Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fairy

OnlyADream

A fairy with a cold.

Let me know if "bath but with steam obscuring the important bits" is too adult for the general forum, and I'll remove that image. I figured it was fine based on "Naruto would do it and that's teen at best", but "What would Naruto do?" is maybe not the best rule of thumb.

4eae9744220e548c426fdc3ef5d8f18fe202be76

ca17e107f67c7d92128589886bc96760cfef6d47

97e32bc681c0a360b96bf1e5ff88d6dced6119c3

94bdcf599aefc8aab85e150f7614f70c19b550eb

AAAaaah!!!! ;w; all of these are so cute!!!! Really loving the one with the wayyy too big tissue and the little bed made for her 💖

These are adorable ❤️ I'm always happy to see that you've uploaded new art. Do you take commissions? I'd love to commission something if so. 

4 hours ago, Liam of Rock said:

These are adorable ❤️ I'm always happy to see that you've uploaded new art. Do you take commissions? I'd love to commission something if so. 

Wow, that's so flattering! I've never taken a commission before, but I'd be happy to try it out. Maybe you could send an ask to my tumblr to discuss what you'd want?

19 hours ago, OnlyADream said:

Wow, that's so flattering! I've never taken a commission before, but I'd be happy to try it out. Maybe you could send an ask to my tumblr to discuss what you'd want?

I've had to set one up to do that - as soon as it's verified I'll drop you a message 😆 Thank you!

These are very lovely, especially the one where she's bathing in tea, which has brought a smile to my face every time I've seen it.  And I agree with other posters, you draw great noses!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Pretty, liked the art style and the struggle that she is going through with the cold

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...