra Soft).  Well, I wanted to try something new that day, so, I grabbed her tissue out of the trash can and opened it up (it was folded and in the trash).  Her snot was clear and runny.  I put her tissue to my nose and blew my nose.  Well, the combo of her snot and my snot, not only COMPLETELY soaked the tissue (it was already halfway soaked after her nose blowing), but, it also put a hole in the right side of the tissue (I honked at the end of my blow).

It was actually quite the turn on (didn't know what to expect).  The outside of my nose was damp from her snot and my hands were really wet from the combination of her snot and mine.

Just wondering if I am the only one that has been curious about trying this / or has done it!

That's hot.