Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kiersten's Sneezy Adventures-The Massage

Cici

Hi, I got an idea to create a character and write a series of her sneezy adventures out in the world. I have a couple of ideas already, so here goes my first sneeze fiction!

Background: Kiersten is in her early 30s, single, slim, around 5'4" and has long, wavy dark brown hair with bangs that frequently hang in her face. She has green/gray eyes, full lips, and a cute, smallish nose. Kiersten is what they call a "natural beauty." She doesn't wear a lot of make-up, because of her allergies- with all the sneezing she'd just end up with mascara all over her face.

The Massage.

It was a glorious autumn day. There was a crispness to the air, a little hint of a chill that marked the end of summer and the promise of wintry days to come. The maples and oaks were in their full fall regalia, with shades of orange, yellow, and red much more prominent than any remembrance of the green of summer.

As Kiersten got out of the car and crossed the small parking lot, she noticed the field of yellow wildflowers to the side of the building. Just seeing the goldenrod made her nose itch, but she dared not rub it, and risk setting off her fall allergies before she went inside for the massage her friends had gifted her for her birthday last month. She'd been eagerly anticipating this day and needed a massage so badly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd splurged for one.

She entered the spa building and was entranced by the calm, soothing atmosphere. A fountain gurgled gently, soft music was playing in the background, and a young female receptionist awaited her at the desk. There was a faint scent of ylang ylang coming from an essential oil diffuser, and lovely art on the walls. It seemed like the perfect prelude to an hour of relaxation.

"Good afternoon, you must be Kiersten, my name is Lila. We're so happy to welcome you to The Day Spa. Since it's your first time here, we have some intake forms for you to fill out."

The pretty receptionist handed her a clipboard and a pen, and directed her to a comfy looking sofa off to the side of the lobby. As Kiersten sat down and started filling out the forms, she heard Lila take a few hitchy breaths and then hhhh-chhnx, she stifled a small sneeze, probably into her shoulder or elbow, it sounded like.

Kiersten glanced up without wanting to make eye contact with Lila, but offered a polite "bless you." Sneezing embarrassed her. She really didn't know why. Like, everyone sneezes, you know? But ever since she could remember, Kiersten was fascinated by people sneezing- the way they looked before, during, and even after a sneeze, and the variety of sounds that different people made when sneezing always piqued her interest. She figured she was some kind of freak, and didn't want anyone to know that she secretly loved hearing and seeing people sneeze.

"Thank you," Lila answered her blessing. "It's been quite the sneezy day for me, with the ragweed and leaf mold hitting my allergies hard."

Kiersten nodded uncomfortably. How could people just talk about their sneezing and allergies so freely? She quickly lowered her head and got back to her paperwork, but kept her ears pricked for the promise of additional sneezes to come.

But no such luck. Too bad, Lila had a cute stifle. Kiersten would have loved hearing another.

Kiersten gave Lila her clipboard and was directed to a room down the hallway. "Luke is going to be your massage therapist today. Are you OK with a male working on you? He's really one of our best therapists."

"Oh sure, no problem."

"Ok then. There's a changing room inside, you can get undressed and then hop up on the table under the sheet. He'll want you to start facing up."

Kiersten stepped inside as Lila gently closed the door. The room was dimly lit, with a salt lamp glowing in the corner, a large orchid in front of a paper-shaded window, and more soft music playing. There was a faint scent of lavender, possibly from another oil diffuser? Yikes, Kiersten would have to ask about turning that off. She was allergic to lavender.

As she got inside the crisp sheets of the massage table and laid down on her back, she focused on slowing her breath and let the stress of the past few weeks begin to drain away. She needed this, she deserved this, her friends knew it, and she was going to enjoy the next hour completely.

She heard soft footsteps approach the door to the massage room, and a gentle knock.

"Are you ready?" a melodic man's voice inquired.

"Yes, come in please."

The door opened quietly and she felt him enter the space, only to pause at the threshold, take a deep breath and sneeze quietly, huh-chiu! down against his elbow.

"Excuse me," Luke said in an Australian accent. "I'm so sorry! It's my allergies, they've been acting up today. I promise I'm not ill, is this OK with you?"

Kiersten nearly melted into a puddle on the table. The sound of his voice, the sound of his sneeze, and when she looked at him, damn was he gorgeous. He was 5' 10 or 11", muscular, and handsome. He had sandy brown hair, deep blue eyes and a broad smile with gleaming white teeth. This was the guy that was going to do her massage? This might be the luckiest day of her life.

"Of course, no problem at all. It's nice to meet you."

Luke crossed the room to wash his hands at a small sink in the corner. He offered her his name, asked if she was confortable, was the room warm enough, did she want a blanket or need anything at all? Kiersten could barely speak, but nodded and shook her head appropriately while she silently replayed the sound of his gorgeous sneeze over and over in her mind.  She didn't want to forget it. (But, she needn't have worried about that.) What she DID forget was to ask about the lavender oil, so it continued to diffuse through the small room. 

Luke asked her a few more questions about her body- Did she have any particular spots she wanted to focus on for her treatment today, had she had massage before, what level of intensity did she want? Finding her voice, she dutifully answered his questions and then he got down to it, starting with her head and neck. He sat behind her with his hands cradling her head, his fingers lightly making circles around her skull, which caused her hair to make a crackling sound that vibrated through her whole head. It felt so good, she felt so completely held by him, there was just something so comforting about his touch, she knew she would be able to completely let go and relax.

He suddenly stopped moving his hands. Kiersten heard his breath come in slow, deep waves, then he opened his mouth with a sharp inhale, and nnxxch! nnxxch! He turned his head and stifled a double into his shoulder while his hands remained behind her head. Kiersten could feel the vibration as the sneezes shuddered his whole body.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Luke said.

"Bless you, and really, don't worry about it," Kiersten said with a small smile.

