Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Sneezy Boss (M, Allergies)

I love Alan Rickman

Got a little obs for you guys today

I’m working from home today and was on a call with my boss for something I need to do. At one point, he seemed slightly distracted for about a minute, his voice stuttered slightly, and then he said a bit breathlessly, “I have to sneeze, one second.” He muted for around 30 seconds, then came back and said with a relieved yet surprised tone, and I quote, “That was quite the sneezes.” 

A fit??? I thought to myself and simply stated, “Well bless you!!” despite not hearing it since he was muted, and he thanked me.

And then shortly after, I heard him sneeze violently because he didn’t have time to mute, “He’YASHH’yyuu! Sorry, I didn’t mean to sneeze in your ear,” he said. 

I laughed a bit and replied, “You’re fine!! Bless you!” 

He sniffled softly for a little bit after, and then excused himself to mute again a bit later cause he still had to sneeze. “Are you okay?” I asked, obviously concerned at this point. He responded saying yes, explaining he just hadn’t taken his allergy medicine yet. And he continued to sniffle every once in a while again for a bit after that.

Hih’hh!” A little later, while he was speaking about what to do, his breath hitched, and he paused for few seconds, then sighed and continued with what he was saying.

-

About 30 minutes later: “Huh’AHS’shhyyu!” Another violent sneeze he didn’t have time to mute, and I blessed him. And more sniffles after, however he didn’t apologize for it this time, probably because I said earlier on “You’re fine!!” No more sneezes (at least unmuted) after that, but within about 10 minutes or so he had to deal with something else anyway, so who knows?

It was an enjoyable experience, but seeing I was also trying to work, it was really difficult to focus :blink: I hope you all enjoy it too though

17 minutes ago, Morningsmith said:

Oh, the extra work I'd be offering to do 😁 Thank you for sharing!

I knooowwww! He’s so busy with many managment related meetings today though, and I can’t imagine how sneezy he must be, and I am SO sad I’m (and he’s) not in the office today. This is fine…right? :byetele: Aaaaaaaaaa

Edit: A side note though, I did have one day where while we had our first one-on-one meeting (which will starting next week, be weekly since I’m full-time now as well as an intern. Interns have more one-on-one meetings with him, to address any questions and/or concerns, and to make sure our internships are going smoothly and it’s still what we want and need!), he was super sniffly and asked me if I could pass him some napkins from on the table across from us in the meeting room we were in. He explained his allergies were bothering him. I stood up, grabbed a few, and handed them to him.

“Thank you so much,” he stated, “Excuse me for a moment, sorry.” He turned and blew his nose politely before sniffling and apologizing again.

”No, you’re fine!” I assured. “Don’t ever apologize for that, it’s natural.” 

“True. Thank you,” he nodded and sniffled again. And we continued what we were discussing.

Who knows? Now that it’s allergy season and I’ll be having regular, in-person one-on-ones with him now that I’m full-time, perhaps we’ll get some nice obs from in person too! Will keep you updated :D 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
1 hour ago, Morningsmith said:

Wow hun. This is a genuine fantasy scenario for me Do enjoy!

Glad you love it too. I hope you can enjoy it too as I share anything else if/when anything else notable occurs!!! :D 

On 5/13/2022 at 12:02 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

I knooowwww! He’s so busy with many managment related meetings today though, and I can’t imagine how sneezy he must be, and I am SO sad I’m (and he’s) not in the office today. This is fine…right? :byetele: Aaaaaaaaaa

Edit: A side note though, I did have one day where while we had our first one-on-one meeting (which will starting next week, be weekly since I’m full-time now as well as an intern. Interns have more one-on-one meetings with him, to address any questions and/or concerns, and to make sure our internships are going smoothly and it’s still what we want and need!), he was super sniffly and asked me if I could pass him some napkins from on the table across from us in the meeting room we were in. He explained his allergies were bothering him. I stood up, grabbed a few, and handed them to him.

“Thank you so much,” he stated, “Excuse me for a moment, sorry.” He turned and blew his nose politely before sniffling and apologizing again.

”No, you’re fine!” I assured. “Don’t ever apologize for that, it’s natural.” 

“True. Thank you,” he nodded and sniffled again. And we continued what we were discussing.

Who knows? Now that it’s allergy season and I’ll be having regular, in-person one-on-ones with him now that I’m full-time, perhaps we’ll get some nice obs from in person too! Will keep you updated :D 

Oh dear, bless him! Although, it's possible once he took his medicine he wasn't as sneezy. So maybe you didn't miss much. Does he only have allergies in the spring. 

On a related note, does anybody feel a tad awkward blowing their nose in the middle of a conversation? I'm normally not self conscious about it , but in a conversation it feels like I'm interrupting somehow, or the other person staring at me just makes me feel awkward. I'm not grosses out by other people doing it though.