Luke sniffed once and got right back to work massaging her neck, deftly finding the tense and tight places and applying just the right amount of pressure.

"I guess my allergy meds are wearing off. You're my last client of the day," he said, sheepishly.

Kiersten was again rendered speechless. Was he going to sneeze even more over the next hour? The thought of it sent a thrill through her body. How was she going to relax now, with that kind of anticipation?

Just.Take. Deep. Breaths, Kierst. You can handle this, she thought to herself. And for a while she did. She just let go into his supportive touch.

When he finished with her neck, he moved to her face. This was a lighter touch, and a few times he had to gently brush her unruly bangs out of her eyes.

"Your hair seems to have a mind of its own, Love," Luke observed.

"Ha, yes, it's always that way. I'm trying to grow the bangs out so I don't have to deal with them, but it's so hard being in this in between stage." Was she rambling? Going on and on about her hair? Can it, Kiersten. Just shut your mouth and enjoy your massage.

But the next time his fingers brushed against the bridge of her nose, it set off a tickle that was only made worse by the lavender, and she knew she was going to sneeze. No. This can't happen, I can't sneeze while his hands are on my face! She tried to hold it back, but the tingle became unbearable and she knew she only had seconds before...

"Um, Luke, I, ah,.... I, ehhh,... I have to.. sn... snee... Ahhhhh..."

Luke removed his hands just in the nick of time.

ETCH-choo!

"Bless you, Love."

Kiersten was mortified. With her arms still under the sheet, she had been unable to cover her sneeze. And she could feel more were forthcoming. Dang! Why had she forgotten to mention about the lavender diffuser?

She quickly freed her arms without uncovering any of the rest of her, and apologized.

"I am so, so sorry. I'm going to sneeze again, I think. Would you mind turning the lavender diffuser off?"

"Of course, is it bothering you?"

"Yes, I'm allergic to lavender. I forgot to ask you when you came in."

Luke handed Kiersten a tissue and promptly removed the entire diffuser from the room. While he was out in the hall, Kiersten blew her nose, which settled her need to sneeze, at least temporarily. She really hoped she wasn't in for a full histamine reaction, or she'd be a sneezy mess for the rest of this. At least now her arms were free and she clutched the tissue in her hand in case she needed it.

"Shall we continue then? Do you need anything? A sip of water?" Luke asked politely when he came back in.

"I think I'm good," Kiersten said.

He proceeded to massage her arms and shoulders, which put her at ease again.

When Luke walked down to the end of the table by her feet to work on her legs, she could really see him again. He was so handsome! She felt tingly all over. Was that because of her allergy, his charm, or the effect his allergies had on her? Seeing a handsome man sneeze was really exciting. And here she had him all to herself.

But no, that tingle was definitely the after effects of the lavender. Another sneeze was coming.

"Oh, ehhh, EHH-CHOO!" This sneeze was bigger than her last, but she was able to catch it in the tissue.

"There it is!"

"What?" Kristen was puzzled.

"Before, you said you were going to sneeze again. There it is. Bless you."

"Um, thanks."

Why did this have to be happening?? Kiersten was so embarrassed to be sneezing in front of this hunk, let alone have him be talking about it. She wished she could just vanish into thin air, right off the table.

"Will you be OK, now that the diffuser is out of the room?" he asked, concerned.

"Let's hope so," Kiersten muttered under her breath, "Yes, all good now. Just had to let that one out." OMG, did I really just say that??? What has gotten into me?? Pull it together, Girl.

But then it was Luke's turn to sneeze. He was less able to successfully stifle this time, as he let out an inxxchuuh, aimed down at the floor.

"Wow, listen to us," he said. "We're a hot mess in here."

Kiersten giggled and nodded. He had no idea what a hot mess she was inside right now.

For the next few minutes, while he worked on her legs, Kiersten was once again able to relax and let go of some tension. This guy really knew what he was doing.

"OK, Love, time to flip onto your belly, so I can work on your back."

This was always the awkward part of getting a massage. Turning over under the sheet, so that nothing felt exposed. I mean, he was seeing all of her anyway, but it always seemed odd to her that the massage therapist would hold the sheet while the massage recipient turned over. There had to be a better way to do it. Thankfully, Luke said,

"I'm just gonna step over here and wash my hands again. Go ahead and turn over and then I'll adjust the head cradle." Kiersten was grateful.

When they finally got the head cradle positioned just right, Kiersten let her head rest against it. Uh oh, this was not good. The pressure of the cushiony head support against her sinuses was going to make her nose start running. Luckily, she still had the tissue wadded up in her fist, and she was able to reach around and dab at her nose with it. But that wasn't going to work for very long.

She sniffled. Very quietly. She really didn't want Luke to notice. But her allergic reaction was continuing to build, and her nose was going to be dripping like a leaky faucet pretty soon, especially with the pressure against her forehead and cheeks. Luke started working on her back. It felt amazing, but it was hard to concentrate on relaxing when she couldn't breathe through her nose. Kiersten opened her mouth to breathe, hoping that would make her have to sniffle less, but that made her throat dry and itchy. Another sneeze was coming, and she had no way to stop it.

Aaaah-ESCHOO, etch-OO! Her body shook with the powerful double, under Luke's powerful hands.

"Whoa, Bless You!" Luke responded. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked again.

"No, wait, there's m-m-more com- coming, exchoo, chiu, eeeshOOO!"

Kiersten pushed up from the headrest and propped herself on her forearms. "Mbay I habe adother tissue?"

But Luke had already anticpated her request and had 2 held out to her. She accepted them gratefully, and blew her nose 3 times, softly. Honestly, it felt good to let those sneezes out after all that pressure.

Luke suddenly sneezed again. This time, it was big and loud and wet. AAH-CHOOO-OO! It was totally uncovered and Kiersten felt a bit of the cool spray against her bare back. He hadn't quite turned away in time. Then he turned fully around to face away from her and doubled over with three more massive sneezes. EHH CHOOO, AIIEE-SHEW, HRRRESCHHHUUHH!

"God bless you!" Kiersten was shocked that words could even come out of her mouth.

"Thank you, and the same to you."

"I think we should call this a day and each get some allergy meds in us," Kiersten offered.

"Youre probably right, Luke agreed. "Your hour isn't up yet, so I'd like to offer you a coupon to come back again for a free massage. It's actually the least I can do after sneezing all over you."

"I'd like that very much. But next time, I'll come in the morning so you won't be at the end of your rope, and you'll keep the lavender out of here."

"Deal."

Kiersten could hardly wait.

Let me know if you're interested in reading more of Kiersten's Sneezy Adventures! I hear she likes yoga, hiking, and thrift store shopping. 

Oh yeah, I'm definitely down to reading more about Kiersten's adventures.

6 hours ago, MiraKarat said:

Wish us all such good massage therapist🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

😍😍😍

Love reading scenarios where someone is caught in an intimate situation they can't easily escape from when allergies catch them unawares :D 

Here's the next episode, I hope you enjoy it. 😄

Kiersten's Sneezy Adventures- The Thrift Store (F/F)

Ahh, a lazy Saturday morning with nothing to do. Kiersten was reading a book, drinking coffee, and relaxing on the couch. She had the whole day to do nothing, or do whatever she wanted. Paradise!

Kiersten's phone rang. It was her best friend, Jenn, calling to ask her to meet her at the thrift store in an hour. Jenn needed a dress for an office party next week, and she and Kiersten loved a good bargain.

"Cool, I could use some jeans and a couple of other things," Kiersten told her, "See you soon, my bargain shopping buddy."

There was a huge thrift store that Kiersten and Jenn loved shopping at. In fact, Kiersten had introduced Jenn to the store years ago, for a rather nefarious reason... Besides having a huge selection and great deals, the store was rather dusty or moldy or something, and it always made Kiersten sneeze when she shopped there. Actually, lots of shoppers could frequently be heard sneezing in there, and Kiersten loved hearing and seeing people sneeze. Her best friend Jenn had an amazing sneeze. As far as female sneezes go, Kiersten thought it was absolutely perfect. Just thinking about the possibility of seeing Jenn sneeze today was enough to get Kiersten up off the couch, in the shower, and out the door!

Kiersten and Jenn arrived at about the same time. Kiersten was walking up to the front door when Jenn called out to her from the parking lot,

"Hey Kiersten, wait up!"

Kiersten turned and saw Jenn walking from her car. Jenn was tall, 5' 8" with brown eyes and silky light brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back. She wore jeans, a pink sweater, and white sneakers. Her makeup was perfect and her shiny pink lip gloss exactly matched the color of her top- how did Jenn always look so put together? Kiersten did her best, but she never felt as pretty as Jenn always looked.

They hugged at the store entrance and walked in together. They headed right to the dress section.

"So, office party, huh?" Kiersten asked.

"Yeah, it will be dreadful. Kelly, in HR, loves throwing parties, so we have one almost every quarter. Everyone is expected to go, but I'm so over having to buy a new dress every few months that I'll only wear once- thus the trip to the thrift store."

"I hear ya. Let's see what they've got today. I'll help you look. Size Medium?"

They started looking through the dresses, shifting the hangers to the side after briefly viewing each dress on the long rack. Kiersten could feel the dust start to kick up and tickle her nostrils. It was autumn, so her allergies were already on high alert- Ragweed, goldenrod, and leaf mold were her main fall triggers, and her nose was already primed for any minor irritant to set her off.

Normally, Kiersten hated sneezing in front of other people, but she didn't have that block with Jenn, who had been her best friend since high school. So when the tingle started, she didn't try to stave it off.

"hit-chhhew." Just a small sneeze to start off with.

"Bless you," Jenn offered. "Is it extra dusty in here today? I feel like I have to sneeze too. It hit me as soon as we walked in- that musty smell, ya' know?"

"Mmm, yeah, I'm feeling it." Kiersten replied. "Hey, what about this one?"

Kiersten held up a candy apple red dress. She knew the dress wasn't Jenn's style, but she hated talking about sneezing and wanted to change the subject quickly. She could never risk Jenn (or anyone) finding out that she actually liked sneezing, that it kinda turned her on. It would be too embarrassing for her.

"No, that color is awful, um... Hold on... I'm gonna... Oh, ehh, ...Gonna sn...."

Jenn was standing in a classic pre-sneeze stance, mouth slightly open, eyes half-closed, holding up one finger as if to say "wait for it," and inhaling rapidly and repeatedly, almost without exhaling. Kiersten stood, transfixed, watching Jenn in anticipation, turning on her mental tape recorder so she would be able to remember the sneeze later.

"I'm gonna Snuh...uhhh... ehCHHOO!" Jenn bent forward at the waist and sneezed, uncovered, toward the floor. It was the "choo" portion of Jenn's sneezes that Kiersten adored. She typically had a small hitch, and then a medium "choo-" voiced, feminine, not too high pitched, not too "screamy" and with a subtle quality of surprise- to Kiersten it sounded like she was singing a beautiful song.

"Bless you."

"Thanks, that was intense!"

Kiersten thought it was pure perfection.

They continued looking at dresses. Jenn held on to 3 or 4 of them, and headed across the store toward the dressing rooms to try them on. As she walked over there, Kiersten saw her rub her nose with the back of her hand, and then Jenn paused for a second, and let out another body-doubling sneeze before she continued walking out of Kiersten's view. Even though she was halfway across the store by then, the sound was audible (and lovely). A couple random people blessed her beautiful sneeze.

Kiersten headed over to the jeans section. She hated spending $50 or more on new jeans when she could get perfectly comfortable ones here that were already broken in. Again, as she looked through the racks, her nose itched. But now there were other shoppers nearby, and she didn't dare sneeze in front of them. So she crinkled her nose, sniffed, and tried her best to hold it in. This wasn't going to work. Kiersten scrunched up her nose again, and placed a finger against her right nostril, which was starting to burn. This made her have to sniffle, but it held the sneeze off for a few more seconds.

There was an older woman, maybe in her 60s, browsing on the opposite side of the rack, who noticed Kiersten's silent struggle.

"It sure is dusty in here, isn't it? Bless you in advance," the woman said.

Kiersten looked up, like a deer in the headlights. Someone had seen her? This was not good. What was she going to do now? Continue to suppress the impending sneeze? Act like nothing was wrong? Or just let the damn thing out, now that she was already found out. She felt she needed to respond to the woman, although she really wanted to just vanish or turn around and walk away, but that would have been rude, so instead she smiled and said,

"It is, and thank you." But talking was a mistake. The tickle got more intense, Kiersten's eyes narrowed down to itchy slits as her mouth parted and nostrils flared. There was no more holding it back,

"Chhht, chhhhnxx, hngggh-aahh," a quick triple stifled into her right shoulder, the last one more vocal than the first two.

"Well, bless you again!" the woman said, enthusiastically.

"Thanks," Kiersten replied, quietly embarrassed as she fumbled through her purse, looking for a tissue. The itch was still there. Distracted by the tissue search, her next sneezes came with little warning, and she was unable to stifle them, as her hands were busy.

"AhEHshoo, etch-CHIEW!" These were louder and stronger. Kiersten could feel her fit was continuing to build, she needed to get out of here soon.

"Excuse mbe," she said, stuffily, before the woman could say anything else. "I gotta go find mby friend."

She left the jeans racks and headed back toward the dressing rooms, blowing her nose into the tissue she'd pulled from the travel pack she finally found in her bag. She blew her nose into the tissue and then shoved it in her pocket. Her nose was still tickling badly.

The dressing rooms were just little rooms with doors along one side of the store. Kiersten wondered which one Jenn was in, as she stood waiting for her to come out. But a few seconds later she didn't have to wonder anymore. From the second room on the end came a loud,

"Achoo! Het-choo! Huh-huh-etch-CHOO! Ugh!"

Kiersten walked closer to the room Jenn was in. She couldn't believe how turned on she was. She wished she could just stay there listening for an hour while Jenn sneezed and sneezed. But she knew she had to get her allergic friend out of there.

"Hey, Jenn, I'm out here. You OK?" she called out.

"Achoo....achoo, oh my god, I can't stop sneezing! EehhhhhhhCHOOO!" Kiersten melted a little bit more inside.

"I'm feeling the same way, let's get out of here. You about done?" Kiersten asked, her voice stuffy.

"Yeah, I just gotta get my.. echoo..chhhoo.. shoes back on."

A minute later, Jenn emerged from the dressing room, eyes red and watery, the tip of her nose pink and drippy.

"You have any, snrff, tissues? Snfff."

Kiersten dove back into her bag to get one for Jenn, and as she emerged with it in her hand, Kiersten sneezed again, right into the tissue! "Chhieww, hetcchieww!" Then she laughed. "Sorry, I'll get you another one."

"Thandks, let's get out ub here. This black dress will do just fide."

They walked over to the cashier at the front of the store. On the way, Jenn sneezed five more times, all perfectly beautiful sneezes, spaced about 20 seconds apart each. Kiersten put her hand on her friend's back during the last three, both to comfort her and help keep her walking in the right direction, as Jenn's eyes were half shut with the effort of each build-up. Having that body contact while Jenn was sneezing was incredibly thrilling, feeling Jenn's body convulsing with each sneeze was almost more than Kiersten could handle. She'd never heard Jenn sneeze this much before, and she hoped that it was just the irritants from the store.

Jenn paid for her purchase while repeatedly blowing her nose and then the two of them stepped outside, taking big gulps of the fresh autumn air. As the crisp air hit her nostrils, it set off another round of sneezing for Kiersten. Since there was no one else around, she really let them out, strong and loud.

"AhEHshoo, EHHHHshoo, AAA-CHOOOO!"

"Bless you! You OK?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, now that we're out of there."

"Totally. It's never been that bad in there before. You OK to drive?" Kiersten asked with concern.

"I think so. If not, I'll pull over if I have to sneeze some more. Hey, you didn't get the jeans you wanted?"

"No, but that's OK."

We'll just have to go back another time, she thought with an inner smile.

What a delightful chapter for two lovely ladies with dust troubles, and a cunning comment from an older shopper regarding the dust too. I wish she had also needed to sneeze. Can't wait for the next part

Wow nice scenario! I can’t wait to see the next adventure. 😘😍🥰

Thanks, @CPG, @JustReading, and everyone else. You inspired me to write another adventure today!

Kiersten's Sneezy Adventures- The Yoga Class

(Female, allergy)

Kiersten opened the door to the yoga studio and walked in. As soon as she came through the door, all the stress of her day started to melt away. Just something about being in this special space helped her relax. She checked in at the desk, took off her shoes, and got her yoga mat out of its bag. She could hardly wait for Ryan's class. It was the perfect mixture of a good workout, some spiritual inspiration, and a deeply relaxing Savasana at the end. Ryan was one of her favorite yoga teachers of all time, he was really skilled at teaching, and his voice was soothing, even when he was kicking everyone's butt in class!

Kiersten chose a spot in the front row and laid out her mat. She was a few minutes early, and there were already 8 or 9 other students in class warming up. Soft music was playing and there was a faint scent of patchouli, maybe one of the instructors had burned incense in the previous class. Even though Kiersten loved the smell of patchouli, she was sensitive to scents, and burning incense could either give her a headache, or set off a sneezing fit. She hoped that neither would be the case tonight, she just really needed to de-stress and enjoy her practice.

Several more students came in and set up their spaces. Just as it was time for the class to start, a young woman, maybe in her mid-twenties, with short, black hair, ice blue eyes, heavy eyeliner, dark red lipstick, and lots of silver jewelry came into the yoga room and sat up on the teacher's mat.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lexi. I'll be subbing for Ryan tonight, he's out sick with the flu, and asked me if I'd fill in for him."

Kiersten was a little concerned. Was Lexi's class going to be any good? Was Ryan OK? She had always been secretly attracted to him, and she would have been even more attracted to hear him sniffling, coughing, or sneezing during class. She'd love to be at his house with him now, taking care of him. Hopefully he had someone to do so. It was never fun being sick alone. Kiersten began to fantasize about Ryan coming back to teach in a few days, maybe with the remnants of his illness- a scratchy, congested voice as he called out the yoga postures....Kiersten loved a raspy voice, so sexy....

Her thoughts were interrupted when Lexi tapped two small bells together to signal the official beginning of class. Lexi was pretty, and she looked strong- her arms were well-defined, and her sleeveless tank definitely showed off her muscles. She had everyone get centered and focused on their breath, and then they all chanted an "Om" together. The centering was good, Kiersten felt like Lexi knew what she was doing.

Once the class started doing Sun Salutations as a warm-up, Kiersten heard Lexi sniffle a few times. She could tell that Lexi was trying not to sniff, but her nose was clearly annoying her. She absent-mindedly rubbed her nose with the back of her hand a few times.

"Now come to the front of your mat, and stand tall. Take a deep breath, in through your nose, and then slowly exhale, out through your nose. Make each breath.....steady.....aaand....eee- even......achoo!" Lexi sneezed swiftly and quietly. "Excuse me!"

A couple of "bless yous" were murmured by the class. Kiersten smiled inwardly- Lexi had a cute sneeze. Would there be another?

The class got into Downward Facing Dog pose, so they were effectively facing the back of the room with their heads down, so Kiersten couldn't see what was happening in front of her, but she could hear Lexi struggling with her sniffly nose.

"Draw energy up from the earth into your heart- snfff- lift your right leg up behind you- snfff- and balance in the 3 leg dog position. It takes effort to achieve balance in your life, and...and.... ahhh.... ehhhh-choo! Oh! Scuse me, everyone. Something in here is setting off my allergies."

That got Kiersten's attention. She started to feel warm all over, and not just because of the effort of the yoga class.

"Ahh-choo, hetch-tiew!"

"Bless you," Kiersten said, sympathetically.

"Thanks, OK, bring your right leg down, and take the left leg up now.....CHOO! Oh boy. OK, hold the pose, you've got this, you are more powerful than you can ever know....AAACHOOO!"

As if in response to her teaching, Lexi's sneeze was more powerful than the previous ones. Kiersten couldn't help but smile. Luckily, Lexi couldn't see her face because they were still holding the dog pose.

Lexi sniffed and snuffled and gave a little cough, "OK, cobe on down and take child's pose for a binute. I'b godda go find a tissue."

Kiersten could hear Lexi blowing her nose in the bathroom. It sounded wet and snotty. Lexi was definitely having an allergy fit. She came back to the teachers mat with a handful of tissues.

"Is there incense burning anywhere in here? I'm really allergic to it," Lexi noted.

Marie, the front desk attendant who was now taking the class after everyone had checked in answered her.

"Not currently, but one of the other instructors had some going before. I can open the front door, let some fresh air in?"

"Yes, thadks, that bight help, aah-TCHOO!"

Once the door was open, a gentle breeze came into the studio. It was cool and refreshing to Kiersten, who was directly in the draft of the doorway. She was already pretty sweaty from the class. They continued with some standing poses, punctuated every few minutes by a sneeze or sniffle from Lexi. Kiersten found it hard to concentrate on her own breath, her own body. Lexi was a lovely distraction, her eyes became pink and watery, and so did her nose. She would press the inner corners of her eyes with her middle fingers to try to relieve the itch, but she didn't want to mess up her eye makeup by rubbing them outright.

The class continued to build in intensity, with a strong focus on balancing poses. Tree, Warrior 3, Eagle, these were all challenging postures that required focus and concentration, neither of which Kiersten had tonight. All she could focus on was Lexi, and her lovely suffering. She wished she could just watch Lexi sneeze and sneeze but she had to concentrate on her own body, which was becoming more acutely aroused with each sneeze expelled from Lexi's nose.

Finally, after at least a dozen more sneezes, Lexi's fit settled down. Maybe enough of the incense had been displaced with the door open. As the class wound down to counter poses and gentle stretching, the cool night air started to chill Kiersten a bit. It felt good after the intense class, but as Lexi instructed them to lie down for the final relaxation, Kiersten shivered as the air entered her nostrils- that shiver was foretelling a sneeze, she knew it. She then felt the tingle at the far back of her nose, her eyes tightened, nostrils flared. She didn't want to sneeze in class- Kiersten hated sneezing in front of anyone, and now that there was already so much attention on sneezing tonight, it would be even more awkward and embarrassing. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and crinkled her nose, trying to stave it off as long as possible while Lexi guided them to let go and relax.

"Now, deepen your breath. Relax all of your muscles, feel the support of the floor beneath you and just let go into it. With each exhalation, let your body get heavier and more relaxed, as if you could just melt into the floor."

Kiersten couldn't hold it any longer, she let out a little stifled "hep-chnx" as she pressed the webbing of her thumb and index finger against her nose, her palm covering her mouth. Stifling was never a good idea for Kiersten, it almost always led to more sneezes, but she didn't want to draw attention or sneeze loudly during the meditation. She kept her hand up on her face, and sure enough, two more sneezes came- she was able to make them really quiet, almost silent. "nnnnggh..........nnnnnggh."

The woman on the mat next to Kiersten whispered a "bless you." Kiersten wished she really could just melt into the floor. She loved being blessed by her friends, but not from random people. She didn't know why, this whole thing she had about sneezing really perplexed her sometimes.

Finally, Savasana ended, and Lexi directed the class to come back up to a seated posture to finish out the class. She guided another Om.

"I want to thank you all for being here tonight, and for putting up with all my sneezing. Oh, wait, I think there's one more coming.... no.....uh, maybe...... oh yeah." Lexi took in a sharp, quick breath, "Huh-SHOOO!"

As she was packing up to leave, Kiersten reflected that while maybe it wasn't the most relaxing yoga class ever, it was a good class indeed.

That would be an exceptional class, and I'd be curious where Lexi taught full time. Great chapter 

• 3 weeks later...

Next chapter...Hiking.

male and female sneezing, allergies

"Hey, Kiersten. A bunch of us are going hiking in the morning. You wanna come?" Kiersten's friend Jenn had just called.

"Yeah, sounds great. Can I bring Luke along?"

"Oh hell yeah. We're all dying to meet him."

Kiersten had been talking to her friends about Luke, the guy she had met at the day spa when she went for a massage. After their first disastrous session, he had given her a gift certificate for a free massage, which was really great. After the session, Luke casually asked if she'd ever like to meet for a coffee, and they'd exchanged phone numbers.

Last week, they finally met over at the local coffee shop and talked for hours. Despite him being a massage therapist and her being a data analyst, they had a ton of common interests, similar tastes in music, and a love of the great outdoors.

Since then, Luke was on her mind a lot. They'd texted every day, and talked on the phone a few times. Kiersten hadn't had a boyfriend in a while, so her friends were really teasing her that maybe he was The One.

"Listen Jenn, if he comes, you guys need to act casual. Please, don't give me a hard time about bringing a guy."

"I promise, we'll behave."

"Who else is going?"

"Rick and Emily, Julie, me, and maybe Kate. "

"Cool, I'll see you guys at the park. I'll call Luke and see if he's free."

It turns out Luke was free, and was excited to go hiking. He and Kiersten made plans to have breakfast at Kiersten's house and then drive over to the state park together in Luke's jeep.

The next morning, Kiersten got up early and was really excited for the day. She fed her cat, took a shower,  and got dressed in jeans, a red tank top, a blue and red flannel shirt, and hiking boots. It was early November, but it was a sunny day and she'd be warm enough from the exertion of the hike.

She checked the clock and decided that it was time to start breakfast, Luke should be here any minute. So she headed to the fridge, took out some eggs and veggies and started prepping to make omletes. She had just cracked the eggs when the doorbell rang. It figured he would arrive just at this moment, when she couldn't really get to the door.

"C'mon in," she yelled, "I'm in the kitchen."

Luke opened the door to Kiersten's condo and peeked in.

"Hi, sorry, I can't get to the door, I've got egg all over my fingers," Kiersten apologized.

"Ah. No worries."

Luke came in, carrying a drink holder with a couple of coffees from the coffee shop.

"I brought us some coffee."

"Oh my God, you're the best! It's really good to see you."

"It's good to see you too. I hope I got your coffee right- I think I remembered what you got the other night."

He remembered what she ordered at the coffee shop last week? Could this guy be any sweeter? Kiersten took a long look at him. He was so handsome, tall and fit, with dark brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and the most easy-going smile she had seen on a man in a long time. It seemed that Like was always smiling. Like now, just talking about coffee, he had the cutest grin on his face, like he was so happy to have remembered her coffee preference.

He handed her the cup, and she took a sip. A cinnamon latte, perfect.

"Yum, this IS my favorite. Thank you, that was so sweet of you to remember. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, make yourself comfortable."

Luke grabbed a seat at the breakfast bar and sipped his coffee. "What's on the menu?"

"Veggie omelets. I've got onions, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, and zucchini. Any of that work for you?"

"Sounds amazing. No cheese for me, I'm allergic to dairy."

"No problem." Kiersten poured the eggs in the omelet pan, and sprinkled salt over them. She grabbed the pepper grinder and gave it a few twists.

"It-chiew, choo!" Kiersten turned away from the stove so she wouldn't sneeze on the food, but that's where Luke was sitting watching her. Her hands were full, so she couldn't cover, so she aimed for the floor. "Sorry, pepper always gets me."

"Bless you."

"Thanks." Kiersten rubbed her nose with her forearm and sniffed. Why was she always sneezing around this guy? And why did his "Bless you" make her feel weak in the knees?

She finished cooking the omelets and brought them over to the breakfast bar. She sat down beside Luke and they started to eat. They talked about the park they were going to, and how they'd both been there before, and what a great day it would be.

Toby, Kiersten's cat, jumped up on the bar beside Luke, to investigate him (and more likely his food, hoping for a morsel.)

"Hi, Kitty, aren't you a handsome fellow?" Luke said.

"Ugh. Get down Toby. Sorry, I haven't done the best job training him not to jump on the counter. Obviously."

Luke didn't reply, but stared ahead blankly, his mouth slightly open. Was he that appalled at the cat's poor behavior? Kiersten was puzzled at first, but then Luke's hitching breath gave it away- he was holding back a sneeze.

"You OK?"

"Yeh- I'm just... Ahh... Allergic.... Cats... Heh-Choo!" He sneezed loudly, turning away from Kiersten and startling Toby, who turned tail and zoomed into the bedroom. "Choo! Eh-chnxx-uhh."

Kiersten"s heart skipped a beat, hearing the loveliness of Luke's sneezes (that last voiced "uhh" after the stifle was adorable) and remembering their first meeting at the day spa when they both sneezed repeatedly through Kiersten's massage.

"Bless you, Luke. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were allergic to cats."

"No worries, I didn't think to ask if you had one. We're not going to be here long, so it will be fine."

"Yeah, we can leave as soon as we're done eating. I can clean up later."

"No, I'm fine. Let's finish and I'll help you clean up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, totally....hehhshoo!"

"Bless you."

"Thanks, Love."

He looked so cute, with his eyes getting watery and his nose turning pink. Kiersten wanted to lean over and kiss him, but they hadn't kissed yet, and this would be an awkward time for a first kiss, so instead she got up and walked over to the living room where there was a box of tissues. She pulled one from the box and started to bring it back over to Luke when he sneezed again, louder and stronger this time,  "Aaah-XCHOO!!" so she reached back and grabbed the whole box. He accepted it gratefully, took one out and blew his nose wetly into it. Then he took a second tissue and dabbed at his eyes, wiping away the allergic tears that were starting to well up.

"Wow, you're really allergic to cats," Kiersten said, and then immediately felt stupid, as she was stating the obvious.

"I'm fine," he said with another winning smile. "Don't worry about me."

They finished eating and Luke offered to wash the dishes while Kiersten filled up some water bottles from the fridge dispenser. They worked quickly to get out of the condo so Luke could get some fresh air. Unfortunately for Kiersten, in the rush of the whole morning, she had forgotten to take her Claritin...

"Are you ok to drive, or should we take my car?" Kiersten asked.

Luke coughed softly, and then said "nah, I'll be fine in a minute. In fact, the itchiness is already better."

So they hopped in the Jeep and took the 15 minute drive to the state park. Luke only sneezed twice more while driving. Kiersten watched him pretty much the whole drive. Because the Jeep was all opened up to enjoy the unseasonably warm day, it was hard to talk with all the wind. So Kiersten was content to admire his profile. It was so cute the way he crinkled up his nose, trying to stave off those sneezes, but in the end, the sneezes won. With the angle of the light, Kiersten could see the fine mist of spray of each of those two sneezes, aimed down into Luke's lap. Oh, how she would love to be on his lap right now!

Kiersten's thoughts surprised her. Get a hold of yourself, K, she said internally. Don't blow it with this guy by being weird. He's too amazing.

Jenn, Julie and Kate were already parked and standing near the trailhead when Luke pulled the Jeep into an empty spot.

"Hi guys," Kiersten called as she hopped down from the Jeep. Luke walked around to her side of the vehicle and they walked over to Kiersten's friends together. "This is Luke. Luke these are my friends, Jenn, Kate, and Julie. Are Rick and Emily still coming?" she asked, as Luke was shaking hands with the three women.

"Yes," Jenn replied, "they should be here in a few minutes." Then Jenn pulled Kiersten aside while Julie and Kate were making small talk with Luke. "OMG, he is gorgeous!" Kiersten just nodded and smiled. They returned to the group and started to discuss which trails they would take today. Then Kiersten felt a familiar tingle in her right nostril. Oh God, please don't sneeze here in front of everyone.

Kiersten really enjoyed the sensations of a good sneeze. She loved the itchy, tingly, face-scrunchy feeling of that first warning of a sneeze coming on. She adored taking that long breath that could last for a few seconds waiting for the sneeze to build to its tipping point. She loved the satisfying feelings of the sneeze itself- the force from her abdomen and chest, the rush of air, the involuntary closing of her eyes, the sweet release of the "choo" clearing her nose and throat, the wetness that escaped from her nose and mouth. The whole feeling of helplessness, of inevitability, of being unable to control her body was intoxicating. But she only enjoyed her own sneezes when she was alone. If other people were around, she would do everything within her power to avoid sneezing. It was just so embarrassing to sneeze in front of others. So now she pressed the edge of her index finger to the tip of her nose, flared her nostrils and scrunched up her eyes for a moment, and that seemed to do the trick, she could hold it off. But apparently Luke was watching her.

"You OK, Love?" he asked, as he put his hand tenderly on her shoulder.

Kiersten almost melted under his caring touch. But the surprise of it broke her concentration, and her breath came rushing in too fast to maintain that fleeting control she had gained, and "itchoo!" she sneezed daintily, with a high pitched sound that was unlike her usual sneeze. Oh geez, that was embarrassing. What kind of stupid girly sneeze was that, even?

"Yeah, just had to sneeze," she tried to laugh it off like it was no big deal, meanwhile she felt a little like she was dying inside.

"You're adorable when you sneeze, bless you," Luke said, and was he blushing, just a little??

It was Kiersten's turn to blush then. This man was really turning her on. For a moment she was speechless, but then, not wanting to be rude, she thanked him.

Fortunately, Rick and Emily pulled into the lot just then. Emily opened the back door to their sedan, and their two yellow labs,  Buster and Spike bounded out of the car. They ran up to each of the group of friends, getting pets and giving sniffs to get acquainted with their hiking companions for the day. Kiersten locked eyes with Luke.

"Youre not allergic to dogs, are you?" she asked him quietly.

"Nope! I love dogs." He replied with that easy, beautiful smile of his. "I mean, I love cats too, I just shouldn't be around them without my allergy meds."

More introductions ensued for Luke and the newcomers, and within minutes the group started the hike. They were taking the blue trail which would take them up a fairly steep incline to the top of the ridge where they would have a beautiful view of the valley below, and then come down and follow the river back to the trailhead. It would take them 2-3 hours max. The trail was wide here at the beginning, and as they were walking side by side, Luke reached for Kiersten's hand and clasped it in his own. It felt so good, and Kiersten glanced up at him with a big grin on her face. Luke was also smiling, and no words needed to be spoken. It just felt right.

It was really a perfect day. The sun was bright and the sky was clear. The leaves on the trees were still decked out in their fall colors, although they were starting to go more towards brown than the brilliant yellow, oranges and reds of just a week ago. The view at the summit was still going to be beautiful, though. Some trees had already dropped many of their leaves, and walking over them made a delightful crunching sound. The air was dry and there was a light, warm breeze that occasionally blew, rustling the leaves and everyone's hair. Kiersten's hair kept blowing across her face, tickling her cheeks, eyes, and nose. She repeatedly pushed it aside and tucked her long hair behind her ears, but it wouldn't stay. Luke even reached across and tried to help brush her hair out of her face, and at the same time ran his fingers through the length of her hair. It felt so good.

But each time she pushed her hair aside, her face felt more itchy. Her eyes were starting to water and her throat felt dry and a little scratchy. That's when she realized that in the rush to get Luke away from the cat she forgot to take her allergy pill before they left the house. With her leaf mold allergies and all these dead leaves on the ground, this wasn't gonna be good.

And with that thought, the sneezing began.

Luke's fingers had just lightly brushed against her forehead, capturing a rogue strand of hair, when she had to quickly turn her head away from him and sneeze into her shoulder.

"Itchoo, hhhh heh-tchoo!"

"Bless you, Love,"

Kiersten sniffed, her nose was starting to run. "Thadks. You don't still have ady of those tissues from the house, do you?"

"No, sorry. You Okay?"

"Yeah, well, sort of, <sniff> I guess I forgot to take a Claritin before we left, and by <sniff> fall allergies are kicking in. Ehhh-choo, tchh, tchiew." The triple escaped her with barely a breath in between the sneezes. By this time, she had released his hand and was rubbing her nose with it, catching some of the wetness on the cuff of her flannel shirt.

"Bless you, Kiersten," Jenn called back from up ahead. "You guys ok?"

"Allergies," replied Kiersten.

"Does anyone have any tissues?" Luke asked, loudly.

"Let me check my bag," Emily, who was up in front with Rick and the dogs, now on leashes, stopped and began to rummage through the small backpack she was wearing. This pretty much stopped everyone from continuing up the trail, which was starting to get narrower. Kiersten hated being fussed over, or being the center of attention, but she was with her very best friends in the world, so she guessed it would all be ok.

Julie started going through her purse that she'd strapped across her body. "I might have a Zyrtec in here somewhere, if that would help," she offered.

At that point, everyone else was pretty much looking at Kiersten. She just wanted to keep walking so they would stop looking at her, she knew her eyes were watery and red, and she felt another sneeze coming on. She did an abrupt 180 to let it out and bumped right into Luke, who she didn't realize was standing just behind her, and "Ahhchoo!" sneezed right into his chest. She was startled and mortified that she had just sneezed on him, but he just pulled her close to his body. The next two sneezes had nowhere else to go but into his soft Henley, as she was pressed right up against him, her face buried in his chest. "Choo, ehhh-tchoo!"

There was something so relaxing and calming about Luke's gesture of pulling her into him. She felt his warmth and strength and masculinity. They had hugged before, but this felt different, more intimate, and Kiersten had the feeling that she'd like to stay in his arms forever, while the rest of the world just disappeared.

He gently rubbed her back. "Bless you, Baby," he said, and then brought his hands to her shoulders, so she could step away if she wanted to.

As she did, she was mortified to see that his shirt was wet where she had sneezed all over it.

"Oh, God, Luke your shirt. I'm so sorry!"

"No worries, Love. It will dry."

Finally, a handful of tissues were thrust at Kiersten. She accepted them eagerly, shoved most of them in her jeans pocket, and then blew her nose into one. It was wet and highly, producing copious snot.

"I'm sorry you guys, I forgot my meds this morning- it's all the leaves on the ground."

"Do you need to turn back?" Rick asked.

"Here, Julie piped in, "I found the Zyrtec. Will it help?

"Can't hurt," Kiersten answered. She knew the Zyrtec would take a while to kick in, and it wouldn't work quite the same as a pre-emptive Claritin would have, but it was better than nothing. She swallowed it with a long drink from her water bottle, blew her nose again and said, "let's keep going, if you guys don't mind me sneezing a lot. The Zyrtec is going to take about 20 minutes to do anything ."

Just then, Kate let out a small, high pitched sneeze. "Hiii-tieu! Excuse me. Guess it's contagious," she joked, and everyone (except Kiersten) laughed. They blessed Kate and started walking back up the incline.

Luke and Kiersten dropped to the back of the group, which was going to have to be single file through the woods for the rest of the uphill climb.

"Are you sure you don't want to turn back and get out of the woods?" Luke asked her.

"No, I. I'm. Ehh, heh, oh, fuck, Ehhh-CHOO!" Kiersten let out a huge sneeze without restraint. It felt really good to just let the itchy sneeze go. She'd already sneezed all over him, she was just going to let this allergy attack run its course.

"God bless," Luke said.

"You don't have to keep blessing me. There's going to be a lot more."

"Well, what if I want to?" Did he have a mischievous look in his eye?

"Suit yourself."

Kiersten actually really liked being blessed when she sneezed, especially by Luke. His concern made her feel cared for, and no one had ever called her Love or Baby during a blessing before. It was cute and endearing and made her want to love him even more.

Wait, what? Love him even MORE? Was she falling in love with this man? She recognized that it would be so easy to do. She hardly knew anything about him, but she had a feeling that wasn't going to be the case for long.

"Earth to Kiersten... You in there?"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry. Yeah, let's keep going. The view at the top will be worth it."

"Maybe," he said, "but I kind of like the view right here."

And with that, he pulled her toward him once again, but instead of burying her face in his chest, he placed a hand under her chin and tilted her head upward to kiss her. The kiss was soft and tentative, and then he took a half step back and looked into her eyes.

"Is this OK?"

"Oh yes." And they kissed again, and it was perfect and passionate and Kiersten felt hungry for more. She reached up and put her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair, and oh shit, she needed to sneeze again Why??? Damn allergies. She quickly released him, stepped away and turned to the side. "Ahchoo, ahchoo. Ehh-itch-choo!"

"God bless you," Luke said in a husky voice.

"I'm really sorry."

"Don't apologize, you can't help it."

"That was an amazing kiss."

"You are an amazing woman."

OMG!!!! That last chapter was sooooooooo cute. *squeeeeeeel* I can’t wait to see more. Till next time 😍🥰😘